Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Easy Is It Finding Love After A Heart Break(for A Guy And D Girl) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Easy Is It Finding Love After A Heart Break(for A Guy And D Girl) (1188 Views)

D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is It Finding Love After A Heart Break(for A Guy And D Girl) by elmonks(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2007
she broke mah heart and tins have bin very difficult 4 me,i mean fallin in love has bin hard 4 me. i don't like talkin 2 her though she calls nd gives me d feeling she wants me back.or could she find love easily or could she hav bin cheating on me?
Re: How Easy Is It Finding Love After A Heart Break(for A Guy And D Girl) by ristic(f): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2007
i dont really get a clearer picture, but from my understanding of the question i think its not easy finding another luv immediately after a heart break, and one thing is that it depends on your mind set. if you are ready to love again to forget your ex it still ok as long as it works for you and on her path she might not mean to break your heart that is a possibility, she might want you back. if you still love her i think you should give the both yourselves chance.

Speaking from experience the devil you know i better than the angel you dont know.
Re: How Easy Is It Finding Love After A Heart Break(for A Guy And D Girl) by adeboo(f): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2007
The Devil you know is better than the angel you dont know?

Thats so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend told herself that till her man just mistreated her for like 7years.

Back to the topic - well its all good you have to get back on the dating wagon but make sure you ready to go cause you will not see things clearly.

I heard someone say that you should at least stay single for like 6 months when you brak up which is a good idea (depending on how long you dated).
You need time to rediscover yourself, cause you would have grown and you need to stop back and see what you want cause ur views would have changed.

Take a few steps back, think very hard before you take the girl back cause obviously there must have been a reason you broke up in the first place. She has probably seen that the grass isnt greener on te other side and dont let her use u as a door mat.

Go out and meet new peope and take up new hobbies and take ur tim before you leap into another relationship sweetie.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out / Mens Names : What He's Really Like: / When You're Getting Down To Business: (parental Advisary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.