Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? (16406 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wild4life:
Herself worth, self-esteem and confidence in priceless. Those qualities in place is worth more than material wealth.
That Only exist in the thick Village these year.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by rock003: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

I don't get. Does it mean younger ladies are not guaranteed to bring something to the table? Or that all older women will bring something to the table?

Remember the question, what should be a lady's worth before accepting a marriage proposal?

Pocohantas is jobless and one of those who think a man owe them something because he happens to be dating them.

So, she sees bringing something to the table as far fetched for a woman. That's what you should expect from a no do gooder.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by msylva2147(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why should a woman look at what she's having in her account before getting married? So long as they both understand and love each other they can make it after marriage. You may have the money in your account but after marriage if there's no love and understanding all those things will be irrelevant.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by msylva2147(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
erico2k2:

That Only exist in the thick Village these year.
Then you may end up marrying a wrong person because you didn't marry her because she can keep a home instead you married her because of what she can bring to the house.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
msylva2147:
Then you may end up marrying a wrong person because you didn't marry her because she can keep a home instead you married her because of what she can bring to the house.
Are you married?
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by ranmoor: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
I can see the expectations from Men and Women are quite different! Ladies expect ATM and someone that works for them so they can be comfortable. Any little things they have is strictly for them not for the family. What do they give in return? Pleasure comfort and children (their future slave).... Ladies are smarter then!. Little wonder anywhere u go, it's only the landlady that is alive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by msylva2147(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
erico2k2:
Are you married?
sure I am
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by okwabayi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
The OP should change the title to “How much should a lady possess...”. I nearly had a headache trying to understand the gist from the heading alone.
Marriage is not a one-shot-kills-all affair. Some people serve chin chin and coke at their wedding, realizing the matrimony is the main thing while others spend a fortune only to divorce two months later.
I believe both partners normally come to an understanding before heading into wedding plans.
My sister’s wedding for example, both partners had jobs and good savings before the event. It was financed from four angles: her family, his family, him and her.
I’ve also seen situations where the female provides nothing and only the man and/or his family does the financial weightlifting. Sometimes both partners have only hopes for the future so one/both families finance the wedding. Many other variations exist.

There is no specific plan to pull off a successful wedding.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by erico2k2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
msylva2147:
sure I am
If yoyr wife has 2 in her bank and U fall ill 5 months after wedding what happens ?
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by poseidon12: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2018
mrphysics:
1. The lady must be working and earning nothing less than 170k/month.
2. She must be leaving alone.
3. She 'should' be mobile (optional)

She must be changing her hairstyle every 2 weeks.

All these are my requirements (Men are not meant to suffer)

You are probably a teenager.
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by msylva2147(m): 1:22am On Sep 28, 2018
erico2k2:

If yoyr wife has 2 in her bank and U fall ill 5 months after wedding what happens ?
Is that all you can think of? Negative thoughts is all that is on your mind, for your information even if she has 10 million in her account and you happen to fall sick if there's no love she can't spend such money on you. A lot of people are very myopic in reasoning I'm sorry to say that. If I love a woman and she is hardworking I can empower her and make sure she has something to live on not just going to check if a woman has money in her account to pay for my hospital bill when I fall sick 5 months after my wedding, by the way who even told you I will fall sick after my wedding? And besides what happened to my own account that I can't use it for my hospital bill unless the one she has in her account?
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by kushme: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? by Buffalowings3(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Let's just say this is the reality according to you.
But try not to have that mindset or train your daughters with this kind of mindset and do remember that in this time and age a woman's money is her security(the one she earns for herself).Whether she is married or not.

And no enlightened person would agree that the worth of a woman is tied down to marriage or childbearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.