Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. (8891 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Raalsalghul: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:
Any single girl who pays rent and lives on her own is dangerous to guys.(girls in school not included)
She will never make a good wife.
She is a feminist.
She is always chasing money.
She will always behave like d man of d house.
She doesn't see d need for a man.
She will never respect u.
She has seen it all.
A girl should move from her father's house to her husband's house.
If u are dating any of them say bye to happiness if u eventually marry her.
In most, not all cases.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by siegfried99(m): 1:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Op pulled this from his butt cheesy
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by pocohantas(f): 1:37am On Sep 25, 2018
I hope this stupidity and confusion some of you guys exhibit here isn't sexually transmitted.

To think that you all are not celibate like aunty Linda, I am afraid for the coming generation grin grin
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ImaIma1(f): 2:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Myopic post
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by sweetilicious(f): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

U see this is why we have alot of lazy guys like u looking for sugar momma and girls they will take from instead of giving to. You're make ursef a slave to a woman.
A woman have no business making money for her husband.
Even the Bible says any man who can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel.
Are you from planet Jupiter? This is what Kanye said that slavery is a choice.Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and get innovative. A woman supports her man.Flow with the change.This was why in the history of slavery, a time came when you could buy your freedom by owning papers.Your masters will have to pay you little stipends,then you save for you to buy your freedom.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by dreamwords: 3:14am On Sep 25, 2018
stacyadams:
Na so I go collect my share for one girl house wey 1 Maga rent for her,around 11pm na so anoda guy man wan collect em share ..I jst weak for naija girls aswear..
share of std abi?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ANGELMARVE(m): 3:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Op what you don't know is that independent ladies that stays on their own are more caring and loving.
Even 98% of all the feminist in the world has a heart of gold, once they like you then you have won a jackpot.

As strict as chimamanda is, as a feminist, there is that guy out there that she can't say No to, I'm not even talking about her husband.

While it is good for a guy too to have his own money, i can tell you from experience that 70% of female feminist are sugar moms or rather cougars to that particular guy but it's a secret that you will never know till death.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ayusco85(m): 3:50am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:
Any single girl who pays rent and lives on her own is dangerous to guys.(girls in school not included)
She is a feminist.
She has seen it all.

Why can't people try to see reason with the OP? I think I get what he is trying to say. He meant to say a lady who is renting an apartment in the city and staying alone are a bit loosed and have olosho tendencies, which in turn make them bad choice for marriage because they must ve seen it all.

But not all girls. Some are decent than the ones who are still in their parents house.

It's Ur opinion, u are entitled to it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by chiommy123(f): 5:12am On Sep 25, 2018
I think they did not understand the op too and I also think some parents don't allow their girls to live alone cos of some of this reasons. Not all independent ladies are like that thou

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by vicben27(m): 5:40am On Sep 25, 2018
l partly concor
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2018
sweetilicious:
Are you from planet Jupiter? This is what Kanye said that slavery is a choice.Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and get innovative. A woman supports her man.Flow with the change.This was why in the history of slavery, a time came when you could buy your freedom by owning papers.Your masters will have to pay you little stipends,then you save for you to buy your freedom.
You are saying a different thing. I've not said you should not support husband.
I only talked about single ladies renting apartments,
staying on their own,
living how they want.
Go out whenever they like and come back anytime.
Club however they want.
No one to caution them.
This type of girls are dangerous for marriage.
They already have a self sufficient mentality.
8 out of 10 are fully into oloshosm.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2018
ImaIma1:
Myopic post
Really? How?
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by selfwife(f): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

I've been waiting for shemales like u here. I know it hurts but d truth must be said.
Better hold it cos u can't take wot I will throwing at you.
Smiles.just get an appointment ready.You need it seriously.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by selfwife(f): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

I've been waiting for shemales like u here. I know it hurts but d truth must be said.
Better hold it cos u can't take wot I will throwing at you.
Smiles.just get an appointment ready.You need it seriously.Have a nice day man.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by 49cents(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:
She is a feminist.
She has seen it all.

Take heed. Ýou maybe getting insecure
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Partnerbiz(f): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2018
ladiesreject:
Lol
This table you're shaking....
They are coming for you

The irony is that most of the females attacking him are the real leeches, those that can't even afford money for pad. All these in a bid to sound INDEPENDENT.
Sister, we know your type.

By the way, today is 25th, meaning some people will soon start MENSTRUATING, so better start making those calls to whoever is sampling your kpekus
#bunch_of_oloshos

So cycles start on the 1st of the month for all women?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2018
What type of thought is this? She works and pays rent-That’s a sense of responsibility. These are the perfect fit for a wife these days. I have seen girls whose family’s base is lagos but got juicy oil jobs in ph. Would you advice such girls to decline the offer because they want to marry from their parent’s house? Who you should beware of are girls who don’t have a sense of responsibility, the ones that don’t have a job, not interested in getting one and are always looking for one man to settle their bills. Looking big at the expense of others, Living a life beyond them.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by greenmonk: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

U see this is why we have alot of lazy guys like u looking for sugar momma and girls they will take from instead of giving to. You're make ursef a slave to a woman.
A woman have no business making money for her husband.
Even the Bible says any man who can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel.
You are the lazy youth. Have people like you not heard of women like queen Amina of Zaria , Magarette Ekpo and even Mrs Awollowo. Are they not great women. You think they achieved all they did living in their parents houses? So an educated woman from Ibadan who's employed in Ph should live in her father's house.
My mothers were great women, independent in character and actions, which still runs in our linage till date, being big pillars in their matrimonial homes and support to their husbands.
I will just stop here in order not to burden lazy youths like you.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
what a senseless and stupid ideology.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
What a senseless and stupid ideology.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ImaIma1(f): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

Really? How?

Imagine someone i know whose parents relocated outside Lagos while her job was in Lagos. What should she have done? Relocate with them because she doesn't want to be tagged whatever you have tagged them.

This kind of posts are depressing and pitiful because i just wonder how shallow and narrow minded one can be to actually cook up this baseless writeup.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2018
just created a usless post and get insulted for it that shows u got what u deserved. grow up and improve ur mentality

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Imagine someone i know whose parents relocated outside Lagos while her job was in Lagos. What should she have done? Relocate with them because she doesn't want to be tagged whatever you have tagged them.

This kind of posts are depressing and pitiful because i just wonder how shallow and narrow minded one can be to actually cook up this baseless writeup.
It's very easy to invent sweet, logical and irrefutable examples....but how many of such cases do we have in our society?
Go to major cities you will find girls in their thousands staying on their own, many don't have any form of employment.
They will leave their parents house in another city and relocate far from them.
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2018
kings1942:
just created a usless post and get insulted for it that shows u got what u deserved. grow up and improve ur mentality
If u still live your life by what people say about u or ur opinion then you have alot of growing up to do cos nothing you'll do in this life that everyone will not criticise.
What I said may not make sense to alot of people today but my message is clear. I am not seeking for praises,likes or accolades it won't put food on my table.
#peace

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Kingcreezus: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:
She is a feminist.
She has seen it all.
The Nigerian education system has failed you
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ImaIma1(f): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:

It's very easy to invent sweet, logical and irrefutable examples....but how many of such cases do we have in our society?
Go to major cities you will find girls in their thousands staying on their own, many don't have any form of employment.
They will leave their parents house in another city and relocate far from them.

Then leave them alone. Or how does it disturb or affect you. Face front and date the ones in their father's houses or with family.

The person in my example is now married obviously to a man with a healthy mindset.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by keryj(f): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
shola complained, they said she should go get a life and forget about wiz-toddler and if she lives alone and getting her life while working her ass out to train her kid, they will also say she is a hoe selling herself to make ends means.

many women out there want to hustle legally but ....... i tire for men sometimes. A lady who knows her worth wunt listen to all this crap angry

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Saff(f): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
The say they want an independent lady in the same sentence they want someone dependent on them. Fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by ednut1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lots of them moved from other states to lagos so they have to rent. Some stay in places like igando or sango and got work in VI so they had to move closer. U dull

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by rex444(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Una wahala too much
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by victorian(f): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
shortgun:
She is a feminist.
She has seen it all.

What if she's an orphan. Her parents died when she's just graduated from school and she has two other younger siblings to cater for. Where should she and her younger ones live? On the streets?

Cause the last time I checked, family members are not receptive to extended families living with them, or else one is ready to be used as slaves or sex objects by so called family members.

What will u say about such lady? Mr Op.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / Check Out This Jim Iyke's Leaked Raw Video (18+) / Endtime?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.