Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

To My Fellow Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Fellow Ladies. (453 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Ladies. by Vavana(f): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
@copied.

*Today* is *Independent*, the *Ladies* in this *Platform* *This* *GreatNews* is for�! *Brought* to�by the *Fitness* �

*Guys* Sex isn't *Enough* ...
It's possible for any *Man* to ask for *Sex* in a *Relationship* , but is left for you as a *Lady* to know that *Sex* , can't keep *him* ..( *Sex* isn't *Enough* )
There are *TwoMajor* Factors *Ladies* Complain about *Sex* in a relationship:
*1* . After giving *him* my body he left me..
*2* . *He* left because I refused to have *Sex* with him..
*NOTE* : Both those who gave and those who refused to give are *Complaining* ...
( Whats the difference)
*Ladies* Listen, *Sex* isn't *Enough* , its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A *Man* Outside *Sex* , Please remain *Single* *Biko*���� �...
A *man* can't stay with you because his having *Sex* with you....
*Relationship* is not *Buying* and *Selling* .
There are much to life than *Monkey* style, *Doggy* style, *Missionary* style, *Apple* n *Juice* style, *Step* pillows style, ETC...�
Are � sound *Intellectually* ? *Spiritually* ? *Physically* ? *Mentally* ? *Emotionally* ?
*Men* love intelligent ladies...
*Men* love ladies with ideas..
*Men* love respectful ladies...
*Sex* is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to *Build* *Yourself* beyond *Sex* .
Leave *Makeups* and be a *Productive_lady* .
*Men* are looking for *ladies* with *ideas* and *solution* not those who paint their *Faces��* with different *Colours* .

What a *Man* wants is *Beauty* with *Brain* not *Makeups* with *Boobs�* or *Hips* ....

*Happy* *NewMonth* my *Ladies* ��‍♀
Re: To My Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Vavana:
@copied.

*Today* is *Independent*, the *Ladies* in this *Platform* *This* *GreatNews* is for�! *Brought* to�by the *Fitness* �

*Guys* Sex isn't *Enough* ...
It's possible for any *Man* to ask for *Sex* in a *Relationship* , but is left for you as a *Lady* to know that *Sex* , can't keep *him* ..( *Sex* isn't *Enough* )
There are *TwoMajor* Factors *Ladies* Complain about *Sex* in a relationship:
*1* . After giving *him* my body he left me..
*2* . *He* left because I refused to have *Sex* with him..
*NOTE* : Both those who gave and those who refused to give are *Complaining* ...
( Whats the difference)
*Ladies* Listen, *Sex* isn't *Enough* , its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A *Man* Outside *Sex* , Please remain *Single* *Biko*���� �...
A *man* can't stay with you because his having *Sex* with you....
*Relationship* is not *Buying* and *Selling* .
There are much to life than *Monkey* style, *Doggy* style, *Missionary* style, *Apple* n *Juice* style, *Step* pillows style, ETC...�
Are � sound *Intellectually* ? *Spiritually* ? *Physically* ? *Mentally* ? *Emotionally* ?
*Men* love intelligent ladies...
*Men* love ladies with ideas..
*Men* love respectful ladies...
*Sex* is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to *Build* *Yourself* beyond *Sex* .
Leave *Makeups* and be a *Productive_lady* .
*Men* are looking for *ladies* with *ideas* and *solution* not those who paint their *Faces��* with different *Colours* .

What a *Man* wants is *Beauty* with *Brain* not *Makeups* with *Boobs�* or *Hips* ....

*Happy* *NewMonth* my *Ladies* ��‍♀
l had a dream and it was reavealed to me that the OP would be my girlfriend.

just girlfriend o ! NOT WIFE

(1) (Reply)

“are You Pure?" Groom Asked Bride On Wedding Day. [ego Or Dignity? You Decide!] / I Assaulted My Ex-my Life Is About To Change & I Regret That / Six(6) Unrealistic Expectations Girls Expect From Guys In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.