Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,174 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? (16705 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by donstan18: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
mrphysics:

God bless you.

Lalasticlala how much was your wife earning before you proposed?

Lol, he's too rich to overlook cheesy
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

Why're you so bothered about this issue? Do you plan on marrying soon? Don't disturb us with your banters.. sad

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by donstan18: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why're you do bothered about this issue? Do you plan on marrying soon? Don't disturb us with your banters.. sad
Lol grin
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by highqueen(f): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Confuse soul, you clamour for morning news
papers but
Still want a Lady that will feed you.
Inshort.undecided what you need is help.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Shugavee(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:
Generally, marriage is the legal or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship[Specifically a union between a man and a woman].

As we all know, most men[Not all] wait till they are financially buoyant enough to start up a family, because it's mainly a man's responsibility to pay the bills in his home, and he should be prepared.

But does that mean a lady who has only 2k in her account is finacially good to go or fit for marriage? I mean, like how much should a lady worth before accepting a marriage proposal from a man?

OPINIONS from either men/women will be welcomed.

hving a job that takes care of her to me cause at the end of the day all fingers r not equal, so no amount would make sense , n this goes for both male n female
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by donstan18: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
hving a job that takes care of her to me cause at the end of the day all fingers r not equal, so no amount would make sense , n this goes for both male n female
You mean as lady, you are okay getting married to a man who can only take care of himself?

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by mrphysics(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

Too Wetin?
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by mrphysics(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

You mean as lady, you are okay getting married to a man who can only take care of himself?
Ignore these people bro. They talk from both sides of their mouth.

Please observe how they are all struggling to say something. Making arguments that doesn't sound right.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by mrphysics(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
highqueen:
Confuse soul, you clamour for morning news
papers but
Still want a Lady that will feed you.
Inshort.undecided what you need is help.

You are high kween

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by mrphysics(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
ibkayee:

Total of 3 months salary at least, I know individual situations will be different though so just as a general rule if doable

As for myself, 25% of my salary and ideally atleast one property under my name

1. Assuming you earn, 100k/month, so you plan to have 25k in your account before marriage?

2. A property under your name? Which property please?
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Fourwinds: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol ‘broke’ does not have the same implications across genders in this society. Same way women aren’t as overly fazed about a guy’s looks and youth.

Most guys don’t care about her ‘marriageable’ bank account as long as she’s relatively attractive, ‘domestic’, has a decent personality, has the potential to bring in a decent amount of income at some point etc. Obviously there are exceptions but this applies generally.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by highqueen(f): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
mrphysics:

You are high kweenkween
Evening dear.Please, i haven't been online for sometime. Will let you know when im back
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Saff(f): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
If I state my opinion this thread will scatter.

So I will just observe and read comments.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by ibkayee(f): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
mrphysics:

1. Assuming you earn, 100k/month, so you plan to have 25k in your account before marriage?

2. A property under your name? Which property please?
1. Whichever the amount and whatever 25% ends up producing, yes at least

2. A house
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by ibkayee(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Saff:

Lmao
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Shugavee(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

yes if he cares for himself, he would care for me as well ,, cause we r 1
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by donstan18: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
yes if he cares for himself, he would care for me as well ,, cause we r 1

Assumptions, forgetting "Self-Centered".

All the same, you've made your opinion.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by donstan18: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
mrphysics:

Ignore these people bro. They talk from both sides of their mouth.

Please observe how they are all struggling to say something. Making arguments that doesn't sound right.

I created the thread for them[Ladies especially], for reason I rather not state.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Cynie42: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Funny thread
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Shugavee(f): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

Assumptions, forgetting "Self-Centered".

All the same, you've made your opinion.
yeah i did, n that’s the truth
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Xavier5(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:
Generally, marriage is the legal or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship[Specifically a union between a man and a woman].

As we all know, most men[Not all] wait till they are financially buoyant enough to start up a family, because it's mainly a man's responsibility to pay the bills in his home, and he should be prepared.

But does that mean a lady who has only 2k in her account is finacially good to go or fit for marriage? I mean, like how much should a lady worth before accepting a marriage proposal from a man?

The worthiness of a lady who is ready to get married isn't measured by her finances but by her character.
Finances doesn't build a home, good character does. Finances doesn't make marriage last, good character does. So if any man wants to settle down, he should worth his prospective or potential wife by her character and not finances.

Finances is majorly the Hubby's duty to handle but that doesn't mean the wife can't if she wants to and is capable and is agreed by both parties.

But for your question, a lady is financially okay to get married if she is FINANCIALLY STABLE. By Financial Stability, I don't mean being bastardly rich, but what I mean by Financial Stability is being Financially Okay whereas one can take care of his or herself including his or her love ones if inclusive without stress or difficulty no matter how little his or she is worth or earns.
So if she is financially okay where she can support you in running the home in terms of finances without stress or difficulty no matter how little she is worth or earns, then bro she is Financially Worth and Okay for marriage.

Namastey.

#Xavier.

2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by mrphysics(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mira200:
For ladies, any amount is worthy.
Guys nko?
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Raalsalghul: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
pocohantas:
If you want a lady that is gonna bring something to the table, marry an evening newspaper.

That said, as long as she has potential... marry her grin grin.
Why you too like to use that word evening newspaper.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Raalsalghul: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

Getting married and breeding in this country scares the hell outta me. How do you guys do it?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Raalsalghul: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Saff:

Pray, do tell, would like to hear. The thread is becoming boring.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Mira200(f): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
mrphysics:

Guys nko?
They should be more stable
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by mrphysics(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mira200:

They should be more stable
The word more is not quantifiable. I would like to give a physical measurement to the worth of both partners before marriage.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Mira200(f): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
mrphysics:

The word more is not quantifiable. I would like to give a physical measurement to the worth of both partners before marriage.

Feel free to give.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by soloyes(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
pocohantas:
If you want a lady that is gonna bring something to the table, marry an evening newspaper.

shocked cool undecided hanty hope you will also advice girls to marry any guy that potential without necessarily looking at his bank account? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
This one some people are very interested in bank accounts now.... Ohoooo

A lady with 2k in her account will comfortably marry but a guy, well, he'll have to feed first before thinking of marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Mira200(f): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lalasticlala , we need opinions lol
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Glink2018(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2018
pocohantas:

What about morning newspaper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.