Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (78163 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

I feel for you sha. I never imagined you'd be in this situation after Osun election. I can only imagine the kind of cyber insults, mockery, bullying, humiliation etc you would have been dishing out on PDP members if the election had gone the other way. Chai! I guess it will breed some humility in you and your ilks as we await 2019 election. Now you know that "Buhari's victory" is far from being a certainty like you guys had been insisting. The quietness of Sarrki, deomelo, NgeneUkwenu, CilicMarin and other BMC members is a big delight to me. I pray you guys will be silenced like this after 2019 election, AMEN!!!

On the contrary, I actually feel for you. I never knew being out of power for just 3 years would wreck you guys like this after being there for a whole 16 years grin

See how confused just 4 years of being starved of power has made your once adored PDP.

Pmbs victory is certain and you best believe it too.

You and your Looters media crew members will keep wailing and I will keep laughing you to scorn and I pray you guys will keep being depressed and frustrated till 2023 and beyond Amen!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
walexydo:
stop all these lies, u are not a member of PDP because we members of PDP are sensible to know that INEC worked in favor of APC. Senior inec official ordered junior inec official to remove d already signed results by all party agents and replace it with a new one without d knowledge of d party agents. This is pure rigging

You see brother, I have grown to start throwing tantrums online and to start proving things to people whose sense of reasoning isn't intact.

I am a card-carrying-member of the PDP and not just touts who go about reasoning with their feet. I have learnt to say the truth at all time irrespective of my circumstances surrounding it. If telling you the truth makes me a member of the APC then you need a medic.

Nice night.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

You lack shame ..SMH

You lack value and common sense
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
hotwax:

U r shameless..those looter have decamped to apc or r u mentally ill?

You are reprobate! They may have decamped but they no longer have free access to CBN as was the case under Lord Clueless and King Ineffectual.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Koval12(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Am leaving Lagos for Osun state tomorrow night. We must salvage Osun state from the hands of these monsters.
Nigeria will be great again

4 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by jogsman01(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
This report is simply a clarification and unlike the propaganda report that said the inec staff TORE the result sheet, Inec said it is intact and all the other agents have their copies.

If anyone disputes this, then they should seek redress in a competent court of law. Simply put.

Inec is simply maintaining their stand from 22nd of September on the results and will not change it regardless of any form of pressure or attempts being made by PDP to whip up senseless sentiments to railroad them.

The re-run stands and if PDP does not like it they should GO TO COURT!
Brainless slowpoke! You're just too senseless! Just see how you reasoned. Flies don't have brain though
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
AlphaT1:

Bros use your brain na, error ke? From where? Do you know how many times votes are crossed checked before recording and pasting? The presiding officer with other staff and all the agents calculate this figure together and no single person could detect the error? Bros haba reason well na, this is Nigeria.

I don't know what part of this report is too difficult to understand.

Like I wrote, My concern is that 'no part of the report states that our votes were illegally removed.
Goodnight
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
suicide ke like your awolowo..

Buhari is a criminal and the 30k money he's giving you monthly we not do you any good..

No! Cowardice like your Ojukwu you this 15k LMC leech.

PDP and all they represent are frauds and thieves. I know 15k a month looters media crew allowance has been your best achievement so far in life. At least it keeps you from being a drug mule as most ipobians are
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by bedspread: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
Butterflyleo:
This report is simply a clarification and unlike the propaganda report that said the inec staff TORE the result sheet, Inec said it is intact and all the other agents have their copies.

If anyone disputes this, then they should seek redress in a competent court of law. Simply put.

Inec is simply maintaining their stand from 22nd of September on the results and will not change it regardless of any form of pressure or attempts being made by PDP to whip up senseless sentiments to railroad them.

The re-run stands and if PDP does not like it they should GO TO COURT!
[/s]SHAME ON U! You lie to yourself Boldly...
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by uridadole: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
deboysben:
Inec under buhari is the worst ever in the history of Nigeria.

YAKUBU MUST GO

Under PDP government this is a small thing. Announce for PDP and let's go to tribunal is the slogan
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
jogsman01:
Brainless slowpoke! You're just too senseless! Just see how you reasoned. Flies don't have brain though

Rètarded impish cretin you're just too moronic! Just see how you reason.

This illiterate and rètard does not even know that flies have brains.

Go back to school
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by clemzo101(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
They are just criminals. God punish them all
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]SHAME ON U! You lie to yourself Boldly...

Shame on you! You deceive others so boldly because you have been cursed with deception
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Born2Breed(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
sosanova:
APC, Buhari and INEC should stop bastardizing our young Democracy
The desperation for Power by APC and Buhari is unprecedented in the History of Nigeria

APC....

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Born2Breed(f): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

On the contrary, I actually feel for you. I never knew being out of power for just 3 years would wreck you guys like this after being there for a whole 16 years grin

See how confused just 4 years of being starved of power has made your once adored PDP.

You and your once her Looters media crew members will keep wailing and I will keep laughing you to scorn and I pray you guys will keep being depressed and frustrated till 2023 and beyond Amen!

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by eneabu83(f): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Racoon:
shocked shocked Goddamned it.So can the INEC chair, Returning officer and all their staff involved in this sham election be immediately arrested, prosecuted & jailed
They have continue to confirm the fears of the Nigerian electorate & disgracing the Nigerian nation.
did you even read the report?
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Lekas12111: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Inec is a fraud apc is a fraud buhari is a fraud
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Dootty(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
INEC just compounded it's predicament by this admission. It means that all the other 29 local governments area are subjective if they can't easily sum up the votes of single local government. This is actually a good grounds for cancellation of the election results forget all the excuse of inconclusive due to polling units.
Imagine this scenario in presidential election, God help us all.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=71524505][/quote]

See them! Eternal wailers! Wailing since 2015 senselessly.

[img]https://media1./images/301a2dd35b99d6757719cf47ad3125aa/tenor.gif?itemid=5106316[/img]
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by bedspread: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
Butterflyleo:

Shame on you! You deceive others so boldly because you have been cursed with deception
[/s] you are Disgrace to Mankind..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by deboysben(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
uridadole:

Under PDP government this is a small thing. Announce for PDP and let's go to tribunal is the slogan
and you want it to continue baa
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by larryhills: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
jaybee3:

I need to know if you commented based on the title of the thread or after having gone through the posted INEC's report
u MUST go down wit APC in 2019. Nonsense party wit senseless fans €recivsense
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
eneabu83:
did you even read the report?

They wail before they read and after they eventually read, they still find a way to convince themselves that what they read wasn't the truth so they can wail some more
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] you are Disgrace to Mankind..

Pillowcase, you are a blight on the face of humanity

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by iamfromlagos(f): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
No part of this report shows deduction of any votes, it instead clarified the 1000 votes mistakenly added to our votes.

What's hard to decode here?
Haaa!
The world people yaff get you hence your comment.
It is finished!
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by lirusehn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

If you are truly a member of PDP maybe there is still hope for Nigeria.
Well I am.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by itsmeurLady(f): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You and your Looters media crew members will keep wailing and I will keep laughing you to scorn and I pray you guys will keep being depressed and frustrated till 2023 and beyond Amen!

What is your problem? are you an enemy of the country? What has your PMB done since he entered power Or is this about religion and ethnicity..? Nigeria is going down by the day because of this same PMB or should people start dying first before you know? I don't understand you supporters of buhari sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by wristbangle: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Too much controversies circulating this election.

It's obvious PDP is the winner and APC should accept defeat.

The issue of salary payment should be the top most priority of any government since so many families depend on it for their responsibilities.

Governors who fail to pay salary irrespective of the party they belong should be booted out of power. This is what democracy entails as the voice of the people must be heard.

Next on the line is Abia, Imo and others
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by bedspread: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
Butterflyleo:

Pillowcase, you are a blight on the face of humanity

[/s] You never fail to display your Emptiness as always...

I hail u sir
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
itsmeurLady:

What is your problem? are you an enemy of the country? What has your PMB done since he entered power Or is this about religion and ethnicity..? Nigeria is going down by the day because of this same PMB or should people start dying first before you know? I don't understand you supporters of buhari sometimes

What is your problem? Are you an enemy of the country? What has pmb NOT DONE since he entered power? Or is this about your idiocy regarding religion or ethnicity?

Nigeria is rising by the day because of same PMB or should people like you keep lying to yourself just to think it was not so?

I don't understand you wailers and supporters of the Prolific destiny Pilferers party (PDP). No time do you wail sensibly.

By the way, I am Christian from the south
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] You never fail to display your Emptiness as always...

I hail u sir

Pillow case you never fail to show you are just as your name implies. A weather beaten bedspread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.