Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (10790 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
princfred:
It takes one who has stupidity as superpower to not know that many more women leave their broke husband. Money gives women more reasons to see more other reasons to be attracted to a guy. Money makes the average Nigerian woman even the married ones, wet. A very high % of married women back outside to rich men while confessing love to their broke husband. What kind of love is that that the broke guy with is enjoying?
money make nigerian women wet?shocked.. MariaLavina and oyindidi is dis trueshocked?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by abiolamitodun(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Money makes a man attractive to us and he gets our pussy for compensation
jizz
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Oyindidi(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
money make nigerian women wet?shocked.. MariaLav.ina and oyind.idi is dis trueshocked?
Some Nigerian women not all
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Some Nigerian women not all
but me no understand oocheesy.. Money get six packs wey e go dey make some babes wetcheesy.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Oyindidi(f): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
but me no understand oocheesy.. Money get six packs wey e go dey make some babes wetcheesy.
I no know my brother.. Na their way of thinking dey cause am
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Martinez19:
Have you seen some men who got married when they didn't have enough money but they still were poor?
Have you seen some rich men that got married as rich and later were still rich? You seem to forget these cases because they don't fit your narrative.
If you like have the greatest moral compass, character, attitude and integrity, it still wouldn't change the fact that girls consider money above these. If you like don't go and make money. Girls are smart enough to know that integrity, good character and moral uprightness won't pay the bills. I know there are gold diggers but no sensible and good lady would want to bring a child into the world to suffer all in the name of foolishness love. If you are broke as fvck but have good character and moral uprightness, forget it.

Cc. babyfaceafrica, saff
my brother...you don talk finish..no money... no jhonny

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
money make nigerian women wet?shocked.. MariaLavina and oyindidi is dis trueshocked?
lolz..you dey ask again?..tell her lady to send her account number..you will see the wetness through the phone
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
It depends on the the end game. I personally don't care if I am loved by women or not since I have also not been able to love them. I am okay with just sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz..you dey ask again?..tell her lady to send her account number..you will see the wetness through the phone
ohh baby! I love u!cheesy..u the best guy i ever datedcheesy..u so caringcheesy etc..yea some ladies will act like dat thoughcheesy
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
ohh baby! I love u!cheesy..u the best guy i ever datedcheesy..u so caringcheesy etc..yea some ladies will act like dat thoughcheesy
if you tell her that face to face.. she will open her legs as wide as Niger bridge
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Oyindidi(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Yeye grin you no go release if a lady tell you t send your acc number?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
nikkypearl:
who your riddle epp

Riddle kor paddle ni...we talking money,u talking riddle..my sista,abeg park one side.
Understanding is a limited gift, accept my sympathy. smiley
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yeye grin you no go release if a lady tell you t send your acc number?
oyin love...should I send my account number dear?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Oyindidi(f): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
oyin love...should I send my account number dear?
Free me abeg, I no well
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
money make nigerian women wet?shocked.. Maria Lavina and oyi ndidi is dis trueshocked?
Well life is full of different people with different ideas. To some broke ass lazy and dependent pests women like we have seen on this thread, It is true.
While to some made, independent women with integrity it isn't true.

Sadly the percentage of the latter is reducing at a very high rate. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Free me abeg, I no well
we dey talk money now..you no well abi?..we will meet in the oda room
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
Well life is full of different people with different ideas. To some broke ass lazy and dependent pests women like we have seen on this thread, It is true.

please ma'am..what are some of the factors that cause the reduction of independent and ladies of integrity

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Oyindidi(f): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
we dey talk money now..you no well abi?..we will meet in the oda room
Na who be this? grin
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na who be this? grin
no worry.. be Good
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
no worry.. be Good
I'm trying to be best. How have you been?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
MariaLavina:

so its better d dude goes for an indendent lady that doesnt get freaked with moneycheesy
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm trying to be best. How have you been?
very good ma'am..you?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Oyindidi(f): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
very good ma'am..you?
I'm okay
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Fourwinds: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
nikkypearl:
grin shocked shocked

*just passing*
nawa ooooo
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
please ma'am..what are some of the factors that cause the reduction of independent and ladies of integrity
Increase in poverty rate
Culture
Lack of exposure
Laziness
Lack of Patience/ Contentment
Insecure and sex starved Men
Lack of creativity and

But in all, The major one is low self value. Only a lady with no self value will be submit to the above factor and limit herself to depending on a man's pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by uchennamani(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
gentlegenius:
I have noticed strange ideas and beliefs here on Nairaland, but more strange to me is the misconception some guys seems to develop about women recently... If you check some threads here that has something to do with how men can attract women or what women find attractive in men, you'll see lots of comments that goes this way: 'Make money... Make more and more money, then women will follow you'. The funny thing is that such comments are only coming from guys, not the women themselves. Many guys seems to believe that the aroma of money is the only thing women perceive, so the more you get money, the more women will perch on you like flies on shit.
But this is a completely wrong believe. Attraction has little or nothing to do with money and material things. Women like money, no doubt about that, but what women find attractive in men is far from money. Apart from looks, which really doesn't mean much to most ladies, there are some key character traits that draws women to men. If you focus only on making money and showing it off, without developing these key character traits, women will only follow your money and not you. They'll only be attracted to your money and not to you. Take note of this. Though they can give you sex, pretend to love you, and some will even get so desperate to marry you, but all these is not because they find your attractive; It's simply because they find your money attractive. The moment you run out of money, or maybe you just stop spending it on them, they will drop you like a piece of hot iron.
I have seen a few guys who doesn't have money, yet beautiful ladies still get naturally attracted to them. This is because they are the REAL men that women don't joke with because they are not easy to come by.
Though money is good to have, but If all you do is make money and enjoy the attention women give you, then be rest assured that any woman that comes to you because of your money must have had a real guy somewhere that she naturally finds attractive, and most of the money she'll collect from you will end up in that guy's pocket. She doesn't care about you, except in pretence to get what she wants, but she passionately care about the other guy (who may not even have money). So at the end of each relationship you had with them, you'll discover that you were the greatest fool. It's high time you stop fooling yourself around, believing that money is the only thing that will make you attractive to women. If money is the only thing you have to offer, even when you get married, the marriage will only last as long as your money last.

Money is just like beauty... If all a woman has to offer is her beauty, then she'll only attract men who comes to her due to LUST and not LOVE... All they want from her is her body, not her company. She might think guys are rushing her but the truth is that they are actually rushing those features on her body that provoke their LUST. They only find those features attractive and not her, so they are there to enjoy those things while they last.

Conclusion: Money & Beauty are good to have, but they are two things that has little or nothing to do with love and attraction.
So find out and develop those important qualities that can make you naturally attractive and irresistible to the opposite sex.
Exactly my thought. Being broke makes one attractive to women!
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
so its better d dude goes for an indendent lady that doesnt get freaked with moneycheesy
Exactly! If he wants and can handle her.

But can a Nigerian Man handle an independent woman? I doubt that. Because take money out of the relationship, a Nigerian man has little or even nothing to offer. So maybe just maybe these women are helping the relationship by being pests. If that's the case I don't think Men should complain after all it's a win win for both parties. grin
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
Exactly! If he wants and can handle her.

But can a Nigerian Man handle an independent woman? I doubt that. Because take money out of the relationship, a Nigerian man has little or even nothing to offer. So maybe just maybe these women are helping the relationship by being pests. If that's the case I don't think Men should complain after all it's a win win for both parties. grin
a man with a matured mindset would want a woman thats indenpendent as such a man will feel complete in such a relationship. Abeg ask those working class guys wey dey date students and slayqueens.. Na cry dem always dey cry. Imagine a guy dats managing playing a student gf on 80k allowance to 100k allowance monthlycheesy. Wich time he go get to develop and build himself upcheesy. Guys who run away fro indenpendent ladies do so cos of some sort of inferiority complex.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by jesmond3945: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Op stop watching a lot of telemundo it would do you no good. Women don't care about men. If not for money and sexual satisfaction most women wouldn't care. So welcome to the real world.

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
kunleweb:

grin Smh Money makes the average Nigerian woman even the married ones, wet
E reach to lol for if not thats its not a fine thing like that. That was just capturing reality.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
a man with a matured mindset would want a woman thats indenpendent as such a man will feel complete in such a relationship. Abeg ask those working class guys wey dey date students and slayqueens.. Na cry dem always dey cry. Imagine a guy dats managing playing a student gf on 80k allowance to 100k allowance monthlycheesy. Wich time he go get to develop and build himself upcheesy. Guys who run away fro indenpendent ladies do so cos of some sort of inferiority complex.
This isn't only inferiority complex is at play here. Nigerian men a control freaks. Most want to be relied on, looked up to, needed and most importantly be in charge. They practically want to be worshipped and their egos messaged.Before civilization men have more financial opportunities than women so they use this to their advantage to gain control. The story has changed, women are getting more financially empowered, they are breaking free while Men lose their grips on control.

A typical Nigerian man sees himself as a provider in a relationship, if that is taken away he is completely useless. Only Men , who understand what relationship is all about, men who can be romantically creative, Who knows best on emotional investment than financial investment can date an independent lady. Sadly we are low on these men.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
They know say no be lie I talk. It formats some brain too. grin And most experience........BOTH sef...... Lol. If not for God ehh wetin me and married women for done do ehhhn. The simplest instruction women don't argue with is "send me your account number"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head / Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.