Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? (8126 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by alBHAGDADI: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Peacefullove:

Shut up there ! A guy on this thread asked if you believe the highlighted part , you ridiculously claim after ressurection. And he asked you again , Where are those People before ressurection ? You have failed to respond. Now claiming know it all here . I love his question, what ya say ?
They are in hell and will experience the second death when they are cast both body and soul after the resurrection.

The righteous people who are dead but whom God will resurrect, where are they now?
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Emusan:

I have shown how your. dishonesty is about those articles.

Soul can't die

Your Bible said the soul that sinneth, shall ?

What I mean by after death is...why the soul is still inside the body, the body expresses the IMAGE of the invincible soul inside after death the physical image is gone leaving the invincible image of the soul which can only be seen spiritually.

" the physical image is gone "

Have you seen a snake shed its dead skin before ? That skin is not the snake itself . the death of that skin does not in any way affect the snake , its gone but the snake lives

Where did you get this idea of invisible Soul from ?

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
They are in hell and will experience the second death when they are cast both body and soul after the resurrection.

Basic sense 102
If they are in hell, are they not suppose to be there with their Body ? Matthew 10 vs 28

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Peacefullove:

Did I just read that part of a person that is ETERNAL ?

^^ it exist before birth ?

Analyse please .

The scripture didn't stress much about soul before birth but human has soul that exists after death according to the scripture.

Proof me wrong
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Peacefullove:
Your Bible said the soul that sinneth, shall ?

The word translated soul has different meanings...read beginning of this thread and stop taking us back

" the physical image is gone "

Have you seen a snake shed its dead skin before ? That skin is not the snake itself . the death of that skin does not in any way affect the snake , its gone but the snake lives

Where did you get this idea of invisible Soul from ?

Snake shedding it's skin can't be compared with human.

The BODY itself is what makes us HUMAN without the BODY you're not human...

please I've stress myself explaining this several times.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by OneJ: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
OneJ:

Has God ever destroyed any soul or souls at any time ? Pls reply.
The SERIAL LIAR dey dodge questions.

"For every LIVING SOUL belongs to me, the father as well as the son- both alike belong to me. The SOUL WHO SINS IS THE ONE WHO WILL DIE." Ezekiel 18:4,20.

PROOF :
"The outcry against Sodom is so great & their sin is grievous" Gen 18:20. 19:14" Hurry & get out of this place, because Jehovah is about to destroy the city"

"As it was in the days of Noah.... the flood came & DESTROYED THEM ALL.
"But the day Lot left Sodom,fire & sulfur rained down from heaven and DESTROYED THEM ALL". Luke 17:26-29

Fact: The SOUL DIES.

These unrepentant souls were destroyed. That is, no resurrection for them ever !
ALL Souls are subject to death (Gen2:7. 3:19) .

Unrepentant souls will be subjected to destruction 2Thess 1:7-9. Jude 1:7.
God "set a precedent for the ungodly" & "perdition of ungodly men" 2Pet2:4-7 .

If it's still strange to your ears that the SOUL DIES, don't delude yourself. Use Google or dictionary , find out the meanings of "precedent". & ,"perdition."
Ignorance ,living in denial & falsehood are never gonna help U nor save U.

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

The scripture didn't stress much about soul before birth but human has soul that exists after death according to the scripture.

Proof me wrong

Where is that written ? You can't just make claims without proving them .

All the while many here have quoted places where it was emphasized that soul died, your usual antics is to play games saying soul has different meaning.

This invisible soul, where is it written !!! ? I demand for proof

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

The word translated soul has different meanings...read beginning of this thread and stop taking us back

Where does it mean an invisible soul ?

Snake shedding it's skin can't be compared with human.

The BODY itself is what makes us HUMAN without the BODY you're not human...

please I've stress myself explaining this several times.

Stop been mischievous, have studied how you played games in this area.

The body makes you human, but is the body the actual person that survive death ? If no, why Not admit you guys only shed skin like Snakes ?

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Peacefullove:

Where is that written ? You can't just make claims without proving them .

All the while many here have quoted places where it was emphasized that soul died, your usual antics is to play games saying soul has different meaning.

This invisible soul, where is it written !!! ? I demand for proof

All the while I've been quoting Matt 10:28 and Luke 12:5 where Jesus said "Don't fear those who can kill the body BUT CAN'T KILL THE SOUL;"

Jesus made a clear distinction between body and soul here, but what did you say about it? Nothing!

Only to come and say, "All the while many here have quoted places where it was emphasized that soul died,"
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Peacefullove:
Where does it mean an invisible soul ?

You're the most mischievous here, if not you'd have read from page 1 of a thread before you jump in.

I attached a screenshot of Strong Hebrew word of Nephene where it said it can mean GHOST

So look for it and proof it wrong.

Stop been mischievous, have studied how you played games in this area.

The body makes you human, but is the body the actual person that survive death ? If no, why Not admit you guys only shed skin like Snakes ?

Play game

The BODY IS THE ACTUAL PERSON TO THE PHYSICAL WORLD. Give me any of your cousin's number in primary school, maybe if I explain to them s/he will know how to relate it to you.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

Says the most dullest who couldn't comprehend what won't take ordinary primary 1 pupils to understand.

You dullness is irritating no be small.
-The astronaut is a person in the spirit realm
-The astronaut WITH THE SPACE SUIT is a person in the physical realm.
-Once the SPACE SUIT is gone the physical person is died leaving the spirit realm.

How long is it going to take you to grab this simple statement

grin the astronaut is definitely not the space suit. Just a means to adapt, when the space suit is gone, the astronaut also dies .

That's what you fail to grab.

And the body He put on made Him A PERSON/HUMAN BEING on earth without the BODY HE CAN NEVER BE CALLED Human/Person

How did you pass your English language in school?

The real Olodo calling someone Olodo.
But without the space suit nothing like HUMAN
Just like God is a spirit but when He visited Abraham what about saw was THREE MEN

Angels appear on earth without the body, does it mean they are not persons ?!!! Olodo

The angel is the person, that body is just an ordinary appearance NOT the angel himself.

What is beneath has nothing associated with the physical world the only person has something common with the physical world is the body.

The BODY IS THE REAL PERSON IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD without the body the person of soul in spirit realm can never be regarded as a PERSON IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD.

Angels from spirit realm appear on earth without the human body and are recognized as persons.

An angel killed Assyrian armies , Not human.

Your own spiritual soul requires a body to function ? grin stop deceiving yourself.

Immediately the soul leaves the BODY THE PERSON KNOWS in the PHYSICAL WORLD is DEAD.

Liar, people accept the person shed their body and say She is now with Jesus or she is now in hell . So the Original person was never dead. People knows , its because it will destroy u on this thread that's making you play with words

I know you won't still understand!

Have you understand yourself that once the astronaut removes the space suit, he can't survive alive to Earth ?

Olodo

But your own spiritual soul can survive . that expose you

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

So after reading all those commentaries you couldn't grab their messages. This really shows that your dullness is beyond redemption.

those commentaries pointed it out plainly that "the life IS IN the Blood not that Blood is the LIFE"

So even after you could say SOUL/LIFE is in the Blood you can still went further to ask "something immaterial like BLOOD?"

It has gotten to stage you finally displayed the most ridiculous part of your dull brain.

They said "LIFE IN THE BLOOD" even reference to Lev 17:11

Now you have changed it to shedding of the blood...the devil really not at sleep over you.

Is life a material thing?

So is life a material thing?

So what is the different between LIFE AND LIFE FORCE

Confused JWs

Confused person.

The life or soul of any flesh is in the blood . hahahahaha

So lions , Leopard, Gorilla, Chicken , Sheep , Birds and other animals with blood have an invisible Soul ?

This guy is totally confused grin cc OneJ , Barrister07

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

You're the most mischievous here, if not you'd have read from page 1 of a thread before you jump in.

I attached a screenshot of Strong Hebrew word of Nephene where it said it can mean GHOST

Play game

The BODY IS THE ACTUAL PERSON TO THE PHYSICAL WORLD.
Give me any of your cousin's number in primary school, maybe if I explain to them s/he will know how to relate it to you.

grin grin

you are the one who cited Angelic spirits as proof's and it expose you wella, Angelic personalities are recognized as PERSONS even without the human body. Swallow that lie

And even with human body, there is a full knowledge that their Real self is not that body people are seeing .

Why are you scared to admit your so called spiritual soul is the real person even before death if angels can be recognized as persons without the body ?

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jozzy4:

Confused person.

The life or soul of any flesh is in the blood . hahahahaha

So lions , Leopard, Gorilla, Chicken , Sheep , Birds and other animals with blood have an invisible Soul ?

This guy is totally confused grin cc OneJ , Barrister07

That's why I'll keep saying it that simple comprehension is far from you people.

On this thread I've said Nephene has different meanings but it depends on the content it addressess.

My point is centered on Isaiah 53 content NOT generalization of the word SOUL but you've generalized it now. speaks volume about your ignorance.

What is my point?
My point is, THE WORD SOUL that appeared in Isaiah 53 doesn't talk about PHYSICAL THING based on the content that's why I provided proof from different commentaries which you even said you dont have problem with.

But look at your delusions, your dull brain couldn't phantom my point yet parading up and down here.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

That's not an evidence.
Ghost also meant spirit. Many theologian admit soul and spirit are used interchangeably in the xtian bible.

As an example: Jesus Ghost ( Spirit ) return to his Father the same day he died, Does that mean Jesus himself was in heaven that day ?

Your response to that will determine what is meant in the screenshot.

Play game

The BODY IS THE ACTUAL PERSON TO THE PHYSICAL WORLD.
Give me any of your cousin's number in primary school, maybe if I explain to them s/he will know how to relate it to you.

Better still, say the Body is the image of the actual person seen by the physical world.

You once admit its an image in one of your post. Go figure.

Yeshua doesnt agree with your postulation as he talked about giving his Soul as sacrifice.
If the body is the actual person, what then is this soul that was killed by the physical world as sacrifice ? You may come here and say Soul means another thing here again, but trust me, you will only complicate matters

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

All the while I've been quoting Matt 10:28 and Luke 12:5 where Jesus said "Don't fear those who can kill the body BUT CAN'T KILL THE SOUL;"

Jesus made a clear distinction between body and soul here, but what did you say about it? Nothing!

Not an evidence. The above would mean Jesus lied when he said his own Soul would be given as sacrifice . Was Jesus Soul not killed by Men ?

Only to come and say, "All the while many here have quoted places where it was emphasized that soul died,"

Body and soul in Gehenna, no Jew would say an invisible soul was found in Gehenna a physical place . consider how soul was used in this second sentence to determine the first. Don't just assume.

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jozzy4:
you are the one who cited Angelic spirits as proof's and it expose you wella, Angelic personalities are recognized as PERSONS even without the human body. Swallow that lie

You lied about me I didn't say Angel BUT God.

You're not supposed to be online debating about intelligent topic...

I've said it early that the spirit is a PERSON in the spirit realm.

Did the Angel EVER RECOGNIZE as a HUMAN BEING?

And even with human body, there is a full knowledge that their Real self is not that body people are seeing .

Why are you scared to admit your so called spiritual soul is the real person even before death if angels can be recognized as persons without the body ?

It's evident that you need address my post but keep jumping like a monkey up and down.

The SOUL is a PERSON (in spirit realm) and when the same SOUL come together with BODY becomes HUMAN BEING which is also a PERSON in the PHYSICAL WORLD.

Why is simple English hard for you to comprehend
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

The SOUL is a PERSON (in spirit realm) and when the same SOUL come together with BODY becomes HUMAN BEING which is also a PERSON in the PHYSICAL WORLD.

#shakes head

People exist in spirit realm before they are born as human ?

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Peacefullove:

That's not an evidence.
Ghost also meant spirit. Many theologian admit soul and spirit are used interchangeably in the xtian bible.

So if you agree with this, do those theologians say spirit and soul are PHYSICAL body?

Why are you guys always leaving the content of the main deviate to irrelevant one?

As an example: Jesus Ghost ( Spirit ) return to his Father the same day he died, Does that mean Jesus himself was in heaven that day?

So what is the basics of your argument Because I couldn't phantom

Your response to that will determine what is meant in the screenshot.

Ghost is that invisible thing....
My point is if the word SOUL is used I can't mean Ghost according to Strong Hebrew but depending on the content.

Better still, say the Body is the image of the actual person seen by the physical world.

You once admit its an image in one of your post. Go figure.

Yeshua doesnt agree with your postulation as he talked about giving his Soul as sacrifice.
If the body is the actual person, what then is this soul that was killed by the physical world as sacrifice ? You may come here and say Soul means another thing here again, but trust me, you will only complicate matters

SOUL has different meanings...I've been hammering on this since

What is you people's problem
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Peacefullove:

#shakes head

People exist in spirit realm before they are born as human ?

Can you see your life outside now

This was the first thing you said and I replied with "scripture didn't say much about soul before birth BUT the scripture talks about SOUL that can't be killed by any human but only God."

Now you're going round and round
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

So if you agree with this, do those theologians say spirit and soul are PHYSICAL body?

Why are you guys always leaving the content of the main deviate to irrelevant one?

So what is the basics of your argument Because I couldn't phantom

Ghost is that invisible thing....

My point is if the word SOUL is used I can't mean Ghost according to Strong Hebrew but depending on the content.

If ghost is that invisible thing, when Jesus ghost ( Spirit ) return to heaven the day he died, was it Jesus himself that return to heaven ?

SOUL has different meanings...I've been hammering on this since

What is you people's problem

I already said this response would only complicate matters.

Yeshua would give his Soul as sacrifice. At Matthew 10 vs 28 , he said don't fear those who kill the body but can't kill the soul.

Who are those that shouldn't fear ? His disciple's , having the same makeup with him as an human being.

So whatever applies to Yeshua applies to Matthew 10 vs 28 . they are all same humans that defeat the idea of different meaning , Was Jesus soul killed by men as sacrifice or he was lying ?

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Peacefullove: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

Can you see your life outside now

This was the first thing you said and I replied with "scripture didn't say much about soul before birth BUT the scripture talks about SOUL that can't be killed by any human but only God."

Now you're going round and round

No, read your post again. Seems you forget you have admitted that! Funny

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

That's why I'll keep saying it that simple comprehension is far from you people.

On this thread I've said Nephene has different meanings but it depends on the content it addressess.

My point is centered on Isaiah 53 content NOT generalization of the word SOUL but you've generalized it now. speaks volume about your ignorance.

What is my point?
My point is, THE WORD SOUL that appeared in Isaiah 53 doesn't talk about PHYSICAL THING based on the content that's why I provided proof from different commentaries which you even said you dont have problem with.

But look at your delusions, your dull brain couldn't phantom my point yet parading up and down here

grin grin grin

To defend your useless stand that Isaiah 53 is about something immaterial , you quickly run to commentaries and they quote Leviticus 17:11 , Silly you.

Leviticus 17:11 says the soul of the flesh is in the blood. FORGETTING THIS APPLIES TO ALL FLESH WITH BLOOD, MAN AND ANIMAlS , which have blood.

Emusan, So something immaterial reside in the blood of Goat and sheep's used for atonement by the isrealites ? gringrin grin

Finally, your immaterial lie is hitting the wall, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emusan:

You lied about me I didn't say Angel BUT God.

You're not supposed to be online debating about intelligent topic...

U the one who isn't suppose to be online debating intelligent topic.

U said:
Just like God is a spirit but when He visited Abraham what about saw was THREE MEN

Your lack of intelligence didn't make you realize those three men are ANGELS!

Angels appear here without human and they are recognized as persons!!! , let it sink into you and stop that lie of your lie lie immaterial soul cannot be recognized as a person here without body. Rubbish, the angel logic destroy that .

I've said it early that the spirit is a PERSON in the spirit realm.

Did the Angel EVER RECOGNIZE as a HUMAN BEING?

You don't need to be a human being to be a person here. Okay, let it sink.

Your lie lie soul cannot live here without body because such immaterial soul doesn't exist. Thank God Leviticus 17:11 has exposed you for who you are

It's evident that you need address my post but keep jumping like a monkey up and down.

Why is simple English hard for you to comprehend

Pure nonsense . Nothing like soul is a person only in spirit realm .

That's why u dare not reply the question on where are the wicked presently . if you say they are persons ( soul ) in the spiritual realm of hell . Jesus exposed you already.

Are they not suppose to be there with their body ?

Cc : peacefullove , he hasn't replied you on this

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jozzy4:

U said:

Angels appear here without human and they are recognized as persons!!! , let it sink into you and stop that lie of your lie lie immaterial soul cannot appear as a person here without body. Rubbish, the angel logic destroy that .

You don't need to be a human being to be a person here. Okay, let it sink.

Your lie lie soul cannot live here without body because such immaterial soul doesn't exist. Thank God Leviticus 17:11 has exposed you for who you are

Pure nonsense . Nothing like soul is a person only in spirit realm .

That's why u dare not reply the question on where are the wicked presently . if you say they are persons ( soul ) in the spiritual realm of hell . Jesus exposed you already.

Are they not suppose to be there with their body ?

Cc : peacefullove , he hasn't replied you on this

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by alBHAGDADI: 5:30am On Sep 27, 2018
OneJ:
The SERIAL LIAR dey dodge questions.

"For every LIVING SOUL belongs to me, the father as well as the son- both alike belong to me. The SOUL WHO SINS IS THE ONE WHO WILL DIE." Ezekiel 18:4,20.

PROOF :
"The outcry against Sodom is so great & their sin is grievous" Gen 18:20. 19:14" Hurry & get out of this place, because Jehovah is about to destroy the city"

"As it was in the days of Noah.... the flood came & DESTROYED THEM ALL.
"But the day Lot left Sodom,fire & sulfur rained down from heaven and DESTROYED THEM ALL". Luke 17:26-29

Fact: The SOUL DIES.

These unrepentant souls were destroyed. That is, no resurrection for them ever !
ALL Souls are subject to death (Gen2:7. 3:19) .

Unrepentant souls will be subjected to destruction 2Thess 1:7-9. Jude 1:7.
God "set a precedent for the ungodly" & "perdition of ungodly men" 2Pet2:4-7 .

If it's still strange to your ears that the SOUL DIES, don't delude yourself. Use Google or dictionary , find out the meanings of "precedent". & ,"perdition."
Ignorance ,living in denial & falsehood are never gonna help U nor save U.
Haven't you been showed that soul means different things?

If soul dies, then how come they are said to be crying for vengeance in heaven.

Revelations 6:9-10

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by alBHAGDADI: 5:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Jozzy4:

U said:

Angels appear here without human and they are recognized as persons!!! , let it sink into you and stop that lie of your lie lie immaterial soul cannot be recognized as a person here without body. Rubbish, the angel logic destroy that .

Wrong!

It was God that appeared to Abraham.

Genesis 18:1-3
And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
And said, My LORD , if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

Yes, Abraham saw three men, but one of them was Jesus.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Wrong!

It was God that appeared to Abraham.

Genesis 18:1-3
And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
And said, My LORD , if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

Yes, Abraham saw three men, but one of them was Jesus.

You that suppose to go and cover your eyes in shame. Cc: peacefullove , this guy hasn't respond to your question. That question sold you out instantly as a Liar.

The bible said Abraham entertained ANGELS, Where is your sense ? Oh Jesus is one of those angels .

Thank God, this is a forever reference on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Peacefullove:

Basic sense 102
If they are in hell, are they not suppose to be there with their Body ? Matthew 10 vs 28

cc: alBHAGDADI .grin grin
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Jozzy4: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Haven't you been showed that soul means different things?

If soul dies, then how come they are said to be crying for vengeance in heaven.

Revelations 6:9-10

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Open your eyes, don't you see altar ? Its the blood that is poured under the altar- Leviticus 17:11 . that verse represent their blood .

And for the voicing out - Didn't Abel's blood speak ? In what sense ? Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by OneJ: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Emusan:

Play game

The BODY IS THE ACTUAL PERSON TO THE PHYSICAL WORLD. Give me any of your cousin's number in primary school, maybe if I explain to them s/he will know how to relate it to you.

"Nephesh> a soul, living being, life, self , person, desire, passion, appetite, emotion".

Where U see ghost there ?

"KJV translates Strong's H5315 (Nephesh) as follows : Soul, life, person, mind,heart, creature, BODY,himself, yourselves,, DEAD, will, desire, man "

Source :blueletterbible.org

Soul is synonymous with the BODY,
Soul is synonymous with the DEAD.

Your kJV Bible say soul is DEAD, die.
Lol.
Receive sense.
Case closed.

cc: muttleylaff, alBHAGDADI ,Primesky,Anas09, solite3, damosky,hakmah,martinez19
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by alBHAGDADI: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jozzy4:

You that suppose to go and cover your eyes in shame. Cc: peacefullove , this guy hasn't respond to your question. That question sold you out instantly as a Liar.

The bible said Abraham entertained ANGELS, Where is your sense ? Oh Jesus is one of those angels .

Thank God, this is a forever reference on Nairaland

How do you expect me to respond to his post when he keeps dragging one back to old arguments already trashed on the thread? It seems he didn't read the thread from the beginning, he just jumped in at the end.
Didn't I explain that the second death is when both soul and body will be cast in hell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Religion Be Important In A Relationship? / The Vaticans Colossal Wealth - They Started The Prosperity Gospel / Having A Conversation With an Atheist About God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.