Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" (10448 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by N0favors: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Martin0:

so una still dey for this long dead bondage ehgrin
wtf you on about mate?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by courna(m): 1:05am On Sep 22, 2018
oh God..
what is this fuckery
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Is that a niggerr?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2018
N0favors:
wtf you on about mate?
see yougrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by ultimate77(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Please sir who are referring to?
Yea, actually i was referring to you, but i needed to ask Martin0 if i should go ahead. or is there a problem with asking if you are a lady and have common sense
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Upcoming bobrisky.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Jacqueline22(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2018
ultimate77:

Yea, actually i was referring to you, but i needed to ask Martin0 if i should go ahead. or is there a problem with asking if you are a lady and have common sense

Smh please sir
Just go to martin0 mention and say dat to him.
Please kindly stay off mine.
Hv a nice day
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by ultimate77(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Smh please sir
Just go to martin0 mention and say dat to him.
Please kindly stay off mine.
Hv a nice day

One's Martin0 is mentioned, i get a notice on my mention. so, ghe, what is your pain actually? that i quoted on yours or that i asked him a question? whic one dey pepe you for body? before i start with you...
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Dirkcoyt: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2018
These are not gays . These are just bunch of confused cross dresser who carved a niche for themselves and decided to steal attention from ignorant Heteros who have always been curious about what being gay is. I talk with gays everyday and they don’t behave or dress like this! They’re like very normal guy and are equally rational! I think the media has just been given the masses wrong conceptualization of what being gay really means! Maybe this is done out of buying the people’s mind to create a spark of hatred for the gay community but these are not gays ! If you tell me this was a transgender now I would have agreed with you.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by samysmoothfresh: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Are you normal ?
yes.

Why?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Smh please sir Just go to martin0 mention and say dat to him. Please kindly stay off mine. Hv a nice day

calm down, na play nagrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Dirkcoyt post=71418064]These are not gays . These are just bunch of confused cross dresser who carved a niche for themselves and decided to steal attention from ignorant Heteros who have always been curious about what being gay is. I talk with gays everyday and they don’t behave or dress like this! They’re like very normal guy and are equally rational! I think the media has just been given the masses wrong conceptualization of what being gay really means! Maybe this is done out of buying the people’s mind to create a spark of hatred for the gay community but these are not gays ! If you tell me this was a transgender now I would have agreed with you. [/quote

]Transgenders can also be gay.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Dicedapple(f): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Warris all this nonsense?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Dirkcoyt: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=71433737][/quote]
Sure but it’s more of a tran thing to dress like this compare to gays. But the media has painted this as the idealistic gay image. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Sure but it’s more of a tran thing to dress like this compare to gays. But the media has painted this as the idealistic gay image. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

Yes I understand you.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Jacqueline22(f): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Martin0:

No be those ones even Dey my body
I no Dey reason those level jare
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Hades2016(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nothing we no go see for this world angry
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Dirkcoyt: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
khiaa:

Yes I understand you.

That’s great to know.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Not again Martin0 abeg come I wan show u something

hi sweet tomato bornogringrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by emperorblog(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
cant stop laughing

what is dis ?

mhen dis guy should be arrested, and allowed to spend 18 years in prison.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by IamPlato(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2018

This One Anus Don Suffer...

See As Him Don thin. Them Don Use Prick Drain Blood And Shiit comot for Him Body Finish... Idiot
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jacqueline22:

No be those ones even Dey my body I no Dey reason those level jare
eheh OK oogrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jacqueline22:

No be those ones even Dey my body I no Dey reason those level jare

una two suppose em gbengen gbengen ooo
ultimat77 how u see am
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
You mean boyfriend
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=71433737][/quote]
There are female gays and there are manly gay men, he's just an effeminate gay man
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Jacqueline22(f): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Martin0:

una two suppose em gbengen gbengen ooo

ultimat77 how u see am
How far
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jacqueline22:
How far
i dey oo, I be wan come ur side come drink better cold wine!
how ur side na
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Jacqueline22(f): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Martin0:

i dey oo, I be wan come ur side come drink better cold wine!

how ur side na

My side good oo
Come na I Dey auchi I go sell well for ya
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sasquatch:

There are female gays and there are manly gay men, he's just an effeminate gay man

I agree. smiley
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Martin0:

My virgin baby. wink
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Haywhaie(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
brodalikeme:
Disgusting!!! I can’t imagine what will make a man attracted to his fellow man
If you're a Christian, can you explain your bromance with Jesus Christ? How does it make sense too?

It seems a lot like divine faggøtry to me. And that's even harder to understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.