Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Blocked My Ex After Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Blocked My Ex After Cheating On Me (453 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Blocked My Ex After Cheating On Me by faithmedia: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chronicles of Love, cheating and depression.

I was dating a guy who was just two years older than i am, he had a cool personality and seems all righteous.
We had no official jobs then, as i was in my finals in school, while he waited for NYSC mobilization.

The relationship was well and upright as the distance between our location was just an hour drive. It was all fine till he went to camp, I mean NYSC camp, we communicated so well and we clearly understood when to talk and when not to talk due to the rules and regulations dictated to them in camp.

Fast forward to when he came out of camp, to when he came back to visit me in school, oh well, that was the last time i ever set my eyes on him.

We had clear conversations about trending stories of how lovers go astray while serving their father land, of which they seize the opportunity to cheat and whatsoever. The conversation was clear enough as he promised never to fail or go astray.

We had things we did together regardless of the new eight hours distance. He was God fearing and cared about anything that involves the God, with this we always had a fasting and praying day every week, celebrated monthly anniversaries, we advice each other and in summary, we worked towards having a great communication system.

A month after he started serving, he stopped calling with complains of being busy, new responsibilities at the fellowship and all. He wasn't on social media during the first four months of our relationship as he had issues with his phone, and lived along because i strongly understood his background and how he has always been, and with that, i wasn't flaunted by my boyfriend.........

Read more on: https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/09/i-blocked-my-ex-after-cheating-on-me.html

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Ladies. / “are You Pure?" Groom Asked Bride On Wedding Day. [ego Or Dignity? You Decide!] / Six(6) Unrealistic Expectations Girls Expect From Guys In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.