Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (78172 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Kennydoc(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Then they should go to court and stop their social media nonsensical ramblings.

Is cyberspace the courts?

I feel for you sha. I never imagined you'd be in this situation after Osun election. I can only imagine the kind of cyber insults, mockery, bullying, humiliation etc you would have been dishing out on PDP members if the election had gone the other way. Chai! I guess it will breed some humility in you and your ilks as we await 2019 election. Now you know that "Buhari's victory" is far from being a certainty like you guys had been insisting. The quietness of Sarrki, deomelo, NgeneUkwenu, CilicMarin and other BMC members is a big delight to me. I pray you guys will be silenced like this after 2019 election, AMEN!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by smirn(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp should let us hear word. This is the same Inec thats been conducting elections since 1999. And there has been a significant change in the credibility if elections conduct since 2016 that elections are now won by electorates rather than law courts.
So they should let the process run its course.
You can't choose to praise Inec when its outcome favours you and condemn them if it doesn't
i blame APC and PMB for event making the election free and fair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Ekaka1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp should let us hear word. This is the same Inec thats been conducting elections since 1999. And there has been a significant change in the credibility if elections conduct since 2016 that elections are now won by electorates rather than law courts.
So they should let the process run its course.
You can't choose to praise Inec when its outcome favours you and condemn them if it doesn't
We don't want a shoddy , spineless and thieving inec PDP or APC simple. Two wrongs don't make a right.
When you're an umpire you are supposed to be neutral, credible, fair and transparent..these dudes are not, weather in 1999 or 2018. We simply want them to stay spotlessly neutral...got it?

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
And if you still don't believe inec is a fraud, then may all your wishes remain inconclusive... Quote me and remain inconclusive for the rest of ur life.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by sarrki(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

I feel for you sha. I never imagined you'd be in this situation after Osun election. I can only imagine the kind of cyber insults, mockery, bullying, humiliation etc you would have been dishing out on PDP members if the election had gone the other way. Chai! I guess it will breed some humility in you and your ilks as we await 2019 election. Now you know that "Buhari's victory" is far from being a certainty like you guys had been insisting. The quietness of Sarrki, deomelo, NgeneUkwenu, CilicMarin and other BMC members is a big delight to me. I pray you guys will be silenced like this after 2019 election, AMEN!!!

Keep shut
Your party pdp is rejected by God and Humanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by deboysben(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
sarrki:

Keep shut Your party pdp is rejected by God and Humanity
rant of a serial loser.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by OLUWABIG(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
sarrki:

Keep shut Your party pdp is rejected by God and Humanity

Haha you the one that told God to reject them bah?
And you told God to accept APShit
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by AlphaT1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
I think you are the one having comprehensive problem.
To start with, I am a member of the PDP just incase you are thinking of labeling me an opposition.
Secondly, from the report it obviously stated that 10,896 votes were recorded for PDP on the poster submitted and after further clarifications they found out the actual vote was 9,896 and the vote was made official. What necessitated this report was the rumor being passed around as regards the 1000 votes people claimed to have been illegally deducted where as it was a mistake at first. What then is this hullabaloo all about? On a real sense, members of the APC are even supposed to label us scammers here for mistakenly adding the 1k votes in the first place.

Election isn't won by airing propagandas, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday please.
Bros use your brain na, error ke? From where? Do you know how many times votes are crossed checked before recording and pasting? The presiding officer with other staff and all the agents calculate this figure together and no single person could detect the error? Bros haba reason well na, this is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by holuphisayor(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shame on APC and INEC.
Who doesn't know their gameplan. Next move is arrest adeleke. smh
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by PeterObi2019(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Then they should go to court and stop their social media nonsensical ramblings.

Is cyberspace the courts?

E de pain u?

You guys came to power through propaganda... be ready to leave through propaganda. Pay back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Kennydoc(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
sarrki:

Keep shut
Your party pdp is rejected by God and Humanity

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Still waiting for you to deactivate your account. With that, the sanity of Nairaland can be restored.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by codedguy1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
AlphaT1:

Bros use your brain na, error ke? From where? Do you know how many times votes are crossed checked before recording and pasting? The presiding officer with other staff and all the agents calculate this figure together and no single person could detect the error? Bros haba reason well na, this is Nigeria.

Dont mind these people talking nonsense. So the real score for PDP was 9,836 and 10,836 was recorded on the sheet the inec officer signed and the APC agent did not scream that 1000 votes were added to pdp's score.

This inec is just useless.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
I watch and read comments on this forum, and I wonder what Nigerians want ... The noise about Buhari’s certificatelessness was so much and still on and today we have all voted for another certificateless person, believing he will perform... I rest my case!!!
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by shakmati(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
deboysben:
Inec under buhari is the worst ever in the history of Nigeria.

YAKUBU MUST GO

Yakubu and his lifeless godfather must all go! On or before Feb 19!
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by shara123(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Useless and shameless INEC! Imagine a Prof. (Adeagbo) Involved in this mess. He should just resign as a lecturer of FUTA. Your name will always be remembered for what you have done.
I begin to wonder how on earth will a Prof. had an addition error of just one LGA votes if not because of fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by ejimatic: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
sosanova:
Buhari, APC and INEC are abysmal disgrace to Democracy
The last Simmary page does mot originate from INEC.The PDP will have to prove it later at the court of law.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by deboysben(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
shakmati:

u are a Patriotic Nigerian
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Lesotho: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
We all know that Inec is indirectly working for APC

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by deboysben(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
shakmati:

u are a Patriotic Nigerian. Don't allow bmc urchins to take away from you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by walexydo: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
To start with, I am a member of the PDP just incase you are thinking of labeling me an opposition.
Secondly, from the report it obviously stated that 10,896 votes were recorded for PDP on the poster submitted and after further clarifications they found out the actual vote was 9,896 and the vote was made official. What necessitated this report was the rumor being passed around as regards the 1000 votes people claimed to have been illegally deducted where as it was a mistake at first. What then is this hullabaloo all about? On a real sense, members of the APC are even supposed to label us scammers here for mistakenly adding the 1k votes in the first place.

Election isn't won by airing propagandas, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday please.
stop all these lies, u are not a member of PDP because we members of PDP are sensible to know that INEC worked in favor of APC. Senior inec official ordered junior inec official to remove d already signed results by all party agents and replace it with a new one without d knowledge of d party agents. This is pure rigging

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by shakmati(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:

What is this one saying? You sound really slow dude! Is it pdp agents that collate results of elections? How do you wanna say pdp added 1k votes? You are the type of Nigerians that have not opened their eyes to realise the evil plan the fulani hegemony has for everlasting subjugation and domination of Nigeria through the APC. Tinubu is also in this sorry group. He will be used and dumped if we allow them back in 2019. The deduction of 1k votes from pdp stinks of shady monkey business being played out by silly INEC officials who do not know they are mortgaging the future of their unborn generations for a morsel of porridge. Wake up and stop slavery in Nigeria. These guys are desperate!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
ejimatic:
The last Simmary page does mot originate from INEC.The PDP will have to prove it later at the court of law.
Lol a result that waa signed by the INEC collation officer for the LG did not emanate from INEC
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Masama:

I am 100% sure you're not a PDP member and more than a hundred percent sure that you're an APC supporter

Well, convincing you is the last thing I'm ever going to do.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by olajizz01(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
sosanova:
APC, Buhari and INEC should stop bastardizing our young Democracy
The desperation for Power by APC and Buhari is unprecedented in the History of Nigeria
Guess you was a kid during 2007 election,the election between Oyinlola and Aregbe in Osun,seven people were killed by PDP on the election day and many were maimed,boy,APC never do 5%of what PDP did then

But nevertheless, any one who won on Thursday rerun should be pronounced as sap without wasting time,what has gone has gone.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
30k guy..you will cry tire..

Come to benin and praise your bubu lemme see if you'll walk out alive

15k guy pmb remains till 2023 if you don't like it, suicide is always an option
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
PeterObi2019:

E de pain u?

You guys came to power through propaganda... be ready to leave through propaganda. Pay back

How will it "pain" me? You guys looted all through your 16 years in power. You will enjoy more years of being denied your desire to keep looting.

Pmb till 2023 is a done deal and you can always jump off a bridge if you don't like it

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by hotwax: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
smirn:

i blame APC and PMB for event making the election free and fair.

The same free and fair election that brought apc to power. GEJ gave jega free hand. Why can't this oloriburuku do the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by hotwax: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How will it "pain" me? You guys looted all through your 16 years in power. You will enjoy more years of being denied your desire to keep looting.

Pmb till 2023 is a done deal and you can always jump off a bridge if you don't like it

U r shameless..those looter have decamped to apc or r u mentally ill?

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by blackpanda: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Racoon:
shocked shocked Goddamned it.So can the INEC chair, Returning officer and all their staff involved in this sham election be immediately arrested, prosecuted & jailed
They have continue to confirm the fears of the Nigerian electorate & disgracing the Nigerian nation.

U won't read before u rush to post. Inec says d situation was manipulated by social media and thugs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.