Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (78166 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by nzeobi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
No part of this report shows deduction of any votes, it instead clarified the 1000 votes mistakenly added to our votes.

What's hard to decode here?
you don't need to believe everything without asking questions, let them present the result sheets from the ward level let do the calculation.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by edupedia: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
deboysben:
Inec under buhari is the worst ever in the history of Nigeria.

YAKUBU MUST GO

it wont work...stop being noisy and dishonest...
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by themanderon: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
what a country! election we can't conduct without rigging, census we can't conduct without inflating figures, even the country self we can't run it effectively.
Except for criminality what else do we actually do well in this country
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Sannisege: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
makapella:
In as much as this is supposed to be good news,i find it very worrisome.. Im thinking the Apc is perfecting the plan to massively rig this election hence adding additional votes to the Apc..

The game plan is to give Pdp an advantage now so that when the final result is out,Senator Adekeke will look rejected by inflating the figures..

We know them but "mma Abasi",e no go work..We die here
And we bury you here
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by 9gerian: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
So is INEC saying that the whole drama was official?

Speechless... shocked

sosanova:
INEC admits several iregularities in last Saturday Osun Election after waiting for 48 hours to cook up a story of mistake in vote collation
Our Democracy has gone to the dog's under Buhari,APC and INEC
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by djjosh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
This report is simply a clarification and unlike the propaganda report that said the inec staff TORE the result sheet, Inec said it is intact and all the other agents have their copies.

If anyone disputes this, then they should seek redress in a competent court of law. Simply put.

Inec is simply maintaining their stand from 22nd of September on the results and will not change it regardless of any form of pressure or attempts being made by PDP to whip up senseless sentiments to railroad them.

The re-run stands and if PDP does not like it they should GO TO COURT!
What are you saying? I participated in the just concluded election as a staff of INEC, & fortunately or rather unfortunately, the LGA where that INEC staff tore that result was the LG i worked under...He said the E.O sent him to do that, mean while 1000 pdp votes.......i don't wanna say much sha...
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Sannisege: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Koval12:
Am leaving Lagos for Osun state tomorrow night. We must salvage Osun state from the hands of these monsters.
Nigeria will be great again
don't go and waste your life ooo
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
djjosh:
What are you saying? I participated in the just concluded election as a staff of INEC, & fortunately or rather unfortunately, the LGA where that INEC staff tore that result was the LG i worked under...He said the E.O sent him to do that, mean while 1000 pdp votes.......i don't wanna say much sha...

I was a monitor in same election and hypocricy is when PDP is crying blue murder while acting as if they did not embark on massive vote buying all over osun.

Inec has clarified the issue and if PDP thinks otherwise, then they should involve the courts. This is not rocket science is it?
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by 9gerian: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thank you!

It is unheard of to alter in secret figures that have been validated in the presence of accredited party agents. I will feel so ashamed on behalf of INEC and Nigeria if this report is the true position of INEC.

Then PDP truly has a case!

Odingo1:
It is not possible to make a mistake on recording the number of vote casted, I am once an Inec officer, Party agents are there when result are written down, INEC don't have right to re-write what voting polling station have recorded.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by IamEmem(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:

From the report, 10,836 was recorded on the poster as against the actual 9,836.??
What does this mean?

I have some questions ejo,

1) @inecnigeria did not explain the reason for the error discovered, was it a result of wrong figure entry or summation? Cos error between 10, 386 and 9,386 does not correlate especially when writing out. Can you honestly say that will make sure error??

2) why did it take @inecnigeria 48hrs to come up with these reasons, why didn't inec issue a press statement immediately after announcement on Sunday, citing this reason??

3) did @inecnigeria call the attention of other party agents to this error on the said form so that all can verify before instructing someelse to replace an already pasted result sheet?

This defence by @inecnigeria will not fly in a court of law. This is very unprofessional and fraudulent.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by LargeBreed(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please, can the military just take over government already?

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by topiscooy: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
sosanova:
APC, Buhari and INEC should stop bastardizing our young Democracy
The desperation for Power by APC and Buhari is unprecedented in the History of Nigeria
no vex oga,i can feel your pain.
all these things are not new in Nigeria,and PDP has done worse during their own time

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by herlonso: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
PDP brought rigging to Nigeria. KARMA is a bitch
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by NothingDoMe: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
This report is simply a clarification and unlike the propaganda report that said the inec staff TORE the result sheet, Inec said it is intact and all the other agents have their copies.

If anyone disputes this, then they should seek redress in a competent court of law. Simply put.

Inec is simply maintaining their stand from 22nd of September on the results and will not change it regardless of any form of pressure or attempts being made by PDP to whip up senseless sentiments to railroad them.

PDP will go to court and they will actually win. I understand the importance of APC scoring this victory to further secure their hold but it's too late. APC came with too much baggage. The greatest baggage on APC's neck is Buhari.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by deboysben(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
edupedia:

it wont work...stop being noisy and dishonest...
may buhari drop SHIT on you.

Say Amen
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Butterflyleo: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
NothingDoMe:
PDP will go to court and they will actually win. I understand the importance of APC scoring this victory to further secure their hold but it's too late. APC came with too much baggage. The greatest baggage on APC's neck is Buhari.

You are making empty noise. They should go already and stop disturbing cyberspace.

You actually need help if you think PDP will win against any case against inec
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by itsmeurLady(f): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Where ISNT THE RISE in the economy? Do you think the rise is like the garri you soaked last night and can see it with your nakèd eye?

And learn how to use words without political sentiments!

I never quoted you, you first quoted me with an attack. Your current tone wasn't your initial tone so quit with the shenanigans.

Suddenly you don't.mind if I am a Muslim despite touching on religion and ethnicity in your last comment.

Get out of here.

He is still beating around the bush.... So politics hav turn to spiritual matters that u cannot see with your naked eyes Keep deceiving yourself, as your name implies, u really act like a butterfly cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by NothingDoMe: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are making empty noise. They should go already and stop disturbing cyberspace.

You actually need help if you think PDP will win against any case against inec

Lol. So be it.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Cherez: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So an INEC official has the right to tear off or correct any election document without approvals from party agents?
Bro, most of you who support these politicians are just too terrible and worse than those evils you people support.
Keep mortgaging the Goodwill of Nigeria's future generations
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by kokomilala(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kangaroo government overseeing a kangaroo umpire. What was expected anyway? Kangaroo results. It's a shambles!
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by greggng: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
lirusehn:
I think you are the one having comprehensive problem.
To start with, I am a member of the PDP just incase you are thinking of labeling me an opposition.
Secondly, from the report it obviously stated that 10,896 votes were recorded for PDP on the poster submitted and after further clarifications they found out the actual vote was 9,896 and the vote was made official. What necessitated this report was the rumor being passed around as regards the 1000 votes people claimed to have been illegally deducted where as it was a mistake at first. What then is this hullabaloo all about? On a real sense, members of the APC are even supposed to label us scammers here for mistakenly adding the 1k votes in the first place.

Election isn't won by airing propagandas, let's keep our fingers crossed for Thursday please.

I never knew that people like you with an objective mind set are still in this country...what I see especially on nairaland are half baked educated people who cannot comprehend simple English....with this report , it is clear that Inec should deduct that 1000 vote for the sake of fair play and justice
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by barikay: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
This is incredible. U meant this is happening in Nigeria
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Masama: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2018
lirusehn:

Well, convincing you is the last thing I'm ever going to do.
There is nothing you say here that will convince me otherwise, for you to even insinuate that PDP should be accused of scam for a result that was written by INEC staff and confirmed by forty eight different party agents just shows me how anti PDP you are. Was it PDP that wrote the original result? You're no PDP member my friend.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by KanwuliaExtra: 1:14am On Sep 26, 2018
greggng:

I never knew that people like you with an objective mind set are still in this country...what I see especially on nairaland are half baked educated people who cannot comprehend simple English....with this report , it is clear that Inec should deduct that 1000 vote for the sake of fair play and justice

It was not just 1000 votes under-cut from PDP.

It was OVER 4000 votes of OVER-INFATED APC votes!

Read the summary of FACTS presented. wink

With this FACT, is a RERUN necessary? wink

What has INEC got to say in defense? wink

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Billygee2u: 1:19am On Sep 26, 2018
sosanova:
Buhari, APC and INEC are abysmal disgrace to Democracy
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Billygee2u: 1:21am On Sep 26, 2018
Racoon:
shocked shocked Goddamned it.So can the INEC chair, Returning officer and all their staff involved in this sham election be immediately arrested, prosecuted & jailed
They have continue to confirm the fears of the Nigerian electorate & disgracing the Nigerian nation.
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Billygee2u: 1:22am On Sep 26, 2018
deboysben:
Inec under buhari is the worst ever in the history of Nigeria.

YAKUBU MUST GO
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by Softness147: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Eyaaaa,look at how ur brain is decaying and u are just sitting there watching.Sorry dear
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by ThatFairGuy: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Is this clarification from INEC or you want us to believe cooked up story...... Besides, there was no 1000 undercut in PDP scored votes but falseful addition of 1000 votes According to INEC.. you've admitted to your misapprehension with that fellow before, while sudden change again... Be straight, NL Don't need bipolar
KanwuliaExtra:

It was not just 1000 votes under-cut from PDP.

It was OVER 4000 votes of OVER-INFATED APC votes!

Read the summary of FACTS presented. wink

With this FACT, is a RERUN necessary? wink

What has INEC got to say in defense? wink

1 Like

Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by keeeem: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Quite frankly PDP is a sore loser. I read all the posts by the Ademola guy and I felt pity for him. Where PDP won, election was not rigged but where APC won, it was rigged. 16k+ votes in EDE against 5k or thereabout for APC was a true result. Infact Nigeria is what it is today because of desperados like you. When there was a rerun in Kogi, PDP felt it was well deserved. This mob mentality is only for savages. It has no place in a modern world. When your dancer wins, we shall all see things nah. Same way you guys unleashed that vandal on Ekiti. The result is what we are seeing together. Make una continuu
Re: INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election by naijajobx: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.