Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (78152 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
lalsticalala why is this hot thread not yet on fb?
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Ballack1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
seriously inec messed up,I participated in 2015 elections as an add-hoc staff,so to some extents I know how it goes. writing of result is the most sensitive part of an election,moreover before you paste any result,the parties involve must have cross checked in case of any error or omission.

with the statement realised by INEC,it is very glaring that the result was altered or tampered with.

22 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by sosanova: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

SO HOW COME 10836 WAS RECODED INSTEAD OF 9836? ALL THE ELCTORAL OFFICERS PRESENT COULDNT DO SIMPLE MATHEMATICS? DO YOU KNW HOW MANY TIMES THEY WOUD HAVE TO HAVE COUNTED THE VOTES? I DONT THINK MANY PEOPLE CAN MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE AT THE SAME TIME.WORSE FOR INEC AND THE APC.THE FIGURE WITH 10,836 WAS SIGNED BY THE RETURNING OFFICER WHICH WILL BE VERY HARD PROOF IN COURT

My brother ignore that guy, he is typing thrash
Anybody who believes that INEC fabricated story needs his brain examined at Uselu Psychiatric Hospital

7 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
The original figure in Ayedaade LGA as recorded and duly signed by the returning officer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by KanwuliaExtra: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
I think you are the one having comprehensive problem.
To start with, I am a member of the PDP just incase you are thinking of labeling me an opposition.
Secondly, from the report it obviously stated that 10,896 votes were recorded for PDP on the poster submitted and after further clarifications they found out the actual vote was 9,896 and the vote was made official. What necessitated this report was the rumor being passed around as regards the 1000 votes people claimed to have been illegally deducted where as it was a mistake at first. What then is this hullabaloo all about? On a real sense, members of the APC are even supposed to label us scammers here for mistakenly adding the 1k votes in the first place.

Election isn't won by airing propagandas, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday please.

Ok.
I am not a PDP member. . . But for ANYTHING against APC and INEC-APC. kiss

Thanks for the clarification.
I appreciate your civility.
I misread you.
Kudos! kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by sosanova: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
The original figure in Ayedaade LGA as recorded and duly signed by the returning officer
Thank you bros,
I was already about to upload it for all these APC zombies defending The illegality of INEC

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

SO HOW COME 10836 WAS RECODED INSTEAD OF 9836? ALL THE ELCTORAL OFFICERS PRESENT COULDNT DO SIMPLE MATHEMATICS? DO YOU KNW HOW MANY TIMES THEY WOUD HAVE TO HAVE COUNTED THE VOTES? I DONT THINK MANY PEOPLE CAN MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE AT THE SAME TIME.WORSE FOR INEC AND THE APC.THE FIGURE WITH 10,836 WAS SIGNED BY THE RETURNING OFFICER WHICH WILL BE VERY HARD PROOF IN COURT

Well, I have thought about all these.

My argument here is the misconception of this report by my fellow PDP members.

They indeed could have altered the result but no part of this report stated such.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by codedguy1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
To start with, I am a member of the PDP just incase you are thinking of labeling me an opposition.
Secondly, from the report it obviously stated that 10,896 votes were recorded for PDP on the poster submitted and after further clarifications they found out the actual vote was 9,896 and the vote was made official. What necessitated this report was the rumor being passed around as regards the 1000 votes people claimed to have been illegally deducted where as it was a mistake at first. What then is this hullabaloo all about? On a real sense, members of the APC are even supposed to label us scammers here for mistakenly adding the 1k votes in the first place.

Election isn't won by airing propagandas, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday please.

You were making sense until your 2nd to the last statement.

Why should APC label PDP supporters scammers because INEC made a "mistake"

People at hone saw the 10,836 figure and at that time live broadcast kinder went off only for us to see that 9,836 was allocated to PDP, hence the hullabaloo.

But INEC has somewhat "clarified" themselves and you want APC to call PDP supporters scammers?

Na wa oo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok. I am not a PDP member. . . But for ANYTHING against APC and INEC-APC. kiss
Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate your civility. I misread you. Kudos! kiss
Thanks for the understanding brotherly smiley

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by KanwuliaExtra: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:

Thanks for the understanding brotherly smiley

You are welcome. NL needs more like you. wink
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin ;DI SAW THE ORIGINAL RESULT SHEET WITH THE 10836 FIGURE SIGNED BY THE PROF RETURNING OFFICER.APC WILL EASILY LOSE IN COURT WITH THAT EVIDENCE.AS FOR THE RE-RUN THE PDP IS ALREADY IN COURT

Then they should go to court and stop their social media nonsensical ramblings.

Is cyberspace the courts?

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
codedguy1:

You were making sense until your 2nd to the last statement.

Why should APC label PDP supporters scammers because INEC made a "mistake"

People at hone saw the 10,836 figure and at that time live broadcast kinder went off only for us to see that 9,836 was allocated to PDP, hence the hullabaloo.

But INEC has somewhat clarified themselves and you want APC to call PDP supporters scammers?

Na wa oo.

Well, sorry you got it all wrong again.

No political party is even supposed to label any party scammer as far as this mistake is concerned. But then my brother, you and I know that if 1000 K votes were mistakenly recorded for APC then the media would have been on fire since Saturday.

We are so fond of playing the victim and it's not healthy.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

To me we need more of you, admitting that one is wrong isn't something that's easy to do.

The other man in us won't even let any man admit to such not to talk of even apologizing. smiley

You are the man here

5 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by KanwuliaExtra: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:

To me we need more of you, admitting that one is wrong isn't something that's easy to do.

The other man in us won't even let any man admit to such not to talk of even apologizing. smiley

You are the man here

Thanks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Calers: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pdp elections is worst than this, where they will write result .

3 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by codedguy1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:

Well, sorry you got it all wrong again.

No political party is even supposed to label any party scammer as far as this mistake is concerned. But then my brother, you and I know that if 1000 K votes were mistakenly recorded for APC then the media would have been on fire since Saturday.

We are so fond of playing the victim and it's not healthy.

You may have accepted that it is truely a genuine mistake and you are in your rights to do so but I only called you out on thinking that PDP supporters should be called scammers because INEC made a "mistake"

As per 1000 votes added to APC, PDP supporters also need clarifications on olorunda and Osogbo where it is also alleged that votes figures were increased in favour APC.

Maybe after they clarify that then PDP supporters should also be called scammers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by weyreypey: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Then the forum will be useless
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Bimpe29: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
INEC has been massively compromised

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lwise(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Who makes mistake between 10836 and 9836.
This is a lie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Ayoswit(f): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
K
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by abike12(f): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
INEC is a hot mess

4 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by bluecircle470: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Racoon:
shocked shocked Goddamned it.So can the INEC chair, Returning officer and all their staff involved in this sham election be immediately arrested, prosecuted & jailed
They have continue to confirm the fears of the Nigerian electorate & disgracing the Nigerian nation.

So you believe this sham.....by tomorrow you will hear inec denying this proclamation.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by saaron(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
No doubt Adeleke was robed of victory by INEC, the most rotten organization in buhari's rudderless govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Bizibi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ballack1:
seriously inec messed up,I participated in 2015 elections as an add-hoc staff,so to some extents I know how it goes. writing of result is the most sensitive part of an election,moreover before you paste any result,the parties involve must have cross checked in case of any error or omission.

with the statement realised by INEC,it is very glaring that the result was altered or tampered with.
hmmm,they should just bow their head in shame and give it to PDP,no need dragging this issue.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rigging mode activated.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by MartinsD12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
To slap inec dey hungry me stupid institution of apc shithole

4 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by tigerclaws: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
bad thread for ngeneukwenu
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Imagine southern Governor battling with o level certificate, had it been dis trash happens in d north now...............

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Masama: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:

I am 100% sure you're not a PDP member and more than a hundred percent sure that you're an APC supporter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by NobodyKnows(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thank God.
Pdp can go to hell now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.