Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In (4735 Views)

Why Doesn't My Brother Approve The Way I Treat Men / What Is The Best Way To Treat People Who Treat You Badly / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Igbokiller:
is this missraine69 MAN OR WOMAN.
Female ....
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Originalsly: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

What about emotional trauma? Meeting someone and then finding out that what you thought was is not the case. It was an illusion of sorts . There are women who are professionals at this sort of thing and it has diddly squat to do with the man being dominant. When someone hurts your feelings or betrays you in a way you did not see coming how do you vent? Show your dominance??When society is more sympathetic towards the woes of females men who do express emotional distress are viewed as weak! Your attitude is wrong. Men do suffer but he is supposed to be dominant right? it’s not always possible, hence why for some men suicide starts to be appealing. Men get depressed, men struggle to find their paths in life and men do experience emotional turmoil. But most internalise and end up exploding in a way that is counterproductive.

We forget women do awful things to men too why do we vilify men more for exactly the same crime?

Emotional trauma..... as you described ...is about being played...not abused. Moving on.... when a woman begins to abuse a guy.... he either puts his foot down from jump...or dumps the woman...and moves on....no time to jump on social media with lamentations...thus...less reports.Doesn't mean he doesn't get upset...and disappointed. Guys do get played...they suck it up..and move on. Women are different.... they report to anyone who would listen...thus more reports.... and remain in the abusive relationship.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by soviete(m): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Vagina
grin
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Sigmabond(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

We condition men to suffer in silence and raise women to be manipulative

In fact, you have won my love for 5 seconds today. Lol!
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Female ....
it's well
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
Vagina
lol
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by tunize(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...she...
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Originalsly:

Emotional trauma..... as you described ...is about being played...not abused. Moving on.... when a woman begins to abuse a guy.... he either puts his foot down from jump...or dumps the woman...and moves on....no time to jump on social media with lamentations...thus...less reports.Doesn't mean he doesn't get upset...and disappointed. Guys do get played...they suck it up..and move on. Women are different.... they report to anyone who would listen...thus more reports.... and remain in the abusive relationship.
You don’t get it.
But it’s cool
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by RavenClaw: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
hmm..there are two ways to.look at this issue;

1.men rarely talk about been abused in a relationship..even when they are purbished physically and emotionally,they just man-up...how are we to know what is going on...unlike the women that you will just blow breeze to her face.. but when she cries the whole works will think a truck hit her. ladies get more emotional sympathy from people.. it is easier for a lady to get sympathy from others than men.People expect that as a man,you should be able to handle your problems..don't cry,don't complain.. accept it with dignity.men who need help should start speaking up..if you don't blow your trumpet...no one will blow it for you.men should also stop been ass-lickers......

2.social media also plays a role in this...women crying sells more than men crying...who even cares if a man cry?.. No one wants to take your case..no one believes you.. they believe no woman can hurt a man.in certain countries,they won't even believe a woman can rape a man..imagine!!.. so who will believe you?..but these things are happening. Men need to start using there brain and not their third leg. there is more yo life than women,relationships and aex..if your woman is a devil ..leaves her and seek help. Men should also create organisations and NGOs to help men in pain.....it can be done

Check out #MGTOW
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by frozen70(f): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
For a woman to abuse a man in a relationship, hmmmm the man self fall him own hand

Site examples pls
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by RavenClaw: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
frozen70:
For a woman to abuse a man in a relationship, hmmmm the man self fall him own hand

Site examples pls

So we men should beat you women right?!
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by frozen70(f): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
RavenClaw:

So we men should beat you women right?!

Would that solve the problem?

Real men don't beat women
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by RavenClaw: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
frozen70:

So what do they do when the women annoy them?
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buhahahahahaha.. This is so funny, i just don't know why. How do a man get abused in a relationship? I'm not getting it.
MissRaine69:
Some instances in every relationship! How come we do not talk about how some men suffer thanks to the actions of some women? That matters too does it not?
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
frozen70:

who exactly are this real men you people talk about all the time self? Small this, real men, small that, real men.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by frozen70(f): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:
who exactly are this real men you people talk about all the time self? Small this, real men, small that, real men.

Lol, when we say real men

We mean a man that will see a woman as a weaker sex, love and appreciate her just like the way a mother loves her child
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by frozen70(f): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
RavenClaw:

So what do they do when the women annoy them?

Good question, if and when her behaviour provokes you

Leave the house for a while, go and refresh yourself then come back home

Pretend as if nothing happened, if you are not hungry go to bed and sleep in the same bed with her

Leave her to herself and watch her conscience handle her
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by frozen70(f): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:

What we mean by real men is

The ability to love and appreciate your woman and tolerate her the way mother's love and tolerate children
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by RavenClaw: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
frozen70:

Good question, if and when her behaviour provokes you

Leave the house for a while, go and refresh yourself then come back home

Pretend as if nothing happened, if you are not hungry go to bed and sleep in the same bed with her

Leave her to herself and watch her conscience handle her

You think this is the Western world where a man will leave the house for the woman and go and chill out?!

So that she will annoy me anytime she wants to bring in her bf so that I will go out?!

And what if she is the type that doesn't have a conscience?!
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by frozen70(f): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
RavenClaw:

You think this is the Western world where a man will leave the house for the woman and go and chill out?!

So that she will annoy me anytime she wants to bring in her bf so that I will go out?!

And what if she is the type that doesn't have a conscience?!

Be positive and drop this negative taughts about women

You came out of a woman

You would have to pass through a woman

But the choice to end with a woman is yours
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by RavenClaw: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
frozen70:

Be positive and drop this negative taughts about women

You came out of a woman

You would have to pass through a woman

But the choice to end with a woman is yours

Lol. Yes I came out through a woman but was formed by a man.

Pass through which woman?

End with a woman? undecided
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by frozen70(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
RavenClaw:

Lol. Yes I came out through a woman but was formed by a man.

Pass through which woman?

End with a woman? undecided

First woman your mum

Second woman your girl friend

The third woman your wife

So tell me how happy can you be with out these three people?

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by nuggarito: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
lawlhee:
The female gender has been hurt, molested, and witnessed all sort of inhumane behaviours from the male. Most of the actions that follow from the female is as a result of retaliation or being proactive. I am not in support of any form of violence but the males need to understand that when they treat a lady right, care, submission, tolerance and love follows naturally. They should stop the intentional hurt they cause to females.

4Q, you are just an empty drum.

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by addictiv(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
@ missraine69
the average man is mentally conditioned by the society, parents, family n friends to suck it up. Right from childhood he is told that crying is a sign of weakness, he is told to "be a man" even when his beliefs, needs and desires are denied. He has to March on.. The average man was never prepared for a relationship, unlike girls who are trained to be care givers from day one even with the toys she plays with. Boys are rather trained to be more like soldiers, trained to fight, to contest, to be stronger, to score points in games then money then women and they grow up with that mindset that cages him and deep communication becomes a problem. The average male has a communication problem. Ask any man right now what are you thinking? And his answer is either "nothing or I was thinking about you". Self expression is a big issue cos he wasn't trained that way. so when he gets abused at home he does what he knows best, bottles it inside. until it degenerates into something that almost destroys him.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by lawlhee: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
nuggarito:

4Q, you are just an empty drum.
Ewu
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by pich4real(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
lawlhee:
The female gender has been hurt, molested, and witnessed all sort of inhumane behaviours from the male. Most of the actions that follow from the female is as a result of retaliation or being proactive. I am not in support of any form of violence but the males need to understand that when they treat a lady right, care, submission, tolerance and love follows naturally. They should stop the intentional hurt they cause to females.
from what u just said it seems ur a so bias,i av come to realise that most of you girls support each other even when you know the other person is wrong, only few girls are plain and truthful

2 Likes

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by pich4real(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Originalsly:

you deserve a bottle of cold orijin grin
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by lawlhee: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
pich4real:
from what u just said it seems ur a so bias,i av come to realise that most of you girls support each other even when you know the other person is wrong, only few girls are plain and truthful

Whatsoever I wrote isn't a lie and you know it.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by nuggarito: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2018
lawlhee:

Ewu

Akpa amu
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by RavenClaw: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2018
frozen70:

First woman your mum

Second woman your girl friend

The third woman your wife

So tell me how happy can you be with out this three people?

I guess you are right. smiley
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by frozen70(f): 5:19am On Oct 09, 2018
RavenClaw:

I guess you are right. smiley

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.