Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (78128 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by mrvitalis(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
I don't see any reason for the re-run...... INEC is making these bias by them Open because they know clearly that PDP has strong evidences against them as per the vote deduction and inflation of APC votes in Pain State..... This country is going no where. APC is the devil we have in this country.. With the figures I'm seeing, PDP aspirant, Adeleke should immediately be pronounced winner of the Osun state election
Why hasn't pdp published the real results signed by all party like they did in others if they know they are saying the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by NobodyKnows(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
tigerclaws:
bad thread for ngeneukwenu
Read!

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Atleast they agreed that there were irregularities. It shows transparency and non involvement of the government... Have you forgotten in 2007 when everybody wer crying foul play after general elections? Inec rebuked them. It was poor yar adua that accepted and admitted it that indeed the elections were nt free and definately nt fair... So now compare 2007 reaction by inec and now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Buffalowings3(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Imagine southern Governor battling with o level certificate, had it been dis trash happens in d north now...............

Wetin consign you
Just as 2015 in Nigeria was anybody but Gej
Though Buhari had no cert...
We too want anybody but APCshit

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by frankwyte: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
How can you subtract 1000 votes from PDP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
the op is funny sha. was there any democracy? even pdp did worse but sure you " can't remember"
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by contigiency(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
sosanova:
INEC admits several iregularities in last Saturday Osun Election after waiting for 48 hours to cook up a story of mistake in vote collation
Our Democracy has gone to the dog's under Buhari,APC and INEC

Oga read very well before comenting rubbish. I wouldn't be surprised tomorrow for any of you to blame buhari because your manhood refused to get strong so you Can make love to your wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by frankwyte: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ray97:
Atleast they agreed that there were irregularities. It shows transparency and non involvement of the government... Have you forgotten in 2007 when everybody wer crying foul play after general elections? Inec rebuked them. It was poor yar adua that accepted and admitted it that indeed the elections were nt free and definately nt fair... So now compare 2007 reaction by inec and now.
You are not sincere!
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Buffalowings3(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
the op is funny sha. was there any democracy? even pdp did worse but sure you " can't remember"
Yea and we voted in APCshit
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=lirusehn post=71521084]

Well, sorry you got it all wrong again.

No political party is even supposed to label any party scammer as far as this mistake is concerned. But then my brother, you and I know that if 1000 K votes were mistakenly recorded for APC then the media would have been on fire since Saturday.

We are so fond of playing the victim and it's not healthy.
[/quote
What mistake are you talking about?, are you not ashamed that an electoral body like inec is bold enough to tell the whole world that they made a mistake while counting votes. What a country?

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=lirusehn post=71521084]

Well, sorry you got it all wrong again.

No political party is even supposed to label any party scammer as far as this mistake is concerned. But then my brother, you and I know that if 1000 K votes were mistakenly recorded for APC then the media would have been on fire since Saturday.

We are so fond of playing the victim and it's not healthy. [/quote

What mistake are you talking about?, are you not ashamed that an electoral body like inec is bold enough to tell the whole world that they made a mistake while counting votes. What a country?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Buffalowings3(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
I think we have literacy problem..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Smile4daddy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Since everything here is all about Deduction and Addition, let me not comment bcz I got no idea about Maths.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Buffalowings3(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na court go settle this thing Las Las
APCshit and rigging
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by ufuosman(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tinubu at work
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by mideope: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
[color=#006600]The only thing working in Nigeria now is APC,which simply means Corruption.May GOD save this country from sinking.[/color]
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by makapella(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
In as much as this is supposed to be good news,i find it very worrisome.. Im thinking the Apc is perfecting the plan to massively rig this election hence adding additional votes to the Apc..

The game plan is to give Pdp an advantage now so that when the final result is out,Senator Adekeke will look rejected by inflating the figures..

We know them but "mma Abasi",e no go work..We die here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by shutto: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Inec sucks

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by obayaya(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
No part of this report shows deduction of any votes, it instead clarified the 1000 votes mistakenly added to our votes.

What's hard to decode here?

So all of a sudden, the Collation officer discovered a mistake in the results after everybody including the party agents that signed the results had left?

Man!!! What exactly are you yapping about?

Seeing young people like you who wouldn't even stand by the truth worries me.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by TrueNigerian300: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
I think you are the one having comprehensive problem.
To start with, I am a member of the PDP just incase you are thinking of labeling me an opposition.
Secondly, from the report it obviously stated that 10,896 votes were recorded for PDP on the poster submitted and after further clarifications they found out the actual vote was 9,896 and the vote was made official. What necessitated this report was the rumor being passed around as regards the 1000 votes people claimed to have been illegally deducted where as it was a mistake at first. What then is this hullabaloo all about? On a real sense, members of the APC are even supposed to label us scammers here for mistakenly adding the 1k votes in the first place.

Election isn't won by airing propagandas, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday please.

If you are truly a member of PDP maybe there is still hope for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by codedguy1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
obayaya:

So all of a sudden, the Collation officer discovered a mistake in the results after everybody including the party agents that signed the results had left?

Man!!! What exactly are you yapping about?

Seeing young people like you who wouldn't even stand by the truth worries me.

Leave that guy, he is hallucinating!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
frankwyte:
You are not sincere!
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Oblang(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
I don't see any reason for the re-run...... INEC is making these bias by them Open because they know clearly that PDP has strong evidences against them as per the vote deduction and inflation of APC votes in Pain State..... This country is going no where. APC is the devil we have in this country.. With the figures I'm seeing, PDP aspirant, Adeleke should immediately be pronounced winner of the Osun state election

If PDP have evidence, then they should present it in court na..

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Minjim: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pdp should let us hear word. This is the same Inec thats been conducting elections since 1999. And there has been a significant change in the credibility if elections conducted Inec 2016 that elections are now won by electorates rather than law courts.
So they should let the process run its course.
You can't choose to praise Inec when its outcome favours you and condemn them if it doesn't

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
frankwyte:
You are not sincere!
I agree that wer irregularites but dragging buhari to it is wat i dnt get. Am a patriot and i stand 4 truth. believe wen i say i want pdp to win. It will serve as a lesson to failing governors like ortom of benue and bello of kogi for example.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Odingo1: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
It is not possible to make a mistake on recording the number of vote casted, I am once an Inec officer, Party agents are there when result are written down, INEC don't have right to re-write what voting polling station have recorded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Ekaka1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Imagine southern Governor battling with o level certificate, had it been dis trash happens in d north now...............

Young geh...the man is not battling with o level cert o. He is battling to be governor and by all indications it will be hard for the incumbent to stop him on Thursday.

If the issue of his certificate was that important. He shouldn't have made it to the senate in the first place..you see that?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
INEC should publish all polling unit results on twitter as they are counted. This should be their policy

Sharing results in real time may mean that errors not supported by the evidence may be made. I will rather they explain the innocent errors and correct the mistakes made while sharing results in real time than continue this kind of secrecy that only helps politicians change results at the collation centre

INEC should correct the error at Ayedade and Oshogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by smirn(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ray97:
Dont mind the useless PDP supporter here. Many of them didn't read through the post. If Nigerians can be so stupid like what is being displayed here I wonder when this country will be right with so many ignorant youths.
If you like spew all your rubbish her Osun will be for APC come Sept. 27th, may God punish all PDP supporters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by FarahAideed: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
This report is simply a clarification and unlike the propaganda report that said the inec staff TORE the result sheet, Inec said it is intact and all the other agents have their copies.

If anyone disputes this, then they should seek redress in a competent court of law. Simply put.

Inec is simply maintaining their stand from 22nd of September on the results and will not change it regardless of any form of pressure or attempts being made by PDP to whip up senseless sentiments to railroad them.

The re-run stands and if PDP does not like it they should GO TO COURT!

You lack shame ..SMH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.