Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (70950 Views)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Boobs" - Pretty Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by gaby(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
I love this babe, she is very honest and senseless.

Thumbs up girl...

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
MyMouth:
The way I like bobby ehn, e be like say them carry am do me cry
Lolz... See talk fa.

Dem carry am do u abi dem use am swear for u.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Saff(f): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
She as she big, just saying nonsense lol. Some women shaaaa
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by AlphaStyles(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Breast and nyash fit tune people head some go dy look this her picture cum dy lick mouth nunu dy hungry them grin
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Antoeni(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pls where is the chest or Breast?
Can you beat this?

1 Share

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by dabiriy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=vanida6 post=71282082]Men's and breast dey re like bread nd tea man love for since chld birth
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by MyMouth(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... See talk fa.

Dem carry am do u abi dem use am swear for u.
I no know fa! The way my eyes dey always go checkout babes bobby no be here oo! Imagin, I don even go ur profile pix go check out ur own sharply cry
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by MyMouth(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:
As a child u mustve over sucked breast...maybe up till 8yrs...ask your mum.

OK, I will ask embarassed
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by bejeria101(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
And you still have no sense!
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by oluwasegun007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
what do you expect.... cowbell satchet no full like before again..
well me I follow people on IG bcoz of big bombom
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
MyMouth:

I no know fa! The way my eyes dey always go checkout babes bobby no be here oo! Imagin, I don even go ur profile pix go check out ur own sharply cry
Lolz... And as God go catch you, my own just dey dere like sey dem put jara for something tongue
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Neminc: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
So?
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Pepper31(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
The Bobby no be here..

8 shocked

Lala

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
seyigiggle:
she is beauty anyways, but i have seen where her brain is grin
yea
...Daz is why with such..U go straight for the points..If u know u don know finish..Forget invigilators
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Truthsbitter: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
CreamyBanana:

Na yansh sure pass. who breast epp
I still wonder how big breast seduces people... well every man to his choice .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by lawalosky(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
vanida6:
Men's and breast dey re like bread nd tea grin

Make I rush go follow her sharp sharp. No time
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Raj10(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=correctbae post=71278576]Comments from the tweet:[/quotewho d big breast help? dem dy use am collect moni 4bank
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by kokomilala(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yes, I follow her because she spwes vanities and I had to respond to her post.Not because of her overrated breasts. Real time breasts, flipflopping abound everywhere anyhow one wants them.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by wildkat: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
mrjaydee:

I'm telling u.. after brezz na brezz

Wetin come happen to Azz? Nothing makes my heart skip beats like a rolling big ass.... oh lawd!

1 Like

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Olajah81: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
After all the packaging...
She still look like porks...
How imagine how she'll look
When these clothes, suspenders and trimmers hidden beneath are taken yakata!....
Let not talk about the smell yet......
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by pelumi67(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
MrPlato:

Its Good You Acknowledged that You Post Senseless Stuff...

You Probably Swapped Brain For Big Breast

Both starts with BR....
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by wildkat: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
buchilino:
PERSONALLY I DONT CARE ABOUT D CHEST, MY ATTRACTION 2 HER IS, HER LACK OF MAKEUP

1 Like

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Carlyboi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
obembet:
That load pass my own, I pray my bf no see am...
babe!its the first time i would be seeing my type of Nike on anyone's feet!cool tho!
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by ss1930(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
As if the Breast is all that matters... Sorry lady... I like it portable...
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Ekaka1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Khd95:
On judgement day,some men go dey waka go hellfire and them go still dey look brezz

Fadaluuurd have mercy embarassed

You dey maadddtt I swear grin grin
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by sarcasticdude(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
I remember a girl wey been dey follow me back then for high school,her bress big pass this one sef
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by BENRAZY(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
If u remove the bra it will no longer be big breast it will be fallen nation ;DIf u remove the bra it will no longer be big breast it will be fallen nation
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by MyMouth(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... And as God go catch you, my own just dey dere like sey dem put jara for something tongue
E still make sense na, bobby na bobby cheesy
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
correctbae:
Busty Lady has taken to her twitter handle to appreciate her 20k twitter family who follows her.
According to her tweet, she posts senseless post but her massive boobs attracted her twitter followers.

Tweet below;

20k followers even with all my senseless tweets?�wow��
-I know most of you follow me cause of my breast like they say and tbh I have no problem with it��we all follow people online cause of one thing or the other ����
Y’all are amazing ��✨

[b]Source: [/b]https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/17/i-have-20k-followers-and-they-follow-me-because-of-my-breast-lady-with-massive-breast-omohtee-says/

so u mean that 20k people are following ur breast(s)??
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by deebrownneymar: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
She's cute
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Yes martin0 come see

babe me don tire for all this breast and yansh things oogrin person nor go hear word again for this contiri ooogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.