Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" (10449 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Haywhaie(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
emperorblog:
cant stop laughing

what is dis ?

mhen dis guy should be arrested, and allowed to spend 18 years in prison.
Stupidity is dangerous to the society, homosexuality is not.

Homosexuals are attacked and hunted down by the stupid

The stupid are allowed to roam free, with all their rights protected under the law (methinks stupidity is a crime, so you guys should be in jail. Homo sapiens means "WISE MAN". A stupid human being is therefore an OXYMORON. Stupid people are walking PARADOXES. Their existence doesn't make sense. Stupidity is the root of all evil).

While homosexuals are getting hit from all sides. By the stupid mob. And the stupid government. They have no rights.

I think the equation is the wrong way round. It needs to be changed. And it will, very soon. I'm making a honest promise.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
I rebuke you
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by emperorblog(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Haywhaie:
Stupidity is dangerous to the society, homosexuality is not.

Homosexuals are attacked and hunted down by the stupid

The stupid are allowed to roam free, with all their rights protected under the law (methinks stupidity is a crime, so you guys should be in jail. Homo sapiens means "WISE MAN". A stupid human being is therefore an OXYMORON. Stupid people are walking PARADOXES. Their existence doesn't make sense. Stupidity is the root of all evil).

While homosexuals are getting hit from all sides. By the stupid mob. And the stupid government. They have no rights.

I think the equation is the wrong way round. It needs to be changed. And it will, very soon. I'm making a honest promise.

lol oga u be gay ? this one that u are defending dem, so who is stupid btw a man that Bleep ladies pussy and d one that Bleep is fellow guy yanh.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

My virgin baby. wink
Hey how far my fat virgin babygrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jacqueline22:

My side good oo Come na I Dey auchi I go sell well for ya
oh no wahaha weitin carry you go auchi again?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

Hey how far my fat virgin babygrin

How dare you call me fat. angry I have been good, how about you? smiley
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

I have been good toogrin but you are fat nau
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

honestly khiaa it been a long time oo, hey visit Naija this year let celebrate the Christmas together
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

honestly khiaa it been a long time oo, hey visit Naija this year let celebrate the Christmas together

I don't believe/celebrate Christmas, it is a pagan celebration.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

I have been good toogrin but you are fat nau
What makes you think that I am fat, do you prefer fat women'?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

What makes you think that I am fat, do you prefer fat women'?

you asking me already tells me it's true, buy why are you concerned about the "fat " word?grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

I don't believe/celebrate Christmas, it is a pagan celebration.

that is ur business, all I know is I'm just gonna join in whatever celebration they going to have that timegrin why are you people so concerned about Christmas meaning or what it translates into?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

that is ur business, all I know is I'm just gonna join in whatever celebration they going to have that timegrin why are you people so concerned about Christmas meaning or what it translates into?

The Most High says not to participate in pagan celebrations.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

you asking me already tells me it's true, buy why are you concerned about the "fat " word?grin

Asking you a question only tells you that I am curious in what attracts you, it doesn't tell you anything about my physical beauty. grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

Asking you a question only tells you that I am curious in what attracts you, it doesn't tell you anything about my physical beauty. grin

oh I see, your sense is too muchgrin fat woman
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

The Most High says not to participate in pagan celebrations.
what tha hell are you talking about my ladygrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

what tha hell are you talking about my ladygrin

God is The Most High if you didn't know. undecided Christmas is a celebration of a Pagan god.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

oh I see, your sense is too muchgrin fat woman

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

grin grin grin

have you finished laughinggrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

have you finished laughinggrin

I'm good. grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

God is The Most High if you didn't know. undecided Christmas is a celebration of a Pagan god.

chai you are fisnhedgrin

add me up on whatapp let talkgrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

I'm good. grin
oh OK, you did go to work today?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

oh OK, you did go to work today?

I'm on my lunch break, I'm getting ready to go back.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by khiaa(f): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Martin0:

chai you are fisnhedgrin

add me up on whatapp let talkgrin

All you have to do is read your bible for the truth. Christ nor his disciples celebrated his birthday even though he wasn't born on Dec. 25th. Bye, I gotta go.
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

All you have to do is read your bible for the truth. Christ nor his disciples celebrated his birthday even though he wasn't born on Dec. 25th. Bye, I gotta go.

why are you telling me all these now eh,
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Martin0(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

I'm on my lunch break, I'm getting ready to go back.
oh OKgrin take care thengrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2018
big bress don scatter this one head grin
N0favors:
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by N0favors: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
big bress don scatter this one head grin
we all love breast. Don’t we?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by HomophobesSuck: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
brodalikeme:
Disgusting!!! I can’t imagine what will make a man attracted to his fellow man
Disgusting!!! I can't imagine someone caring too much about someone that is gay. Perhaps, you are the gay one, sir. smiley
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by HomophobesSuck: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
iamphenomenal:
What a pity! I'm sure these people doesn't have parents
What parent would want a secretly gay homophobic piece of trash ike you?
Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by HomophobesSuck: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
courna:
oh God..

what is this fuckery
Oh god, what is this biggoty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.