Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" (10450 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by HomophobesSuck: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dirkcoyt:
These are not gays . These are just bunch of confused cross dresser who carved a niche for themselves and decided to steal attention from ignorant Heteros who have always been curious about what being gay is. I talk with gays everyday and they don’t behave or dress like this! They’re like very normal guy and are equally rational! I think the media has just been given the masses wrong conceptualization of what being gay really means! Maybe this is done out of buying the people’s mind to create a spark of hatred for the gay community but these are not gays ! If you tell me this was a transgender now I would have agreed with you.
There is not a gay definition, except for the one that say "gay is a person that gets attracted by the same sex", there is not a gay way of acting, neither a hetero way of acting, we all are just people dude, get over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? / See What This Lions Did To This Thieves. Very Funny (video.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.