Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (70953 Views)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Boobs" - Pretty Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Danizzy: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Small girl big chest
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Randy91:

Lmaocheesy cheesy cheesy...

A standing brezzz have Neva behold thy hands b4 that's y....

if u try hold and suck a standing brezzzz,ur life and senses ll Neva remain d samecheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by afrika(f): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2018
SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS HAFFING ENUFF OF THIS AND BREAKING THE HAT SEF
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by blacq2009(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2018
She fine. Lefulefu, ain't she?
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Bradiyung(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided I keep on saying that ladies wiv big @ss n big bwest always lack sense,seems d big stuffs eats alot of stuffs outta dia brain... Smh grin
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Bradiyung(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided I keep on saying that ladies wiv big @ss n big bwest always lack sense,seems d big stuffs eats alot of stuffs outta dia brain... Smh grin

so true
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by daudaolaleke(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2018
seyigiggle:
she is beauty anyways, but i have seen where her brain is grin

Hahahahahahah, this ur mouth heh!

Where is her brain sighted?
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2018
blacq2009:
She fine. Lefulefu, ain't she?
sure she's preety and choppable no doubtcheesy..but because her bwest big the tin don dey enter her headcheesy.

1 Like

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Henri8: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Na followers dey rush you.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Prestdude: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Lol.... She can't be lying, I once opened a Facebook account one morning like that, with a picture of a girl with even small brezz as profile picture, by evening I had almost 500 friend request mainly from guys, had about 50 picture messages of guys sending their di*ks... Lol, and I'm like so this is what ladies go through in the hands of guys.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by AnuliKay: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
She's beautiful.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by GetCofOProperty: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wonderful berated post here... Such a Followers useless statement and reason for twitter follows.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by McBrooklyn(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
The bress Sha...
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by SHOCK7(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
LivingFree:
Empty vessels make...
We know she's empty but is this just plain jealousy?
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by SHOCK7(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
obembet:
That load pass my own, I pray my bf no see am...
Put up 'ur profile pic?
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

This one is clearly jealous. Go and do plastik surgery ((True Story)).

To have your type follow me upandan?

No thanks... I will be followed for my brain and ideas, not my boobs.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by BluntBoy(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2018
LivingFree:

To have your type follow me upandan?

No thanks... I will be followed for my brain and ideas, not my boobs.

But still, you should do boobs and ass implants. You will get husband fast, I can assure you.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by blacq2009(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
lefulefu:
sure she's preety and choppable no doubtcheesy..but because her bwest big the tin don dey enter her headcheesy.
Lol. She she dey give herself 'head'.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by NoGirlfriend: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
hope say those brexxx no go get low self esteem wen e komot for bra?
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by timisquare82(m): 2:08am On Oct 18, 2022
They follow you because they want to see where the breasts will land you
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Slmgirldippussy: 5:36am On Oct 18, 2022
correctbae:
Busty Lady has taken to her twitter handle to appreciate her 20k twitter family who follows her.
According to her tweet, she posts senseless post but her massive boobs attracted her twitter followers.

Tweet below;

20k followers even with all my senseless tweets?�wow��
-I know most of you follow me cause of my breast like they say and tbh I have no problem with it��we all follow people online cause of one thing or the other ����
Y’all are amazing ��✨

[b]Source: [/b]https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/17/i-have-20k-followers-and-they-follow-me-because-of-my-breast-lady-with-massive-breast-omohtee-says/

They are simps
Men from Pakistan and India do that a lot
Babe babe pls show me ur pussycat
Pls bebe ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.