Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? (8109 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by alBHAGDADI: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Peacefullove:

Smh, and your copy and paste identified the one called Lord as special Angel. Angel as well

Though all the good angels are angels of God, or angels of the Lord, there is one special angel who is distinct and unique from all the other angels, he is called the " angel of the LORD."

What is the meaning of angel?
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Barristter07: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Emusan:
That's why I'll continue to say that you people lack simple comprehension.

The content of that verse is self explanatory enough.

GOD HAS POWER TO KILL AND DESTROY...

The emphasis of the verse is:

>God can kill a body and decided not to destroy the soul
>God can kill a body and also destroy the soul.

>Man can kill the body but has nothing over the SOUL.

Did the verse say anybody killed by God means his/her soul killed?

What the verse established is:
God has power to KILL AND DESTROY both soul and body.

Why is simple English so difficult for you

Good. we are gradually getting there , don't forget we are trying to see if your fraudulent meaning is what the verse emphasized .

God who has been established that can destroy soul's says :

And every soul that doeth any manner of work on that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
- Leviticus 23:30

Will he destroy the souls of those mentioned here ?

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barristter07:
Good. we are gradually getting there , don't forget we are trying to see if your fraudulent meaning is what the verse emphasized.

You called it fraudulent meaning yet you never tell us what Matt 10:28 or Luke 12:5 mean

God who has been established that can destroy soul's says :

And every soul that doeth any manner of work on that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
- Leviticus 23:30

Will he destroy the souls of those mentioned here ?

Mr man if you don't have anything to say stop quoting me...i quess you don't understand my post you quoted

Who is speaking here man or God

I've said it nothing more than five times on this thread, God can DESTROY SOUL but man can't...

Jesus Christ Himself said it "fear those who can kill the BODY but unable to kill the SOUL...."

This is your own translation of Luke 12:5 "Moreover, I say to you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body and after this are not able to do anything more. But I will show you whom to fear: Fear the One who after killing has authority to throw into Ge·henʹna."

What does this phrase mean, "...are not able to do anything more"?

Only the lover of lies won't see the plain meaning of this verse.

Jesus statement here is very clear for everyone expect the lover of liar JWs who have been going around to twist it.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Barristter07: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Emusan:

You called it fraudulent meaning yet you never tell us what Matt 10:28 or Luke 12:5 mean

that's a very simple thing But not yet until we unravel what Jesus meant by soul in that verse

Mr man if you don't have anything to say stop quoting me...i quess you don't understand my post you quoted

Who is speaking here man or God

I've said it nothing more than five times on this thread, God can DESTROY SOUL but man can't...

Jesus Christ Himself said it "fear those who can kill the BODY but unable to kill the SOUL...."

This is your own translation of Luke 12:5 "Moreover, I say to you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body and after this are not able to do anything more. But I will show you whom to fear: Fear the One who after killing[/u] has authority to throw into Ge·henʹna."

What does this phrase mean, "...are not able to do anything more"?

Only the lover of lies won't see the plain meaning of this verse.

Jesus statement here is very clear for everyone expect the lover of liar JWs who have been going around to twist it.
I will repeat it again: Jesus statement does not imply that man has an invisible soul. The clause those [ Men ] who " spell it out as weak proof. So lets see what happen when God kill same .

God is speaking please, If he will destroy the soul of those mention, Does that not spell it out that nothing survive those men ?

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Barristter07:
that's a very simple thing But not yet until we unravel what Jesus meant by soul in that verse

I'm awaiting you also with evidence of well known scholars who supported you assertion.

I will repeat it again: Jesus statement does not imply that man has an invisible soul. The clause those [ Men ] who " spell it out as weak proof. So lets see what happen when God kill same .

But what Jesus said was that MAN can KILL the Body but can't KILL the soul...

Why would Jesus make such statement if there's something in man, MEN can't destroy?

God is speaking please, If he will destroy the soul of those mention. Does that not spell it out that nothing survive those men?

It's just so unfortunate that I have to be spoon feeding you like a baby...

God has power to KILL AND DESTROY both the BODY and SOUL....

If God destroyed someone WHAT WILL SURVIVE from that person again?

No! It doesn't spell it out THAT NOTHING SURVIVE THOSE men, it strictly means that ONLY GOD HAS POWER TO ELIMINATE ANYONE unlike human who can only kill but has nothing to do after that...

I don't know why simple English is so difficult for you to comprehend...

NOTE: If your reply will make me to repeat myself on this I won't reply you unless if you clarify what you THINK Jesus meant on those verses.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by OneJ: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Emusan:

I'm awaiting you also with evidence of well known scholars who supported you assertion.

Why would Jesus make such statement if there's something in man, MEN can't destroy?

No! It doesn't spell it out THAT NOTHING SURVIVE THOSE men, it strictly means that ONLY GOD HAS POWER TO ELIMINATE ANYONE unlike human who can only kill but has nothing to do after that...

NOTE: If your reply will make me to repeat myself on this I won't reply you unless if you clarify what you THINK Jesus meant on those verses.

Since U have agreed (in your bolded print) that God himself can kill & destroy the soul why do U still stick to the lie that the soul is immortal.

BTW, kill is synonymous (same as ) destroy. Just as Hebrew nephesh (soul) is translated in your KJV Bible as synonymous with the 'dead' ,'body'.
Source; biblehub (Strong's H5315 nephesh )

AC Milan can't beat Juventus, but Real Madrid defeated Juventus to lift Champions League. Does it mean that Juventus can not be beaten or defeated ?

If U quarrel with this illustration, pls better U consult a shrink.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
OneJ:

Since U have agreed (in your bolded print) that God himself can kill & destroy the soul why do U still stick to the lie that the soul is immortal.

BTW, kill is synonymous (same as ) destroy. Just as Hebrew nephesh (soul) is translated in your KJV Bible as synonymous with the 'dead' ,'body'.
Source; biblehub (Strong's H5315 nephesh )

AC Milan can't beat Juventus, but Real Madrid defeated Juventus to lift Champions League. Does it mean that Juventus can not be beaten or defeated ?

If U quarrel with this illustration, pls better U consult a shrink.

Knowledge is far from you...

God is the creator of everything.....

If soul is immortal does it mean God who created it can't destroy it? Ode

Is it not what Jesus statement meant to address in Matt & Luke? Yet you people couldn't wrap your dull skull over...

So you mean after resurrection all those who will wear immortality can't be destroyed by God again if He decided to do so? Simply because they're now immortal!

You people don't think before you type...
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by OneJ: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2018
Emusan:

Knowledge is far from you...

God is the creator of everything.....

If soul is immortal does it mean God who created it can't destroy it? Ode

Is it not what Jesus statement meant to address in Matt & Luke? Yet you people couldn't wrap your dull skull over...

So you mean after resurrection all those who will wear immortality can't be destroyed by God again if He decided to do so? Simply because they're now immortal!

You people don't think before you type...

"If soul is immortal does it mean God who created it cant destroy it ? Ode ??"

He claimed that the soul is immortal but has conceded that a Higher Power (God) can destroy the soul, that which he claims to be immortal.
(He speaks with both sides of his mouth. Lol.).

"Jehovah is truly God. He is the Living God& the eternal king. (Jer 10:10. ).
"The King eternal ,IMMORTAL, invisible, the ONLY GOD" (1 Tim 1:16,) the ONLY TRUE GOD (John17:3.Mat 16:13-17), ( the Father of Jesus Christ) Jehovah alone is truly IMMORTAL.

Receive sense.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2018
OneJ:
He claimed that the soul is immortal but has conceded that a Higher Power (God) can destroy the soul, that which he claims to be immortal.

"The King eternal ,IMMORTAL, invisible, the ONLY GOD" (1 Tim 1:16,) the ONLY TRUE GOD (John17:3.Mat 16:13-17), ( the Father of Jesus Christ) Jehovah alone is truly IMMORTAL.
Receive sense.
"Immortals" but at the same time can be destroyed. I've told them the truth, instead of humbly asking to learn from those that the invisible Jesus is using as representatives they're ignorantly arguing against them. Simply because their pastors told them that JWs are evil and a cult. Just imagine IMMORTALITY that's destroyable. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Barristter07: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Barristter07: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emusan:

Exactly where we are going grin grin

The bold indicates that those souls God destroyed according to Leviticus 23:30 are completely Eliminated, the Implication is that these means these ones do not proceed to the fictional hell Or afterlife since they are now completely Eliminated . the GAP it creates means those in hellfire are only those killed by men , But as for those men whose souls are destroyed by God they don't go there because they are completely eliminated . so which means not all wicked people go to hell !!! So not only does this Create injustice but it exposed your fraudulent claim for what it is. Fraud.

••••••••

The beautiful thing is Matthew 10:28 is not the only time Jesus made distinction between body and soul , grin grin Understanding what he meant by soul the other time he made such distinction would help your knowledge.

At Luke chapter 12 he gave a powerful illustration that reveal what Jesus meant by soul .

Verse 19 reads NASB "
And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years to come; take your ease, eat, drink and be merry."'

Emusan Soul EATS, DRINK and Merry and merry , oh ghost indeed grin grin

Verse 20 : God said the mans soul will be demanded of him [ this same soul that eats, drink and merry ] . I hope you can see your lies are getting exposed for what they are ?

Jesus now add further weight to this when he says

22 And He said to His disciples, “For this reason I say to you, [a]do not worry about your life [ "Soul " footnote] , as to what you will EAT; nor for your body, as to what you will put on . "
- NASB

[i]
Jesus made a distinction above between Body and soul . yet the soul is again regarded as EATING . ghost ? grin grin yeeparipa

According to Jesus that which he called soul is able to eat and drink which indicates a living person. Now back to Matt 10:28 , Men can kill the body But not the life as a living soul because God promise to restore that life ( Matthew 10:39) . in this sense , Men cannot do more than kill after which they can do nothing at all , but only God has the power to either restore the life or destroy it completely by not ressurecting it.

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Barristter07:

The red part is the part that's related to this thread, are you implying that a soul doesn't have blood ?

Everything I wrote is related to the thread. Read it and digest it. When you start using physical to prove abstract, then you get 100% confused. I think it is your challenge. Go and read it well and digest it. Focus on it. You would have not even created this thread if you can separate abstract elements from physical elements. But I guess there are many confused souls trying hard to prove what they cannot on this thread, and it is why so much confusion here.

Mark my words, you will not be able to reach a reasonable end. You and your opponents. All of you will debate, and debate. Then, you will debate again. You will still return to the beginning, and then start all over. If you are not all careful, the cycle will continue till you all get old. And you will never reach any reasonable end.

Is that not confusion? grin

Let the confusion continue. We will see. Just let us be watching grin
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Barristter07: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
hakmah:

Everything I wrote is related to the thread. Read it and digest it. When you start using physical to prove abstract, then you get 100% confused. I think it is your challenge. Go and read it well and digest it. Focus on it. You would have not even created this thread if you can separate abstract elements from physical elements. But I guess there are many confused souls trying hard to prove what they cannot on this thread, and it is why so much confusion here.

Mark my words, you will not be able to reach a reasonable end. You and your opponents. All of you will debate, and debate. Then, you will debate again. You will still return to the beginning, and then start all over. If you are not all careful, the cycle will continue till you all get old. And you will never reach any reasonable end.

Is that not confusion? grin

Let the confusion continue. We will see. Just let us be watching grin

You proved nothing with the above, in fact you are the one going round in circles. You said and I quote again :

" Question: Does a soul have blood? Let us consider the other element. Does a body have blood?

When you understand the element with blood, then after you can know which part of Jesus actually died. "

Your write up should have addressed the above question you raised , and am demanding that you answer it . does a Soul have blood ?

Instead of answering that, you proceed to define various contradicting theories.

Brother, Does a soul have blood ?

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Barristter07:
Exactly where we are going grin grin
The bold indicates that those souls God destroyed according to Leviticus 23:30 are completely Eliminated, the Implication is that these means these ones do not proceed to the fictional hell Or afterlife since they are now completely Eliminated the GAP it creates means those in hellfire are only those killed by men,

The bolden part tells how shallow your knowledge is in the subject matter.

God taking someone out of EXISTENCE is different from God cause an end to someone life on earth.

I can also see the way you took Lev 23:30 to mean the invisible part of man whereas SOUL has different meanings which I've established from the beginning of this thread and the content determines what it means Lev 23:30 starts with "Any soul that DOTH WORK..."

But as for those men whose souls are destroyed by God they don't go there because they are completely eliminated.

God is the one who determines the end of everyone, He can decide to put man OUT OF EXISTENCE or condemned him to EVERLASTING punishment.

so which means not all wicked people go to hell !!! So not only does this Create injustice but it exposed your fraudulent claim for what it is. Fraud.

Says the person who believes God judged right by chosen some people to live with Him in heaven but decided to make the rest live on earth even though both were righteous and obeyed Him.

To you this is perfect just because GB says so but you have to say it's an injustice for God to put some wicked people out of existence and condemned some wicked to everlasting punishment

The beautiful thing is Matthew 10:28 is not the only time Jesus made distinction between body and soul , grin grin Understanding what he meant by soul the other time he made such distinction would help your knowledge.

At Luke chapter 12 he gave a powerful illustration that reveal what Jesus meant by soul .

Verse 19 reads NASB "
And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years to come; take your ease, eat, drink and be merry."'

Soul EATS, DRINK and Merry and merry , oh ghost indeed grin grin

Verse 20 : God said the mans soul will be demanded of him [ this same soul that eats, drink and merry ] . I hope you can see your lies are getting exposed for what they are ?

Jesus now add further weight to this when he says

22 And He said to His disciples, “For this reason I say to you, [a]do not worry about your life [ "Soul " footnote] , as to what you will EAT; nor for your body, as to what you will put on . "
- NASB

Firstly, you concorted your own fable lie to twist Jesus statement.

Secondly, had it been you take your time to study that scripture you'd have known the truth but since the spirit of your father devil who works in the lives of your GB has been transferred to you, it's hard for you to see.

Luke 12 starts from Jesus condemning the attitude of the Pharisees which is hypocrisy "...Watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy." NWT and He encourages His disciples to always speak for the truth and not afraid of what it might be done to them, this leaves Jesus to say they shouldn't fear man who can only KILL the body but has nothing to do to the SOUL. Luke1-12

Another point was raised by someone in the crow: this time is about EARTHLY POSSESSION...“Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”

For Jesus to clarify this, He used a PARABLE...
But just see the way you used your deluded mind to mix everything together just to continue to live in self delusion.

[i]
Jesus made a distinction above between Body and soul . yet the soul is again regarded as EATING . ghost ? grin grin yeeparipa

Liar Jesus was talking about abundance of life not SOUL in a sense of invisible entity in man.

Know where Bible draws the line.

According to Jesus that which he called soul is able to eat and drink which indicates a living person.

Liar.... read the content what leads to Jesus statement distinguishing between BODY and SOUL in verses 4&5 is different from the point Jesus is addressing from Vs 13 down...

Now back to Matt 10:28 Men can kill the body But not the life as a living soul because God promise to restore that life ( Matthew 10:39) . in this sense , Men cannot do more than kill after which they can do nothing at all , but only God has the power to either restore the life or destroy it completely by not ressurecting it.

See the mind of a liar, this your quack is meant for your Hall where every gebbrish is swallowed from GB...

Let me go back to your first straw man attack you used from the beginning of this post.

If God promised to restore THAT life...then is it EVERY LIFE THAT GOD WILL RESTORE?

If yes! you mean God will restore THAT LIFE of those Jews who are not JWs killed by Hitler?

If no! it means Jesus was lying when he said men can kill body but not their life...which eventually men actually can since God won't restore them.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Emusan(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
OneJ:

"The King eternal ,IMMORTAL, invisible, the ONLY GOD" (1 Tim 1:16,) the ONLY TRUE GOD (John17:3.Mat 16:13-17), ( the Father of Jesus Christ) Jehovah alone is truly IMMORTAL.Receive sense.

I can see how you stylishly run away from my question.

People who will be resurrected will be IMMORTAL, so Bible is lying here, right

But can God still destroy them?

This your post full of facts that exposed your organization lies but I don't want to dive into that now.
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Barristter07:

You proved nothing with the above, in fact you are the one going round in circles. You said and I quote again :

" Question: Does a soul have blood? Let us consider the other element. Does a body have blood?

When you understand the element with blood, then after you can know which part of Jesus actually died. "

Your write up should have addressed the above question you raised , and am demanding that you answer it . does a Soul have blood ?

Instead of answering that, [s] you proceed to define various contradicting theories. [/s]

Brother, Does a soul have blood ?

Do I get involved in theories? No. It is still what I am telling you. When you start using theories to prove abstract, you get 100% confused. See, you are confused. And keep the argument going brother. If you are waiting for me to answer if souls have blood or not, then, I know you do not understand the topic. So, you want me to start proving and get involved in the confusion. My brother, continue using thoeries to prove the abstract. You and your opponents. I will return after one or two years (if Jesus tarries) to show that your debate is endless, and it is confusion. I am 100% sure you will continue arguing stupidity. Because you are trying to prove what you cannot prove with the physical. Brother, continue.

I do not get involved in unprofitable arguments. My simple test is that after 1 year, you all will never reach any conclusion. In 2 years, same. Let it be 100 years, (if Jesus tarries) you all will still be arguing and debating. The same way some people debate if there is God, or no God. They have been debating it for how many decades? Yet some people picked it again on nairaland. And see confusion in their lives. Is it not stupid to you to get involved in a confused debate that has been there for many centuries? So, is it what you write that will make someone who had made up his mind on what to believe to accept your view? Or do you just want to win and make the person feel bad? Of course no matter how you make research, the other person will never accept it. So, why waste time with such confused topics.

Go and learn how to move into the abstract. Then, get your answers. Stop wasting your time with this silly thread. Your case is like the children who keep debating all the various aspects of potential energy. Move into kinetic and then, you know that there are dimensions.

You are on level 2-D and shouting. When you can get better visual view in 3-D. Yet, the man who cannot use 3-D is arguing with the one with 3-D. If you have one of these modern TVs, would you ever get yourself involved with that man who is still using those old black and white TV? When he tries to put a debate before you, what do you do? You smile and walk away, and wish he ever tries watching in 3-D.

Just what is happening here. Guy, port to the next level if you want to understand. Move into the world of abstract, and stop this silly argument. I am walking away. smiley

Blessings!
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Barristter07: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2018
hakmah:

Do I get involved in theories? No. It is still what I am telling you. When you start using theories to prove abstract, you get 100% confused. See, you are confused. And keep the argument going brother. If you are waiting for me to answer if souls have blood or not, then, I know you do not understand the topic. So, you want me to start proving and get involved in the confusion. My brother, continue using thoeries to prove the abstract. You and your opponents. I will return after one or two years (if Jesus tarries) to show that your debate is endless, and it is confusion. I am 100% sure you will continue arguing stupidity. Because you are trying to prove what you cannot prove with the physical. Brother, continue.

I do not get involved in unprofitable arguments. My simple test is that after 1 year, you all will never reach any conclusion. In 2 years, same. Let it be 100 years, (if Jesus tarries) you all will still be arguing and debating. The same way some people debate if there is God, or no God. They have been debating it for how many decades? Yet some people picked it again on nairaland. And see confusion in their lives. Is it not stupid to you to get involved in a confused debate that has been there for many centuries? So, is it what you write that will make someone who had made up his mind on what to believe to accept your view? Or do you just want to win and make the person feel bad? Of course no matter how you make research, the other person will never accept it. So, why waste time with such confused topics.

Go and learn how to move into the abstract. Then, get your answers. Stop wasting your time with this silly thread. Your case is like the children who keep debating all the various aspects of potential energy. Move into kinetic and then, you know that there are dimensions.

You are on level 2-D and shouting. When you can get better visual view in 3-D. Yet, the man who cannot use 3-D is arguing with the one with 3-D. If you have one of these modern TVs, would you ever get yourself involved with that man who is still using those old black and white TV? When he tries to put a debate before you, what do you do? You smile and walk away, and wish he ever tries watching in 3-D.

Just what is happening here. Guy, port to the next level if you want to understand. Move into the world of abstract, and stop this silly argument. I am walking away. smiley

Blessings!

Your failure to answer that question which you yourself admit answering would reveal what died .
Shows you have no understanding of what is been discussed here.

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Barristter07: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Emusan:

God taking someone out of EXISTENCE is different from God cause an end to someone life on earth.

I can also see the way you took Lev 23:30 to mean the invisible part of man whereas SOUL has different meanings which I've established from the beginning of this thread and the content determines what it means Lev 23:30 starts with "Any soul that DOTH WORK..."

God is the one who determines the end of everyone, He can decide to put man OUT OF EXISTENCE or condemned him to EVERLASTING punishment.

Says the person who believes God judged right by chosen some people to live with Him in heaven but decided to make the rest live on earth even though both were righteous and obeyed Him.

To you this is perfect just because GB says so but you have to say it's an injustice for God to put some wicked people out of existence and condemned some wicked to everlasting punishment

Secondly, had it been you take your time to study that scripture you'd have known the truth but since the spirit of your father devil who works in the lives of your GB has been transferred to you, it's hard for you to see.

Luke 12 starts from Jesus condemning the attitude of the Pharisees which is hypocrisy "...Watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy." NWT and He encourages His disciples to always speak for the truth and not afraid of what it might be done to them, this leaves Jesus to say they shouldn't fear man who can only KILL the body but has nothing to do to the SOUL. Luke1-12

Another point was raised by someone in the crow: this time is about EARTHLY POSSESSION...“Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”

But just see the way you used your deluded mind to mix everything together just to continue to live in self delusion.

Liar Jesus was talking about abundance of life not SOUL in a sense of invisible entity in man.

Liar.... read the content what leads to Jesus statement distinguishing between BODY and SOUL in verses 4&5 is different from the point Jesus is addressing from Vs 13 down...

It is now finally glaring to the whole world that your definition of soul is totally foreign to the scripture cheesy We have seen how Jesus used the word Soul and it never carries the idea of anything invisible . The entire scripture is filled with quotes that define the soul has eating, thirsty, Dying, died etc .

From what is revealed from Jesus parable, The soul that was demanded from that man , is still not yet the invisible part of man ? grin grin see your life outside Emusan , Know the truth and it would set you free. Your idea is Foreign to scripture

Even at Matthew 10:28 , Jesus never used soul in the sense of something invisible , fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna Straightened the Record. Tell us if the Jews throw something invisible to a physical Gehenna ?

Finally, its clear the idea of Plato is totally foreign to scripture

See the mind of a liar, this your quack is meant for your Hall where every gebbrish is swallowed from GB...

Let me go back to your first straw man attack you used from the beginning of this post.

If God promised to restore THAT life...then is it EVERY LIFE THAT GOD WILL RESTORE?

If yes! you mean God will restore THAT LIFE of those Jews who are not JWs killed by Hitler?

If no! it means Jesus was lying when he said men can kill body but not their life...which eventually men actually can since God won't restore them.

Comprehension , the quote says " but only God has the power to either restore the life or destroy it completely by not ressurecting it."

1 Like

Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by CANTICLES: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Emusan:

^^^

A host of reference has been given you that clarifies that Soul in the bible either Hebrew Or Greek scripture is not something immaterial. Good that Jozzy4 burst your games with Leviticus 17:11 , UV switched to your last lifeline Matt 10:28 which has been busted above , What is demanded from that rich man is also not his invisible soul right ?
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by CANTICLES: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Barristter07:

It is now finally glaring to the whole world that your definition of soul is totally foreign to the scripture cheesy We have seen how Jesus used the word Soul and it never carries the idea of anything invisible . The entire scripture is filled with quotes that define the soul has eating, thirsty, Dying, died etc .

From what is revealed from Jesus parable, The soul that was demanded from that man , is still not yet the invisible part of man ? grin grin see your life outside Emusan , Know the truth and it would set you free. Your idea is Foreign to scripture

Even at Matthew 10:28 , Jesus never used soul in the sense of something invisible , fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna Straightened the Record. Tell us if the Jews throw something invisible to a physical Gehenna ? .

Finally, its clear the idea of Plato is totally foreign to scripture

Comprehension , the quote says " but only God has the power to either restore the life or destroy it completely by not ressurecting it."

I wonder Lol
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by CANTICLES: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Emusan
Jesus made a clear distinction between body and soul here, but what did you say about it? Nothing!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your eyes don clear now right ? As if distinction between body and soul support your assertion .
Re: Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Barristter07:

Your failure to answer that question which you yourself admit answering would reveal what died .
Shows you have no understanding of what is been discussed here.

Ok. After one year, we will check again if you win this debate. grin You are right sir....but we will check again. Bye bye bros!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues - Can It Be Taught And Learnt? / Catholic Cardinal Says Adam And Eve Didn’t Exist / Very Hot Prayers Against All Household Witchcrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.