Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. (15388 Views)

Have You Ever Been Stranded While Travelling? How Did It Go? / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Imagine This Is Lagos And You've Been Stranded For Hours, What Would You Do(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Timagex:
This happened last month! I'm a photographer. I and a friend of mine travelled from ile ife to ago are, very close to saki for a wedding job. Over 7 hours journey. We finished the job only for the groom to abandon us!! My friend said the groom na him "paddi" so, we should not borther about advance. We were stranded at ibadan for hours before someborry borrowed us 1k to get to ife. Mehn....I felt bad and helpless...
Sorry about that. God bless your hustle
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Timagex(m): 12:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Jonathan:

A photographer?
Only 1k?
Two of una?
Smh
I said we were borrowed.... There was miscalculation grin grin we thank God for life cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Timagex(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2018
kelvinrhs:

Sorry about that. God bless your hustle
amen. Thanks bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

matthew something vs something: "love your neighbor (including strangers like me) as yourself"

have you forgotten or have 'em muslim friends completely won you over already grin

anyways, how's my love doing today?
Lol you're not my neighbor, Islam said something entirely different and last last, i don't like your siggy.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mizk:
Lol you're not my neighbor, Islam said something entirely different and last last, i don't like your siggy.

cheesy

what does islam say?

And what's wrong with my siggy?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy

what does islam say?

And what's wrong with my siggy?
Anyone who isn't a Muslim is an infidel, i think you know what it said.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mizk:
Anyone who isn't a Muslim is an infidel, i think you know what it said.

for real?..............................shocked

The day i get your whatsapp digits, we'll talk more on this whole islam ish. But for now, i'll just take it like you said it. grin

Yea i know what it says.................what i dont get is what makes it wrong and why you dont like it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

for real?..............................shocked

The day i get your whatsapp digits, we'll talk more on this whole islam ish. But for now, i'll just take it like you said it. grin

Yea i know what it says.................what i dont get is what makes it wrong and why you dont like it?
I don't think i will give my number to a nairalander talk more of male slut cheesy

I didn't say its wrong i said i don't Like male sluts.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mizk:
I don't think i will give my number to a nairalander talk more of male slut cheesy

I didn't say its wrong i said i don't Like male sluts.

*thank God i wrote "male slut" and not "i am a male slut" cos now i can easily deny being a male slut* grin

babe, i swear i'm not a male slut.....................i dont even look like one

how's the trip to enugu preparations holding up BTW?

Would you be the only girl amongst them?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by konkacid: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ifesinachi!!!!! Useless agbero transport cult group... in fact I have more confidence in nurtw than those useless clueless guys! Everything about them is a trash! Stay clear of them guys... tell friends and family too, it might save a life.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

*thank God i wrote "male slut" and not "i am a male slut" cos now i can easily deny being a male slut* grin

babe, i swear i'm not a male slut.....................i dont even look like one

how's the trip to enugu preparations holding up BTW?

Would you be the only girl amongst them?
You're just full of stories cheesy jeez, you're the male slut, just own up so we can talk about something else,

My bro might bring his girlfriend along, and his friends too, so i can't tell for now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by drslimtommy: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Funlord_ can testify to that shiit... I had to consult boss man
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mizk:
You're just full of stories cheesy jeez, you're the male slut, just own up so we can talk about something else,

My bro might bring his girlfriend along, and his friends too, so i can't tell for now.

ok......fine

i'm a male slut..................the good-fun-type though grin

oh really?....................it's gonna be like some group camping then............cool!

How 'bout my "benin tour" offer.......................you thought about it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

ok......fine

i'm a male slut..................the good-fun-type though grin

oh really?....................it's gonna be like some group camping then............cool!

How 'bout my "benin tour" offer.......................you thought about it?
Yea i gave it a really hard thought and i have a lot of questions about it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mizk:
Yea i gave it a really hard thought and i have a lot of questions about it.

at your service pretty miss

shoot! smiley

or you'd prefer you ask them on whatsapp?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by fcisca: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
You two get a room already! Hian!
grin grin grin
samysmoothfresh:

shoot! smiley

Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2018
jumpandpas:
I can't forget the night Armed Robbers attacked our bus along Onitsha Owerri road.
We ran inside a particular Filling Station. The way I Bleep this lady till day break no be here o ooo.

Have you done HIV test.

Quickly go and do test o , I'm suspecting something.

grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

shoot! smiley

I don't think its a good idea going to a place i have never been to, with someone i don't really know, and alone.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Mizk:
I don't think its a good idea going to a place i have never been to, with someone i don't really know, and alone.

yea you right and i understand

but you could come with 3 friends.....................i think i'll be able to host 4 people max for a week smiley

and it doesnt have to be like that @embolden

there's a whole lot of time to get to know me before agreeing to anything.....................plus i'm willing to wait
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2018
fcisca:
You two get a room already! Hian!
grin grin grin

sir/ma'am, i already booked a room o but the said lady, mizk, doesnt want to go in with me embarassed

what do i do?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

sir/ma'am, i already booked a room o but the said lady, mizk, doesnt want to go in with me embarassed

what do i do?
Book a room for you and who?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

yea you right and i understand

but you could come with 3 friends.....................i think i'll be able to host 4 people max for a week smiley

and it doesnt have to be like that @embolden

there's a whole lot of time to get to know me before agreeing to anything.....................plus i'm willing to wait
smiley
What exactly are you driving at? I don't just get you.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mizk:
What exactly are you driving at? I don't just get you.

what part precisely?.............................me hosting you guys or you getting to know me?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mizk:
Book a room for you and who?

me and you!!

I booked a room (whatsapp) but you dont wanna go in with me (your whatsapp number)
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

me and you!!

I booked a room (whatsapp) but you dont wanna go in with me (your whatsapp number)
Look at you, does this sound right to you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

what part precisely?.............................me hosting you guys or you getting to know me?
Both
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mizk:
Both

i'd like for you to come to benin and since you cant come alone cos obviously you dont know me well, i dont mind you coming with your entourage (bro and friends)

and before then, you can get to "know me well"

Mizk:
Look at you, does this sound right to you?

it depends grin........................c'mon lets go to whatsapp (the room)
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i'd like for you to come to benin and since you cant come alone cos obviously you dont know me well, i dont mind you coming with your entourage (bro and friends)

and before then, you can get to "know me well"

it depends grin........................c'mon lets go to whatsapp (the room)
More reason why i am being cagey.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mizk:
More reason why i am being cagey.

wow...................i dont even know the initial reason(s) and you're already adding "more reason" sad

i know i'm being a little creepy, but c'mon naaaaaaa
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by Mizk(f): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

wow...................i dont even know the initial reason(s) and you're already adding "more reason" sad

i know i'm being a little creepy, but c'mon naaaaaaa

Like super creepy.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. by samysmoothfresh: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mizk:
Like super creepy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australia Skilled Independent Visa / Paying For Uk Visa Application Using Verve (powered By Mypaga) / Student Visa Interview Frequently Asked Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.