Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (78474 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by NairaMaster1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
deboysben:
Inec under buhari is the worst ever in the history of Nigeria.

YAKUBU MUST GO

Terrible!

The State Security Service (SSS), has confirmed that it is in custody of the Aide De Camp (ADC), to the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari.

The secret police said Sani Baba-Inna, a chief superintendent of police, is undergoing interrogation.

PREMIUM TIMES had reported Monday how Mrs Buhari petitioned the police alleging her ADC defrauded her of N2.5 billion.

Following the petition, the Police, last Friday, arrested Mr Baba-Inna and raided his home in the Garki District of Abuja.

However, the outcome of the raid and checks on his bank account showed that money of such magnitude was not in those locations.

Not satisfied, Mrs Buhari asked the SSS to take over the investigation.

The spokesperson of the service, Peter Afunanya, had told PREMIUM TIMES that he was not aware of the arrest but would revert once he received information on the matter.

Mr Afunanya kept his words and called us this afternoon to confirm that Mr Baba-Inna was in custody at the headquarters of his agency in Abuja.

“He was handed over by the Police and investigation is ongoing,” he said.

A member of the Baba-Inna family also informed us that the SSS allowed Hassana, the wife of the ADC to meet him today.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/286323-update-sss-confirms-detention-of-aisha-buharis-adc.html
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by jamace(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
INEC should declare Adeleke winner of the election. Period.

No more re-run.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Thescienceprof(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
I think you are the one having comprehensive problem.
To start with, I am a member of the PDP just incase you are thinking of labeling me an opposition.
Secondly, from the report it obviously stated that 10,896 votes were recorded for PDP on the poster submitted and after further clarifications they found out the actual vote was 9,896 and the vote was made official. What necessitated this report was the rumor being passed around as regards the 1000 votes people claimed to have been illegally deducted where as it was a mistake at first. What then is this hullabaloo all about? On a real sense, members of the APC are even supposed to label us scammers here for mistakenly adding the 1k votes in the first place.

Election isn't won by airing propagandas, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday please.

Can you please read through what you typed again. You said after further clarification! By who? In the presence of how many party agents? Did you see the results sheet written in ink both in figures and words? You also said PDP should have been labeled scammers instead for adding 1000 votes! I feel ashamed on your behalf! Did PDP write the result? My brother, there was never any error, it was a calculated attempt to win at all cost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by eneabu83(f): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

They wail before they read and after they eventually read, they still find a way to convince themselves that what they read wasn't the truth so they can wail some more
very annoying something, I had to re-read the report again just to be sure I did not misunderstand it. Ah Ah, this is scary she.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
chai e pain am..igbos do you strong think sha.
Btw I'm Bini

Drug mules. Prostitution rings, pimps, all run in the same circles. You know the one Bini is known for wink
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
eneabu83:
very annoying something, I had to re-read the report again just to be sure I did not misunderstand it. Ah Ah, this is scary she.

You don't know the half of it. cheesy

They are not called senseless wailers for nothing

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by kbrule1: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'd like INEC to announce to the public ASAP the total number of PVCs collected as at when they stopped issuing it to voters out of the over 3,400 votes to be contested for in the polling stations in question. This will ensure fairness and the public will know the actual number of votes for Thursday's supplementary election.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by islandmoon: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=715242s grin

See how confused just 4 years of being starved of power has made your once adored PDP.

Pmbs victory is certain and you best believe it too.
men! [/quote]

I know you are related to manager of the waste disposal company to the state govt, don't kill yourself , get a job

i
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by shakmati(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Drug mules. Prostitution rings, pimps, all run in the same circles. You know the one Bini is known for wink

You are pure thrash. The survival of this country means nothing to you. You are a living example of total stomach infrastructure. As long as you get paid, you remain an attack bulldog for your slave masters. All hope is not lost. You will be freed come 2019 when the lifeless one is sent back to Daura.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=islandmoon post=71525260][/quote]

I know you wish you were me, a CEO of my own biz. My friend , get a life
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
shakmati:

You are pure thrash. The survival of this country means nothing to you. You are a living example of total stomach infrastructure. As long as you get paid, you remain an attack bulldog for your slave masters. All hope is not lost. You will be freed come 2019 when the lifeless one is sent back to Daura.

You are pure Trash and imbecilic! The survival of this country means nothing to you. You are living on hand outs from the looters party. As long as you get your 15k a month looters media crew allowance you remain a wailing banshee to your slave masters and fraudulent leprechauns.

All hope is not lost. You will remain a wailer till 2023 and beyond. The magnificent PMB will be there till 2023 and thereafter hand over to a younger version of himself from the Not too young to run wing of APC.

Your wailing will be refreshed further .

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by islandmoon: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I know you wish you were me, a CEO of my own biz. My friend , get a life
CEO of yahoo yahoo business, huh? sat on computer all day posting trash online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by seguno2: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless country

Filled with useless people
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by jaybee3(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Odingo1:
It is not possible to make a mistake on recording the number of vote casted, I am once an Inec officer, Party agents are there when result are written down, INEC don't have right to re-write what voting polling station have recorded.

The fact that you can type “I am once an INEC officer” is enough evidence to validate their clarification.

We really can’t stop churning them out half baked!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
islandmoon:

CEO of yahoo yahoo business, huh? sat on computer all day posting trash online

More like, employer of those who make work easy for me. I know that is still a pipe dream from people like you who gave settled for eternal scraps of 15k a month from your Locust party
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by shakmati(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are pure Trash and imbecilic! The survival of this country means nothing to you. You are living on hand outs from the looters party. As long as you get your 15k a month looters media crew allowance you remain a wailing banshee to your slave masters and fraudulent leprechauns.

All hope is not lost. You will remain a wailer till 2023 and beyond. The magnificent PMB will be there till 2023 and thereafter hand over to a younger version of himself from the Not too young to run wing of APC.

Your wailing will be refreshed further .

Apart from being pure trash and rabid, I suspect some level of mental ailment afflicts you. Get help soon. No one deserves to live the way you do!

The quality of Buhari supporters though! It's saddening that someone we trusted to save this country brought us this low. Buhari must go, come 2019!
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by islandmoon: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

More like, employer of those who make work easy for me. I know that is still a pipe dream from people like you who gave settled for eternal scraps of 15k a month from your Locust party

there is dignity in labour, contrary to what you and APC stands for, fraud fraud and fraud, even your mole in inec couldn't sum a simple addition of 3+2, give your life to God, weep bitterly and beg for forgiveness, so your life will not end like those pensioners APC killed with half salary in osun
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by KanwuliaExtra: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
weyreypey:

Then the forum will be useless

I don’t think so.
As you can read, we can disagree without undue acrimony. wink

This is 2018, not 2008!
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by itsmeurLady(f): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What is your problem? Are you an enemy of the country? What has pmb NOT DONE since he entered power? Or is this about your idiocy regarding religion or ethnicity?

Nigeria is rising by the day because of same PMB or should people like you keep lying to yourself just to think it was not so?

I don't understand you wailers and supporters of the Prolific destiny Pilferers party (PDP). No time do you wail sensibly.

By the way, I am Christian from the south

Where is the rise in the economy? Please show me because I can't see any

And learn how to use words without political sentiments? I am not arguing with you, I just said you should point some of his works out, and lastly, I don't mind if u are a Muslim at this point because that is not the purpose why I quoted you, I quoted you so that you can enlighten me on what PMB has done for the past 4 years, maybe at the end of the day I can see reasons with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by emmie14: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
sosanova:
INEC admits several iregularities in last Saturday Osun Election after waiting for 48 hours to cook up a story of mistake in vote collation
Our Democracy has gone to the dog's under Buhari,APC and INEC
Both need to be abandoned and abolished. Oshimuole and Bola Tinubu have gone mute. Shameless Oldie from kastina seems lifeless.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by shakmati(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
itsmeurLady:

And learn how to use words without political sentiments? I am not arguing with you, I just said you should point some of his works out, and lastly, I don't mind if u are a Muslim at this point because that is not the purpose why I quoted you, I quoted you so that you can enlighten me on what PMB has done for the past 4 years, maybe at the end of the day I can see reasons with you

You are wasting your time trying to engage in any reasonable dialogue with that attack dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Where ISNT THE RISE in the economy? Do you think the rise is like the garri you soaked last night and can see it with your nakèd eye?

And learn how to use words without political sentiments!

I never quoted you, you first quoted me with an attack. Your current tone wasn't your initial tone so quit with the shenanigans.

Suddenly you don't.mind if I am a Muslim despite touching on religion and ethnicity in your last comment.

Get out of here.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
yawn if you need a job pm peanuts of 30k will do you no good

Yawn if you need a life, I have a free 500k with your name on it. PM me with your account digits.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by KanwuliaExtra: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Masama:

I am 100% sure you're not a PDP member and more than a hundred percent sure that you're an APC supporter

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Double agent spotted!

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by emmie14: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Terrible!

The State Security Service (SSS), has confirmed that it is in custody of the Aide De Camp (ADC), to the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari.

The secret police said Sani Baba-Inna, a chief superintendent of police, is undergoing interrogation.

PREMIUM TIMES had reported Monday how Mrs Buhari petitioned the police alleging her ADC defrauded her of N2.5 billion.

Following the petition, the Police, last Friday, arrested Mr Baba-Inna and raided his home in the Garki District of Abuja.

However, the outcome of the raid and checks on his bank account showed that money of such magnitude was not in those locations.

Not satisfied, Mrs Buhari asked the SSS to take over the investigation.

The spokesperson of the service, Peter Afunanya, had told PREMIUM TIMES that he was not aware of the arrest but would revert once he received information on the matter.

Mr Afunanya kept his words and called us this afternoon to confirm that Mr Baba-Inna was in custody at the headquarters of his agency in Abuja.

“He was handed over by the Police and investigation is ongoing,” he said.

A member of the Baba-Inna family also informed us that the SSS allowed Hassana, the wife of the ADC to meet him today.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/286323-update-sss-confirms-detention-of-aisha-buharis-adc.html
What business is Mrs. Buhari transacting for her ADC to have access to such amount? Before the election you husband had only few cows. Aisha should face probe and interrogation also.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Krisben4343: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Well, that is the problem rubbing us in this country since the beginning if time.
Incas you want to power your business or home reliably and affordably, you can see these tips on
Generator Buying Guide
http://manswie.com/free-generator-buying-guide/
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by rhektor(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:

From the report, 10,836 was recorded on the poster as against the actual 9,836.??
What does this mean?

This people you are talking to will not read they have a programed mind anything that PDP tell them is the truth for the fact that they don't like Buhari. Even if PDP or APC would win let things be done right
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
lmao a so called Christian taking bribe of peanut why behaving stupidly...

Do you see your confusion and idiocy on full display? Where did I mention bribe and where did you see me take one?

I know you love lies since you are currently benefiting of them and living off lies but for someone like me, taking bribes are nor in my DNA.

Whatever I want, I get and if I cannot get it, I wait till I can. This is what is called "being comfortable" in life and it is something you are yet to approach at this level of scraps you operate on still.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by emmie14: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Why are you wasting your energy with an insect . You're arguing with butterfly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.