Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? (3164 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by donogaga(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2021
Giving the option, which African country would you like to marry from?
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2021
donogaga:
Giving the option, which African country would you like to marry from?
Botswana, Namibia or Rwanda.

Their women are loyal, hardworking and respectful...

They're also blessed with some of the best back side ever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Anigreat: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2021
shocked

Take me to east Africa straight

Ethiopia

Eritrea

Rwanda

Seychelles

Reason is, everything good comes from the east and the above mentioned countries has the best of women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by chatinent: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2021
I'd still prefer Nigeria. I've come to know them better.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2021
I will go for North Africans ladies.

Egypt, Morocco or Tunisia.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Cape Verde, Madagascar or Kenya.

@NL Mods let's have this on FP for Survey and evaluation polls...

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Mynameis007(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Ethiopia

Eritrea

Rwanda

Seychelles

Reason is, everything good comes from the east and the above mentioned countries has the best of women.

You over sabi. Those Eastern women are facially sweet.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Tobichuks08: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2021
South African
Botswana.
Ghana
Rwanda

5 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by BigDawsNet: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Algerian

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by geesilver(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2021
I will stick with Mauritania, Egypt, and Eritrea

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2021
See as una Dey deny Nigerian women.

Who will na marry them?

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by westlius(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Ethiopia Algeria Zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Carchoice:
Who will na marry them?
maybe Simps will do

11 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Ethiopia, kenya, erithrea my best choice. I no want drama of zimbabwa, Uganda o

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by BENRAZY(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2021
The devil u know is better than d angel u don't know
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by ibkonekt(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2021
Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by extol1(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Ethiopia, South Sudan, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Kenya, Namibia, Botswana, Cameroon, Senegal, Mali, Ghana, Mauritania, South Africa, Somalia, Libya, Zambia, Cape Verde, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Benin Republic, Madagascar, Eritrea, Tanzania, Dr Congo, Angola, Uganda, Gambia, Gabon, Malawi, Liberia, Lesotho, Togo, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast

3 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by KB007: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Rwanda definitely, I hear they're squirters cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2021
Algeria, Morroco or Egypt

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by jaszplus12(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Carchoice:

Who will na marry them?

Oh... very simple, men from the ituri jungles of Congo will be directed to take the Nigeria women....no problem about that! grin
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by jaszplus12(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2021
Carchoice:

Who will na marry them?

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by epkereamaka60858: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2021
South African Botswana.Ghana Rwanda

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by OGWILLS123: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pakistan, afghanistan,
libya, liberia, sudan
tongue.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by TheEnygma(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Carchoice:

Who will na marry them?

The average naija babe is too greedy.
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by doctore212(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Me I go still maintain my olosho for ketu
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by southsouthking(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Ethiopia

Eritrea

Rwanda

Seychelles

You get eyes, your oil nor go dry.
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Funkeshuga(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
I can't date outside Nigeria, bad Nigeria ladies is better than some good African countries

I've dated Ladies from Zambia, Kenya even south Africa though distance date, even though they love and care after you but most of them are too wayward, the Zambian lady once asked me to call her on video just two weeks in our date and all I see was her complete naaked body, same thing for the Kenya

imagine how many guys she must have done that to. all the Nigeria ladies I've dated have always helped me emotional, spiritual and in other ways of life

mind you as a Yoruba man, I've dated Edo, Rivers state, Aks from south before, dated Anambra, IMO and got married to an Abia lady, dated southern Kaduna lady, Nasarawa, met a Fulani lady at a friend ICAN induction but we couldn't get along because of religion ish

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Draslo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tanzania.
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why do people want to get married?
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by RomanGreen: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ethiopia

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by skywalker240(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
With Nigerian girls, the devil you know is worst than the angel (foreign girls) you've just met. grin
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by selemempe: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Funkeshuga:
I can't date outside Nigeria, bad Nigeria ladies is better than some good African countries

I've dated Ladies from Zambia, Kenya even south Africa though distance date, even though they love and care after you but most of them are too wayward, the Zambian lady once asked me to call her on video just two weeks in our date and all I see was her complete naaked body, same thing for the Kenya

imagine how many guys she must have done that to. all the Nigeria ladies I've dated have always helped me emotional, spiritual and in other ways of life

mind you as a Yoruba man, I've dated Edo, Rivers state, Aks from south before, dated Anambra, IMO and got married to an Abia lady, dated southern Kaduna lady, Nasarawa, met a Fulani lady at a friend ICAN induction but we couldn't get along because of religion ish

other Nigerians are hustling East Africa babes while yoruba men are busy hustling Igbo girls...chai three gbosa for my Igbo ladies grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside / What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? / Why Do Men Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.