Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. (917 Views)

Why Do Men Pay For Sex / Why Do Men Pay For Sex? / Why Do Men Pay For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Consider this: For men, sex is a limited resource. How many young, attractive women pay guys for sex? almost 0. What percentage of young, beautiful males pay for sex with women? Although I lack the figures, I am confident that they may be startling. Because there are so many needy males out there, women don't buy sex. All they require is your approval. I have no trouble finding a sexual companion.
Why pay when I can get it for free, then.

The opportunity cost of sex is as follows: A man will spend 500,000 thousand on a luxury date with a woman in the hopes that they will eventually have sex. She doesn't have sex with him because for some reason she determines he's not worth F*cking. What emotions do you believe the man will be experiencing? I assume not too happy.

The truth is that NO MAN HAS ANY RIGHT to have sex with ANY woman, and women in general owe you nothing. In other words, just because you paid 300,000 to fly her out, 100,000 to book her hotel room, and 300,000 to take her on a date, doesn't mean you have a right to her body. She must first express her consent before you engage in any sexual activity with her. Why don't I just pay for it if sex is what I really want and I have to go through all these hoops to acquire it? is a common question among guys. The opportunity cost is where some guys have chosen to forego going on dates and expecting to have sex in favor of just paying for sex that is guaranteed.

Men will never and never have free sex: "Whether you are already dating or taking a possible partner on a date, as a guy you will have to provide at some time. There is no back door that can be utilized. As a man's reputation and status rise, his sexual prowess will also rise dramatically. The answer to the question "Do the so-called "Bad Boys" with game have free sex?" is "No." While some of those bad boys were born with the ability to manipulate, other men who became bad boys INVESTED (or, perhaps more accurately, PAID for) countless hours into learning about female psychology. A well-known bad boy and player, Casanova had sex with a lot of different women.

The Lacuna is the perception that Casanova had no other goals in life. He focused practically all of his life on understanding female nature and sought innumerable women with great success, suffering greatly in all other areas of his life .Whether they like it or not, all men have to pay for sex. Kanye West once said, "PUSSY AIN'T FREE," in reference to his song "New Slaves."

You don't need to get upset when women ask for money after having sex. Be prepared to pay for that sex if you need it, because the cookies jar aren't free.

1 Like

Re: For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. by Nonexisting1: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
E be like this simp mistakes his room in Ikorodu for an apartment in New York. Who takes vaginarians on high cost dates just to fucck them in this Buhari country now if not simps? Do you expect a man like me who works hard for my money to fly out a vaginarian for 100k, book hotel for 100k and spend 300k on a dinner just to fucck pussy weh niggas for street dey fucck for free. The nigga that fuccked Tiwa and leaked her videos, how many thousands did he spend to take her to dinner? Grow up and stop watching too many American romance movies my friend. Be there spending money on expensive dinners while your girlfriend's flatmate and colleague fuccks her silly and spend nothing except crack jokes to her. The one she calls big head is the one I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nonexisting1:
E be like this simp mistakes his room in Ikorodu for an apartment in New York. Who takes vaginarians on high cost dates just to fucck them in this Buhari country now if not simps? Do you expect a man like me who works hard for my money to fly out a vaginarian for 100k, book hotel for 100k and spend 300k on a dinner just to fucck pussy weh niggas for street dey fucck for free. The nigga that fuccked Tiwa and leaked her videos, how many thousands did he spend to take her to dinner? Grow up and stop watching too many American romance movies my friend. Be there spending money on expensive dinners while your girlfriend's flatmate and colleague fuccks her silly and spend nothing except crack jokes to her. The one she calls big head is the one I'm talking about.
. Well in the end, you still pay for sex. Read my post again. It doesn't have to be money wise
Re: For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
YEYE SIMPS ARE NOW COMING ON NL TRYING TO FEED US THEIR NONSENSE LOW LIFE IDEOLOGIES!!!!

A) sex is only a limited ressources to simp who have nothing better than money to attract women. there are gazillions of REAL men out there who dont need to spend a dime to BE WITH WOMEN
B) the fact that some women out there are selling themselves does NOT MEAN it is now a men's necessity (to spend money on a woman) before they can be with women.
C) if you believe that men going on dates with women IS SOLELY TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM, then you sir are a bigger simp that i thought.... but furthermore, thinking that "to be worth fukcing" is all what women seek in dates, is so far fetch, its deluded.
D) both men AND women must express consent before sex, get your mind out the gutter!
E) sex is free, has always been free and will FOREVER BE FREE... the fact that simps like you pay for sex, and try to make it something normal, is where the problem is.

1 Like

Re: For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:26am On Sep 09, 2022
I want to ask you a question. Do you tend to your girl's needs, even if it's just once, if you're in a relationship? Although you are not required to respond, I will still know what you say. As a result, I won't go below giving you any further information because you lack even the most fundamental knowledge. A child who was raised in a dysfunctional environment is always filled with hatred.
Re: For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
YEYE SIMPS ARE NOW COMING ON NL TRYING TO FEED US THEIR NONSENSE LOW LIFE IDEOLOGIES!!!!

A) sex is only a limited ressources to simp who have nothing better than money to attract women. there are gazillions of REAL men out there who dont need to spend a dime to BE WITH WOMEN
B) the fact that some women out there are selling themselves does NOT MEAN it is now a men's necessity (to spend money on a woman) before they can be with women.
C) if you believe that men going on dates with women IS SOLELY TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM, then you sir are a bigger simp that i thought.... but furthermore, thinking that "to be worth fukcing" is all what women seek in dates, is so far fetch, its deluded.
D) both men AND women must express consent before sex, get your mind out the gutter!
E) sex is free, has always been free and will FOREVER BE FREE... the fact that simps like you pay for sex, and try to make it something normal, is where the problem is.
For example, One of the first things a wife or girlfriend will do in response to a husband's or boyfriend's decision to quit providing and start spending the day playing video games at home is to take away his sex subscription card. You can choose to live in your hatred; it's up to you, not me. All men pay for sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
For example, One of the first things a wife or girlfriend will do in response to a husband's or boyfriend's decision to quit providing and start spending the day playing video games at home is to take away his sex subscription card. You can choose to live in your hatred; it's up to you, not me. All men pay for sex.

MR super simp... A) a husband/BF has to provide the exact same thing that a wife/gf need to provide.... sex is certainly NOT a repayment for what a man provide in a r/ship (only low life oloshos provide sex as repayment)... but most importantly, B) sex is beneficial to a man AND woman, not just men. EDUCATE YOURSELF SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU!!

(1) (Reply)

She Said No To His Proposal, But Why? (photo) / Don't Take Your Parents Advice Seriously / Why She Very Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.