Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. (8871 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by victorian(f): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
keryj:
shola complained, they said she should go get a life and forget about wiz-toddler and if she lives alone and getting her life while working her ass out to train her kid, they will also say she is a hoe selling herself to make ends means.

many women out there want to hustle legally but ....... i tire for men sometimes. A lady who knows her worth wunt listen to all this crap angry

Haven't u realised most Nigerian men are confused beings.

U still take them serious? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by keryj(f): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
victorian:

Haven't u realised most Nigerian men are confused beings.

U still take them serious? undecided

they can really be annoying to nerves that u just have to put them in there place. silence makes them feel uselessly superior

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by dbynonetwork: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

It's very easy to invent sweet, logical and irrefutable examples....but how many of such cases do we have in our society?
Go to major cities you will find girls in their thousands staying on their own, many don't have any form of employment.
They will leave their parents house in another city and relocate far from them.

Now you made sense.... "many don't have any form of employment".
Most working class ladies hardly get time for sex and relationships..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by victorian(f): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
keryj:

they can really be annoying to nerves that u just have to put them in there place. silence makes them feel uselessly superior

Am telling you. The dumb and confused ones, I ignore.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Heavance(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:
Any single girl who pays rent and lives on her own is dangerous to guys.(girls in school not included)
She will never make a good wife.
She is a feminist.
She is always chasing money.
She will always behave like d man of d house.
She doesn't see d need for a man.
She will never respect u.
She has seen it all.
A girl should move from her father's house to her husband's house.
If u are dating any of them say bye to happiness if u eventually marry her.
Kilode?
Why can't we applaud ladies for once?
She stay her Papa house una go talk, she rent apartment una still wan shame dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ibkayee(f): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Danzco: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
mezarddinny:
you tried to sound smart but you failed woefully, any girl that has a house she pays for and works legally is a good woman to marry because she will know the value of money, she will understand when you tell her you can't give her the money for her things because she knows what it feels like having responsibility to cater for.

when men are looking for independent girls, you are still looking for dependent ones, na OYO you dey my brother

you may need to check up how men that marry already made ladies are faring in their homes

the ones I know wish they never marry such ladies because the ladies can give you orders and also do as they Wish.
they hardly submit to the man

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Gerrard59(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
ayusco85:

Why can't people try to see reason with the OP? I think I get what he is trying to say. He meant to say a lady who is renting an apartment in the city and staying alone are a bit loosed and have olosho tendencies, which in turn make them bad choice for marriage because they must ve seen it all.

But not all girls. Some are decent than the ones who are still in their parents house.

It's Ur opinion, u are entitled to it

It's a foolish opinion. Not all opinions are sensible.

The OP is a moronic fvcktard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by keryj(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
victorian:

Am telling you. The dumb and confused ones, I ignore.

grin grin
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
The only lady that should be avoided are those ones who have no seemly means of livelihood but lives in an expensive pad and rides an expensive ride.such a lady could be a suspected small girl with a big Godcheesy . But a lady living in her own apartment and has a legit job is ok.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
stacyadams:
Na so I go collect my share for one girl house wey 1 Maga rent for her,around 11pm na so anoda guy man wan collect em share ..I jst weak for naija girls aswear..
if u check well u go see say the maga wey rent the apartment for d young girl na one mumu married mancheesy. Money wey he suppose use take maintain im own family he go dey take rent flats for him sidechics and na another men go come dey service hercheesy. Anyway all na game.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Op what you don't know is that independent ladies that stays on their own are more caring and loving.
Even 98% of all the feminist in the world has a heart of gold, once they like you then you have won a jackpot.

As strict as chimamanda is, as a feminist, there is that guy out there that she can't say No to, I'm not even talking about her husband.

While it is good for a guy too to have his own money, i can tell you from experience that 70% of female feminist are sugar moms or rather cougars to that particular guy but it's a secret that you will never know till death.
wait ooshocked... Are u saying chimamanda has a secret guy somewhere she can never say no to?...prolly a boytoy?

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by lawlhee: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
ladiesreject:
Lol
This table you're shaking....
They are coming for you

The irony is that most of the females attacking him are the real leeches, those that can't even afford money for pad. All these in a bid to sound INDEPENDENT.
Sister, we know your type.

By the way, today is 25th, meaning some people will soon start MENSTRUATING, so better start making those calls to whoever is sampling your kpekus
#bunch_of_oloshos

You are not different from the op. You have no respect whatsoever for females that's why u will never grow. You both have tiny brains. Eeediots

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ayusco85(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gerrard59:

It's a foolish opinion. Not all opinions are sensible.

The OP is a moronic fvcktard!

You ddon't have to be insultive
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
wait ooshocked... Are u saying chimamanda has a secret guy somewhere she can never say no to?...prolly a boytoy?
Absolutely yes.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Dammylois(f): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
What a wow....Its appalling that someone still sound this dumb at this age and time
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Outrightly dumb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Absolutely yes.
u might be right of coscheesy
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by uniqueren(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:
Any single girl who pays rent and lives on her own is dangerous to guys.(girls in school not included)
She is a feminist.
She has seen it all.

Just needed to tell you that you're an idiot since your friends and family couldn't

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by LordIsaac(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Since aɓout 98% of the comments are against the OP, I thinƙ I neeɗ to pay a little more attention to the message. There's something wrong aɓout whatever majority approves of. grin
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
uniqueren:

Just needed to tell you that you're an idiot since your friends and family couldn't
I don't know why most of you are pained.
If u are guilty of wot I talked about repent now and be decent, not after forming slay mama upndown u will go a kill a promising young man's destiny.
By d way, u curse like a b*tch.
*spits
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Erums(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
I cnt believe I read this crap...
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Funny enough, that's the exact type of girl I want, an independent woman let's build a fortune together.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Newboss(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

You are saying a different thing. I've not said you should not support husband.
I only talked about single ladies renting apartments,
staying on their own,
living how they want.
Go out whenever they like and come back anytime.
Club however they want.
No one to caution them.
This type of girls are dangerous for marriage.
They already have a self sufficient mentality.
8 out of 10 are fully into oloshosm.

Why can a man live how he wants but a lady can't? angry Is she inferior to a man? >:?

Why can a man go out whenever they like and come back anytime but it's forbidden for a lady to? angry

Why can a man club however they want but it's an abominable thing for a lady to do? angry

Why does a man not need no one to caution him but a lady does? angry The man can rape all the girls in town since he has a "don't caution" status. angry While the girl will be begging him to stop. angry I would have used your sisters or mother as instance, but I'll respect them because they have nothing to do with this. angry

Lastly, so a man can have a self sufficient mentality but a lady can't? angry Please what is wrong in a lady having her freedom as every other human being does? angry

All these should sound really stupid to you, guy. angry I mean, extremely stupid. angry

And one idiot was talking about fixing Nigeria in 72 hours. angry
With people like you, Nigeria CANNOT be fixed in 72 years. angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Newboss(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

If u are guilty of wot I talked about repent now and be decent, not after forming slay mama upndown u will go a kill a promising young man's destiny.
*spits
Guilty of living in an apartment? angry

Go check again, they already own houses. angry

Show your mother this your post, whether she is dead or alive, she WILL slap you first before severing all links with you. angry

You're insulting all women working to have a life of their own. angry
You are insulting your very own mother. angry

If you think I'm wrong, just shoe your mother your OP. angry Then get back to us with the feedback angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by BabbanBura(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:
She is a feminist.
She has seen it all.

Bros what aboyt ladies working in cities different from where dem parents' aboads are?
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Newboss:

Why can a man live how he wants but a lady can't? angry Is she inferior to a man? >:?

Why can a man go out whenever they like and come back anytime but it's forbidden for a lady to? angry

Why can a man club however they want but it's an abominable thing for a lady to do? angry

Why does a man not need no one to caution him but a lady does? angry The man can rape all the girls in town since he has a "don't caution" status. angry While the girl will be begging him to stop. angry I would have used your sisters or mother as instance, but I'll respect them because they have nothing to do with this. angry

Lastly, so a man can have a self sufficient mentality but a lady can't? angry Please what is wrong in a lady having her freedom as every other human being does? angry

All these should sound really stupid to you, guy. angry I mean, extremely stupid. angry

And one idiot was talking about fixing Nigeria in 72 hours. angry
With people like you, Nigeria CANNOT be fixed in 72 years. angry
Are u saying man=woman?
If that is wot u mean then I can't help you.
A woman can't be a man no matter how you try to pretend about it.
A woman has her place in a family so is a man.... A girl can't be raised like a boy. It is very clear.This is d main reason we have problems in 9 out of 10 marriages today.The woman wants to be d man and lazy men will be there waiting for a woman to feed them not minding how she gets d money.
I believe u must have seen the alarming statistics from DNA experts about 4 out of 5 families having kids that was fatherd by strangers.
We have so been blinded by material possessions that we forget d most important things in life.... Father is out there chasing money, mother is chasing money no one is teaching d children morals at home, at the the kids will end up as prostitutes,drug addicts, robbers and criminals.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Newboss(m): 12:35am On Sep 26, 2018
shortgun:

Are u saying man=woman?
If that is wot u mean then I can't help you.
A woman can't be a man no matter how you try to pretend about it.
A woman has her place in a family so is a man.... A girl can't be raised like a boy. It is very clear.This is d main reason we have problems in 9 out of 10 marriages today.The woman wants to be d man and lazy men will be there waiting for a woman to feed them not minding how she gets d money.
I believe u must have seen the alarming statistics from DNA experts about 4 out of 5 families having kids that was fatherd by strangers.
We have so been blinded by material possessions that we forget d most important things in life.... Father is out there chasing money, mother is chasing money no one is teaching d children morals at home, at the the kids will end up as prostitutes,drug addicts, robbers and criminals.

A woman is anyone who has pussy and a man is anyone who has a dick. That is completely secondary to their existence. angry There are things that define a human being. angry Taking them away makes them sub human. angry Dick is for sex and urinating. angry

So in your mind your life revolves around your dick while hers revolves around her pussy? angry

So in your mind a woman should be denied the right to live like a human being while a man should run town and kill, maim, rape, abuse, all because he is a man? angry Of course that's well proven even by dummies that most crimes are committed by men. angry

What you are saying is that a lady is inferior to a man? angry So anyone that has a pussy is inferior to the one that has a dick? angry So she has no basic human right to own property? angry So you saying that women are sub humans ( because that is what is obtained when a supposed human being has no freedom to live like a human being) angry

So you will give birth to human beings that have pussy and open your mouth to tell them that they are inferior to anyone that has a dick? angry Hence they should stay away from money because they are in the market waiting for the money spender, which is of course the guy with a dick, to arrive and take her to his house where she will become one of his kitchen cabinets angry

Hence, without even knowing, subconsciously plant in them the notion that the human being with the dick is all their lives revolves around. angry All their training from childhood is for the human being with dick. angry So no need for a career because career is for the money spender, AKA the human being with dick angry

Do you know that you just called everyone that has pussy useless and a mere object of sex and baby making and raising devoid of any choice or will but that sealed and approved by the human being with dick? angry

Hence you basically throw these same words at your mother and sisters. angry

Make sure your mother reads every word of what you type about women on Nairaland. angry

Make sure your aunts also read them angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 26, 2018
victorian:

What if she's an orphan. Her parents died when she's just graduated from school and she has two other younger siblings to cater for. Where should she and her younger ones live? On the streets?

Cause the last time I checked, family members are not receptive to extended families living with them, or else one is ready to be used as slaves or sex objects by so called family members.

What will u say about such lady? Mr Op.

I don't know why you're worrying over this NL folks that are still in school LOL. I have female/Girl friends who have their own apartment. Some their parents live in Lagos but they need to stay closer to workplace, others just for freedom & nothing more. And their house is always neat & cozy, Free food + Drinks, sometimes even comes with cuddling etc. Some have not even mentioned the word Feminist before honestly.

Feminist ko, Feminist ni.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by uniqueren(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
shortgun:

*spits
Coming from someone without a destiny, I'm clearly not offended

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Masturbated Instead Of Releasing Sperm Blood Came Out / Why Do Guys Snap Fingers During Handshake ? / "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.