Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (10792 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
I wish you will stop misunderstanding me. I never said your case is non existent i also gave a few (ofcourse non-conclusive) instances where it occurs. I said they are the exceptions in comparism to the normal. I answered your question but am not sure you've answered mine.
Why do you think she wants you to work? Got the clue? You can work and earn ...Money. She is interested in your financial state now or in the future. SHE IS INTERESTED.
Here's the question I ask you earlier, which you claimed you answer: If you discover that the girl you are dating is only dating you just because of your money, will you go ahead and marry her? YES or NO.

Now, to your own question, WHY she wanted me to work... The same reason why she was spending money on me - to make me happy and have more reasons to keep loving her.
Proof: When I turned down the job offer from her uncle's company, she was still very interested in me even though she knew I didn't have any job. As I am typing this now, she's gotten a job at the company's branch office in Awka while I still don't have a job, but she is still interested in me even though I am no longer interested in her. She was a good girl though, I only lost interest in her and turn down the job offer because I didn't want a situation where she'll think she made me who I am.
If there's any other question I didn't answer well, pls let me know.
Even though it is obvious that we both have different opinions as a result of different principles and beliefs, I am not writing all these because I want you to agree with me, the only reason why I keep replying you and sharing my experiences here is because I know other people reading our comments here can learn a few things from both of us.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

Here's the question I ask you earlier, which you claimed you answer: If you discover that the girl you are dating is only dating you just because of your money, will you go ahead and marry her? YES or NO.

Now, to your own question, WHY she wanted me to work... The same reason why she was spending money on me - to make me happy and have more reasons to keep loving her.
Proof: When I turned down the job offer from her uncle's company, she was still very interested in me even though she knew I didn't have any job. As I am typing this now, she's gotten a job at the company's branch office in Awka while I still don't have a job, but she is still interested in me even though I am no longer interested in her. She was a good girl though, I only lost interest in her and turn down the job offer because I didn't want a situation where she'll think she made me who I am.
If there's any other question I didn't answer well, pls let me know.
Even though it is obvious that we both have different opinions as a result of different principles and beliefs, I am not writing all these because I want you to agree with me, I only reply you and share these experiences because I know other people reading our comments here can learn a few things from both of us.
Marry that same lady without a job and a few years down the road she will tell her collegues how irresponsible you are and watch that marriage crumble. Am not against a girl being interested in my financial state am more interested in what she plans to do about it. Neither am i against spending on a woman but interested if she will too ofcourse not even to thesame proportion. Why? Because its a given that she will be and that i must spend on her sooner or later.

I asked three questions. How many do you think you've answered.

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
Marry that same lady without a job and a few years down the road she will tell her collegues how irresponsible you
Hahaha... Once again, you've tactically dodged my simple question of YES or NO. grin
But anyway... Why on earth do you think a girl from a rich family who got lots of money will even have anything to do with a guy without money?
Why will she even consider marrying me in the first place?
I don't expect you to answer this questions but take time to think about them... Isn't it obvious that she had other reasons for marrying a guy without money, and those same reasons will prevent her from telling her colleagues in a few years time how irresponsible her husband is, and as long as the qualities that endeared me to her are still there, the marriage won't crumble?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

Hahaha... Once again, you've tactically dodged my simple question of YES or NO. grin
But anyway... Why on earth do you think a girl from a rich family who got lots of money will even have anything to do with a guy without money?
Why will she even consider marrying me in the first place?
I don't expect you to answer this questions but take time to think about them... Isn't it obvious that she had other reasons for marrying a guy without money, and those same reasons will prevent her from telling her colleagues in a few years time how irresponsible her husband is?
Most likely not. Most divorced people had reasons that made them marry. But such reasons where not able to sustain the marriage. May be you have the best nose she has ever seen and she just likes you nose soo much. Or she is in love with your face...whatever it may not even be what you think.
Somehow, you know she can say she made you but you dont know she can say you are irresponsible if you don't make it with her. Even at that and have I said it for the 7th time, yours is part of the exception not the rule.
Are you dodging my 3 questions and accusing me of dodging?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by prechibillz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
lies upon lies if u can't afford diz 4 dem guyz run 4 ur life

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
Most likely not. Most divorced people had reasons that made them marry And again have I said it for the 7th time, yours is part of the exception not the rule.
You've said it several times and I always agree with you that my own case is different. Though cases like this are rare, but honestly, I have seen a few other guys like me... They don't spend on women but beautiful women still fall for them. Even you can be like us if you want. It's just a matter of changing your mentality and discovering a few secrets. I already know that you and many other guys here and out there have only one formula of attracting women - and that is to make money and spend it on them when they come around. But I have been attracting beautiful ladies without using this formula. I have my own secret formula which no one here cares to ask me, and I am even happy to keep it to myself. The other few guys like me are either consciously or unconsiously using this secret formula.
Actually, I didn't create this thread to share my secrets with others, but I only create it to warn many guys who are using the money formula that you can only attract goal diggers who will only fall in love with your money and not you.

At this point I wish to thank you for the matured way you contest issues with me here... At least you didn't resort to insults like someone did here when I failed to agree with her opinion.
Kudos!
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

You've said it several times and I always agree with you that my own case is different. Though cases like this are rare, but honestly, I have seen a few other guys like me... They don't spend on women but beautiful women still fall for them. Even you can be like us if you want. It's just a matter of changing your mentality and discovering a few secrets. I already know that you and many other guys here and out there have only one formula of attracting women - and that is to make money and spend it on them when they come around. But I have been attracting beautiful ladies without using this formula. I have my own secret formula which no one here cares to ask me, and I am even happy to keep it to myself. The other few guys like me are either consciously or unconsiously using this secret formula.
Actually, I didn't create this thread to share my secrets with others, but I only create it to warn many guys who are using the money formula that you can only attract goal diggers who will only fall in love with your money and not you.

At this point I wish to thank you for the matured way you contest issues with me here... At least you didn't resort to insults like someone did here when I failed to agree with her opinion.
Kudos!
When i was younger, i played by that other formular and now am playing by another. I know which one i prefer to play by now as a man. Maybe you would too when you get older. Thanks buy my questions are still begging for answers if you don't or if you are not in a hurry to end the conversation .

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by princfred(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
kunleweb:

grin grin grin It's all about the Benjamins bro
Yeah. All good.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

Wilfredpat22 please flee from this devil. Gabriek004 is looking for who to turn into a baby mana, infect with AIDS and flee. That is his profession. He has no means of livelihood. Mr Bleep and go. Desist from him he has been cursed. The pvssy slave
Now i ubderstand why your father decided to dump your for your useless mother cheesy, i understand your status as a product of wedlock has a great psycological effect on your personality. But who is to blame? Me or your cursed mother that was recieving kpekus from different angles and got you as a result. I understand your plight bro, for someone to find it difficult to know his exact father, i know it is frustrating. Oh, so for your wedlock mind, you think by shouting her name will make her give you pussy hehehehe. Your mother is truly useless. grin

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004:
Now i ubderstand why your father decided to dump your for your useless mother cheesy, i understand your status as a product of wedlock has a great psycological effect on your personality. But who is to blame? Me or your cursed mother that was recieving kpekus from different angles and got you as a result. I understand your plight bro, for someone to find it difficult to know his exact father, i know it is frustrating. Oh, so for your wedlock mind, you think by shouting her name will make her give you pussy hehehehe. Your mother is truly useless. grin

Your poverty made you a runaway coward deadbeat. Your hopeless children are worse off than bastards. Their fugly mothers wide stinking pvssy is getting heavily fvked by junkies in their presence and they are also being drilled by those junkies. Your life don blast . who be that mad person wey open yansh born mini devils and future junkies for deadbeat broke ass idler like you? Na very low class cheerful giver she go be grin grin . Unemployed company owner. cheesy cheesy hahahaha. Yahoo boy.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by kunleweb: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

Your poverty made you a runaway coward deadbeat. Your hopeless children are worse off than bastards. Their fugly mothers wide stinking pvssy is getting heavily fvked by junkies in their presence and they are also being drilled by those junkies. Your life don blast . who be that mad person wey open yansh born mini devils and future junkies for deadbeat broke ass idler like you? Na very low class cheerful giver she go be grin grin . Unemployed company owner. cheesy cheesy hahahaha. Yahoo boy.

Damn
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by cronsberg: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Op stop lying to yourself jor. I know a guy who had a car, he sold that car and bought cloths and perfumes etc, there is this staunch hard to get girl i also know. The guy approach the girl, took her out, always buys her chicken, drinks even promised her the latest iphone,omo the girl was acting like the guy is the best thing since sliced bread, she was all in love etc in a short time, she notice the guy's money has finished or drastically reduced, all of a sudden she now notice that the guy wasnt her type, that he is short and fat etc she just use tactic avoid the guy like plague until they broke up. I have personally seen too many girls like that who wouldnt give a guy their time. If u are broke, you the one that will be stressing to show them reason to accept ur advances, but if u got money, they are the one that will convince themselfs to see reason to love u. Is it not women again?

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Raalsalghul: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
gentlegenius:
I have noticed strange ideas and beliefs here on Nairaland, but more strange to me is the misconception some guys seems to develop about women recently... If you check some threads here that has something to do with how men can attract women or what women find attractive in men, you'll see lots of comments that goes this way: 'Make money... Make more and more money, then women will follow you'. The funny thing is that such comments are only coming from guys, not the women themselves. Many guys seems to believe that the aroma of money is the only thing women perceive, so the more you get money, the more women will perch on you like flies on shit.
But this is a completely wrong believe. Attraction has little or nothing to do with money and material things. Women like money, no doubt about that, but what women find attractive in men is far from money. Apart from looks, which really doesn't mean much to most ladies, there are some key character traits that draws women to men. If you focus only on making money and showing it off, without developing these key character traits, women will only follow your money and not you. They'll only be attracted to your money and not to you. Take note of this. Though they can give you sex, pretend to love you, and some will even get so desperate to marry you, but all these is not because they find your attractive; It's simply because they find your money attractive. The moment you run out of money, or maybe you just stop spending it on them, they will drop you like a piece of hot iron.
I have seen a few guys who doesn't have money, yet beautiful ladies still get naturally attracted to them. This is because they are the REAL men that women don't joke with because they are not easy to come by.
Though money is good to have, but If all you do is make money and enjoy the attention women give you, then be rest assured that any woman that comes to you because of your money must have had a real guy somewhere that she naturally finds attractive, and most of the money she'll collect from you will end up in that guy's pocket. She doesn't care about you, except in pretence to get what she wants, but she passionately care about the other guy (who may not even have money). So at the end of each relationship you had with them, you'll discover that you were the greatest fool. It's high time you stop fooling yourself around, believing that money is the only thing that will make you attractive to women. If money is the only thing you have to offer, even when you get married, the marriage will only last as long as your money last.

Money is just like beauty... If all a woman has to offer is her beauty, then she'll only attract men who comes to her due to LUST and not LOVE... All they want from her is her body, not her company. She might think guys are rushing her but the truth is that they are actually rushing those features on her body that provoke their LUST. They only find those features attractive and not her, so they are there to enjoy those things while they last.

Conclusion: Money & Beauty are good to have, but they are two things that has little or nothing to do with love and attraction.
So find out and develop those important qualities that can make you naturally attractive and irresistible to the opposite sex.
Any guy hustling to impress broads is just plain foolish. Only reason I work smart is for my comfortability and that of my immediate family. Nothing else! More reason guys even after making it should tone it down when wooing ladies and showcase other aspects. But some of these girls can sabi sniff wealth no matter how u code am. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

Lol, i know it pains you cos none of your fanilies can think of owning a pure water company hehehe. It can be frustrating bro. Before you and your so called daughter die of hunger, log on to my brother's company and apply for job only if you have the brain. Cos we do not employ dumb brains. Visit www.jesconintegratedng.com. that is our website. I design, so i have no time for jobless impoverished cursed wedlock man. cheesy, i understand your mother is a cheerful giver, atleast, if she is not, that innocent man won't leave a low class dumb ash life like you. Your mother should be executed publicly for trying to give a bastard to an innocent dead man. She should be excecuted and dismembered n body part through into latrine. Spit on your mother's pussy.

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, i know it pains you cos none of your fanilies can think of owning a pure water company hehehe. It can be frustrating bro. Before you and your so called daughter die of hunger, log on to my brother's company and apply for job only if you have the brain. Cos we do not employ dumb brains. Visit eww.jesconintegratedng.com. that is our website. I design, so i have no time for jobless impoverished cursed wedlock man

It is now your brothers company Ogbologbo swindler. Shey you no be company owner again? Hahahahaha. Akushe ponbele. Poverty hug your life. Empty barrel making too much noise. Go fvk your hopeless mama rotten punnah. You go soon put Dangote picture say na your papa first born. Hahahaha.Ka da fun o.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

It is now your brothers company Ogbologbo swindler. Shey you no be company owner again? Hahahahaha. Akushe ponbele. Poverty hug your life. Empty barrel making too much noise. Go fvk your hopeless mama rotten punnah. You go soon put Dangote picture say na your papa first born. Hahahaha.Ka da fun o.
See mumu, i have given you the address, visit, apply, you can be cutting flowers n do the cleaning job there. Instead of saving face. Have you eaten this morning? You are dead on arrival. Ntorrr, e pain the wedlock low lifer. I know i have allowed myself to be dragged in the mud by a product of wedlock. Here is another of my work, what ca n a product of wedlock like you prove you have job cheesy

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
See mumu, i have given you the address, visit, apply, you can be cutting flowers n do the cleaning job there. Instead of saving face. Have you eaten this morning? You are dead on arrival.

Dead On Arrival? Hahahaha. Illiteracy Engineer. Otondo buruku. Common number 6 you no get. You this unemployed swindler and broke ass run away deadbeat omoale ponbele. Iku pa e tan pata pi. Omo ashewo kobo kobo. Thunder kill your hoe of a mother.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Any guy hustling to impress broads is just plain foolish. Only reason I work smart is for my comfortability and that of my immediate family. Nothing else! More reason guys even after making it should tone it down when wooing ladies and showcase other aspects. But some of these girls can sabi sniff wealth no matter how u code am. embarassed embarassed embarassed
May God bless you jor.

1 Like

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

Dead On Arrival? Hahahaha. Illiteracy Engineer. Otondo buruky. Common number 6 you no get. You this unemployed swindler and broke ass run away deadbeat omoale ponbele. Iku pa e tan pata pi. Omo ashewo kobo kobo. Thunder kill your hoe of a mother.
Lol, you sleep n wake on nairaland, you live on nairaland, and want others that are busy to keep dragging with a low lifer jobless fool like you. At the bolded, which kind of english is illiteracy engineer cheesy. Wow, what a grammar hehehehe. Olofo, mr wedlock, here is another of my work. I will hitting a jobless low lifer like you that all you know is to mention someone's parents cos your own parents are valueless, meaninles, foolish, stupid and useless to you. And you know what, it is nobody's fault that you have olosho mother, i mean useless parents cheesy. grin You do not need to tell me, i have see that thunder has already hit the fishpuss you came out from. If not, your so called father won't reject you since when you were zero year. Curse has already been following you since the first day that hoe you called mother born you and you still not know your father. Which thunder do you need again. Ogun pa iwo ati asewo olobo runrun ti o n pe niya.

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, you sleep n wake on nairaland, you live on nairaland, and want others that are busy to keep dragging with a low lifer jobless fool like you. At the bolded, which kind of english is illiteracy engineer cheesy. Wow, what a grammar hehehehe. Olofo, mr wedlock, here is another of my work. I will hitting a jobless low lifer like you that all you know is to mention someone's parents cos your own parents are valueless, meaninles, foolish, stupid and useless to you. And you know what, it is nobody's fault that you have olosho mother, i mean useless parents cheesy

How you take know who dey sleep and live on NL if you are not also sleeping there. NL security guard . Son of a hoe wey dey hail deadbeat Ministry when sensible people know its totally wrong. God punish your mama kill am with thunder for bringing a serpent like you to this life. E no go better for your mama wey use punnah born pikin wey talk say im no know say deadbeat na curse. You no know where to buy #50 raincoat? Trailer crush that ur dumpster quickie expert mama wey born you for express. You dey craze.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
cronsberg:
Op stop lying to yourself jor. I know a guy who had a car, he sold that car and bought cloths and perfumes etc, there is this staunch hard to get girl i also know. The guy approach the girl, took her out, always buys her chicken, drinks even promised her the latest iphone,omo the girl was acting like the guy is the best thing since sliced bread, she was all in love etc in a short time, she notice the guy's money has finished or drastically reduced, all of a sudden she now notice that the guy wasnt her type, that he is short and fat etc she just use tactic avoid the guy like plague until they broke up. I have personally seen too many girls like that who wouldnt give a guy their time. If u are broke, you the one that will be stressing to show them reason to accept ur advances, but if u got money, they are the one that will convince themselfs to see reason to love u. Is it not women again?
From the analysis you made here, it appears like we are saying the same thing... My point is that when you get money alone, you'll only attract goal diggers who are coming for your money alone. They are following your money and not you, they are in love with your money and not you, they are attracted to your money and not to you.
You are simply confirming my point by telling us how a lady dated a rich guy and acted like the guy was the best thing on earth, but when his money finally finished, she began to notice that the guy wasn't her type, and she started avoiding him.
This is a confirmation that the girl never find this guy attractive, she only found his money attractive.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Barristter07: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
gentlegenius:

Have you ever seen some men who got married when they didn't have enough money but later became very rich?
Have you also seen some men who got married as rich men but later become very poor?
This world we are living is very unpredictable, so I can't understand why money, and not potentials should be the most important thing that draws you to a man.

Hello, what you revealed at OP is an expensive knowledge only few understand. So don't be surprised many will disagree with you .

Here are reasons why :

For Girls: Many of the ladies commenting here havent meet that Man with such personalities , [Such men are rare to say the Fact ] ,so how do you expect someone who haven't really experienced the genuine feeling of loving someome for who they are to Understand you point ? Isn't it like Explaining Color to a blind person?

For Guy's : [b] A lot of guys commenting here don't have those traits, So the status quo is Money is all a woman wants , And they have been used to a System where Money is all men offer , some of them don't even believe women Fall in love deeply , cos their lack of those traits haven't let them experience it . This is why I said what you are revealing is not what many understands .

Well done

3 Likes

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by gentlegenius(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Barristter07:

Hello, what you revealed at OP is an expensive knowledge only few understand. So don't be surprised many will disagree with you .

Here are reasons why :

For Girls: Many of the ladies commenting here havent meet that Man with such personalities , [Such men are rare to say the Fact ] ,so how do you expect someone who haven't really experienced the genuine feeling of loving someome for who they are to Understand you point ? Isn't it like Explaining Color to a blind person?

For Guy's : [b] A lot of guys commenting here don't have those traits, So the status quo is Money is all a woman wants , And they have been used to a System where Money is all men offer , some of them don't even believe women Fall in love deeply , cos their lack of those traits haven't let them experience it . This is why I said what you are revealing is not what many understands .

Well done
Wow... You just opened my eyes. How I wish Nairaland had an applause emoji because You deserve a round of applause for revealing this truth.
Truly speaking, it takes the deep to understand the deep.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deji63:

How you take know who dey sleep and live on NL if you are not also sleeping there. NL security guard . Son of a hoe wey dey hail deadbeat Ministry when sensible people know its totally wrong. God punish your mama kill am with thunder for bringing a serpent like you to this life. E no go better for your mama wey use punnah born pikin wey talk say im no know say deadbeat na curse. You no know where to buy #50 raincoat? Trailer crush that ur dumpster quickie expert mama wey born you for express. You dey craze.
E no better for your mama before. Sey na mama wey e better for dey give birth out of wedlock before. My mama is over 70 and living in thr house built for her by her children. Your own mama, e no sure for am say she go reach 60 because poverty will not allow that. E no better for your mama before, reason she is suffering. No go face your agbero to atleast give garri to your impoverished low life mother. Your mother wey be say she no see future in you. So because say , e no bettet for your mama, you won use style drag another personama to your mother's curse. Ori iwo ati iya e buru.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gabriel004:
E no better for your mama before. Sey na mama wey e better for dey give birth out of wedlock before. My mama is over 70 and living in thr house built for her by her children. Your own mama, e no sure for am say she go reach 60 because poverty will not allow that. E no better for your mama before, reason she is suffering. No go face your agbero to atleast give garri to your impoverished low life mother. Your mother wey be say she no see future in you. So because say , e no bettet for your mama, you won use style drag another personama to your mother's curse. Ori iwo ati iya e buru.

E better for you na I'm you flee from your responsibility turn deadbeat dey hail your looser life. Won ti bu epe buruku fun were. You never see anything you go soon go berserk see paper call am money. You and your destiny of poverty. Ashawo omo mama oni quickies with leaking dustbin punnah. Na 20000 men don piss inside her stinking pussy b4 she meet your deadbeat church rat papa born deadbeat brokie runaway coward like you. Ko ni de le fun o. Walahi.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, i know it pains you cos none of your fanilies can think of owning a pure water company hehehe. It can be frustrating bro. Before you and your so called daughter die of hunger, log on to my brother's company and apply for job only if you have the brain. Cos we do not employ dumb brains. Visit www.jesconintegratedng.com. that is our website. I design, so i have no time for jobless impoverished cursed wedlock man. cheesy, i understand your mother is a cheerful giver, atleast, if she is not, that innocent man won't leave a low class dumb ash life like you. Your mother should be executed publicly for trying to give a bastard to an innocent dead man. She should be excecuted and dismembered n body part through into latrine. Spit on your mother's pussy.

This na from the money wey you swindle too? Fvcking homosexual prison alumnus. You go soon go back to prison yard where you come from. Son of wide pvssy hoe. E get as your matter be. For your mind you dey form Wizzy but na gbewiri be your profession. Poverty go high you like supply glue. Unemployed company owner. Awon ti yahoo plus. Barawo. Poverty na your last lot try as you may you no go ever blow.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Deji63:

This na from the money wey you swindle too? Fvcking homosexual prison alumnus. You go soon go back to prison yard where you come from. Son of wide pvssy hoe. E get as your matter be. For your mind you dey form Wizzy but na gbewiri be your profession. Poverty go high you like supply glue. Unemployed company owner. Awon ti yahoo plus. Barawo. Poverty na your last lot try as you may you no go ever blow.
Lol, incoherent ranting. E pain, none of his family dead or alive can think of owning a kiosk, talkless of company

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Gabriel004: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2018
[s]
Deji63:

E better for you na I'm you flee from your responsibility turn deadbeat dey hail your looser life. Won ti bu epe buruku fun were. You never see anything you go soon go berserk see paper call am money. You and your destiny of poverty. Ashawo omo mama oni quickies with leaking dustbin punnah. Na 20000 men don piss inside her stinking pussy b4 she meet your deadbeat church rat papa born deadbeat brokie runaway coward like you. Ko ni de le fun o. Walahi.
[/s]Balderdash from product if wedlock. Ko wule dele fun o tele, lasan ko ni eni ti o mo ni baba ko o sile pelu ashewo iya ofo olobo runrun animashaun ti o ni.

Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Raalsalghul: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Balderdash from product if wedlock. Ko wule dele fun o tele, lasan ko ni eni ti o mo ni baba ko o sile pelu ashewo iya ofo olobo runrun animashaun ti o ni.
Deji63 and Gabriel004 e don do for two of una. Can you guys be at peace with each other?
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2018
gentlegenius:

Kudos!

Trying to shade Saff cheesy
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Deji63: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Balderdash from product if wedlock. Ko wule dele fun o tele, lasan ko ni eni ti o mo ni baba ko o sile pelu ashewo iya ofo olobo runrun animashaun ti o ni.

Deadbeat broke ass. Where your pikin dem? You don ko won sile. Dem go piss inside your shallow grave last last. You dey support deadbeat after your papa ko e sile with your road side quickie hoelowshow mama wey trailer go crush im smelling punnah for highway. Eleribu yahoo yahoo unemployed broke junkie. Wetin make you become deadbeat to your hopeless children na brokeness and na broke life you go live until your mama bury you. Ka da fun Iya e.
Re: Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women by Saff(f): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Horlaboy51:

Trying to shade Saff cheesy
lol welll.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? / Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout / Guys Are There Any Ashawo Houses Around Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.