Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In (4725 Views)

Why Doesn't My Brother Approve The Way I Treat Men / What Is The Best Way To Treat People Who Treat You Badly / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by 2buffagain(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes he did, Samson killed her country men and family

...for terrorizing his countrymen and family.

That said, that has nothing to do with anything.
She only did it because she stood to gain money from it and was selfish.
Stop trying to give some altruistic edge to Delilah. She was simply a ho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Biglittlelois(f): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
2buffagain:

...for terrorizing his countrymen and family.

That said, that has nothing to do with anything.
She only did it because she stood to gain money from it and was selfish.
Stop trying to give some altruistic edge to Delilah. She was simply a ho

I'm not trying to give Delilah an edge, we are talking about reason and hurt, so she had a reason for why she did what she did.

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by 2buffagain(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I'm not trying to give Delilah an edge, we are talking about reason, so she had a reason for why she did what she did.

The reason is that she was selfish ($$$). Which is the primary reason anyone does anything evil against their partner.
She couldn't give 2 farts about any countrymen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by lawlhee: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olifiz:

This one now will be saying I’m a feminist. Mtcheeew. Pls if u don’t understand something it’s not by force to comment. Shuuu. Do I know the story of Samson in the Bible?

Shut the hell up. At least I didn't lie, the op has explained where she was drifting at and I've since commented as required. Anuofiaaaa
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Rubbiish(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes he did, Samson killed her country men and family
Not true. but even at that Why she?...Evil mind made her ruin samson.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Rubbiish(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:

Shut the hell up. At least I didn't lie, the op has explained where she was drifting at and I've since commented as required. Anuofiaaaa
Someone should give me one reason why this kind of lady cant ruin her husband?

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Olifiz(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:

Pained fake feminist. Ezi.....even a diamond doesn’t look good on u.

The topic talks about women abusing men u are here saying something else. So u mean there are no girls who just abuse innocent guys? Chai. I only insulted u back because u did so. I wish not to continue or mayb just ignore u
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by lawlhee: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

Someone should give me one reason why this kind of lady cant ruin her husband?

God forbid I do so, in the post I already stated that I don't support any form of domestic violence and just stated the obvious but you decided to get angry about it.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by highqueen(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
This woman, ever since you clocked 34 you won't let us hear word on this section with your relationship advise, instead of wasting your time on here looking for small small boys that will send you pm, why not go to family section and make maximum use of your time.
Goodnight.undecided
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by CAPSLOCKED: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
1StopRudeness:

What is this one saying??

ABSOLUTE JARGON. THESE PEOPLE THINK WITH THEIR FEELINGS, NOT THEIR BRAINS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by babyfaceafrica: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:

God forbid I do so, in the post I already stated that I don't support any form of domestic violence and just stated the obvious but you decided to get angry about it.
stick to the topic..stop looking for fights abeg...
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by CAPSLOCKED: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
híghquèen:
This woman, ever since you clocked 34 you won't let us hear word on this section with your relationship advise, instead of wasting your time on here looking for small small boys that will send you pm, why not go to family section and make maximum use of your time.
Goodnight.undecided

MISSRAINE69 JUST BEFORE YOU LET YOURSELF FEEL PAINED, THIS PERSON IS AN "ORDINARY" MOTOR-PARK ROASTED CORN AND GROUNDNUT SELLER SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO ONITSHA MAIN MARKET.
SHE'S POPULAR IN SOME SECTIONS OF THIS FORUM FOR HER DRY-GIN INFLUENCED POSTS.

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO LISTEN TO HER NONSENSE LET ALONE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by highqueen(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MISSRAINE69 JUST BEFORE YOU LET YOURSELF FEEL PAINED, THIS PERSON IS AN "ORDINARY" MOTOR-PARK ROASTED CORN AND GROUNDNUT SELLER SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO ONITSHA MAIN MARKET.

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO LISTEN TO HER NONSENSE LET ALONE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
You are still Pained abi?
This thing you are looking for will still come in quantum. Wait for it.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by 2buffagain(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Seeee brutal yansh opening grin grin grin grin
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by tunize(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Work on your use of punctuation marks. You need to.
All the same he made a point
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
tunize:

All the same he made a point
...she...
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by jericco1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:
The female gender has been hurt, molested, and witnessed all sort of inhumane behaviours from the male. Most of the actions that follow from the female is as a result of retaliation or being proactive. I am not in support of any form of violence but the males need to understand that when they treat a lady right, care, submission, tolerance and love follows naturally. They should stop the intentional hurt they cause to females.
don't be too sure
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
highqueen:
Goodnight.undecided
Darling face this is the thing about me. I don’t indulge. So whatever it is you are trying to do good luck with your efforts. I have no qualms with you. Find someone else who reacts to whatever that is you posted.
Now regarding your opinion about me, it changes nothing.
But I have to honour it ....right here see below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

We condition men to suffer in silence and raise women to be manipulative
men will always play the victim card, just ask Adam and eve

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2018
highqueen:
Goodnight.undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Eve could have said no thank you and walked away but oh no she had to do something and then drag her poor husband into her mess...that sounds like a very quintessential trait most females have. Create casala and involve the man.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

Simply because in Africa, men find it belittling to cry and complain because of a woman.

Same here I find it extremely hard to complain to lady or about a lady. Feels weak to me not sure why.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2018
With the way the society is going, its allowed to victimize and abuse anyone asking as they are adult men.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Originalsly: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Agree or not.... naturally a man is supposed to be the dominant one...the man....in a relationship. If he is abused.... then he is not the dominant one..he is not man enough.... so for a man to speak out that he is being abused is like to declare that he is not man enough. That is like taboo for a man.... runs against his ego to say such a thing....is like a man saying he has a very small dick. Are men abused?...hell yes... more and more every day as we have more and more momma's boys and the I love you sooo much soft guys. I don't blame the women for abusing them. .... they need to be abused and hopefully they would start acting like men.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Originalsly:
Agree or not.... naturally a man is supposed to be the dominant one...the man....in a relationship. If he is abused.... then he is not the dominant one..he is not man enough.... so for a man to speak out that he is being abused is like to declare that he is not man enough. That is like taboo for a man.... runs against his ego to say such a thing....is like a man saying he has a very small dick. Are men abused?...hell yes... more and more every day as we have more and more momma's boys and the I love you sooo much soft guys. I don't blame the women for abusing them. .... they need to be abused and hopefully they would start acting like men.
What about emotional trauma? Meeting someone and then finding out that what you thought was is not the case. It was an illusion of sorts . There are women who are professionals at this sort of thing and it has diddly squat to do with the man being dominant. When someone hurts your feelings or betrays you in a way you did not see coming how do you vent? Show your dominance??When society is more sympathetic towards the woes of females men who do express emotional distress are viewed as weak! Your attitude is wrong. Men do suffer but he is supposed to be dominant right? it’s not always possible, hence why for some men suicide starts to be appealing. Men get depressed, men struggle to find their paths in life and men do experience emotional turmoil. But most internalise and end up exploding in a way that is counterproductive.

We forget women do awful things to men too why do we vilify men more for exactly the same crime?
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Rubbiish(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Men will always play victim card??

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

Eve could have said no thank you and walked away but oh no she had to do something and then drag her poor husband into her mess...that sounds like a very quintessential trait most females have. Create casala and involve the man.
why didn't Adam refuse the fruit since God gave him the instruction and not Eve.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Raalsalghul: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
lawlhee:
The female gender has been hurt, molested, and witnessed all sort of inhumane behaviours from the male. Most of the actions that follow from the female is as a result of retaliation or being proactive. I am not in support of any form of violence but the males need to understand that when they treat a lady right, care, submission, tolerance and love follows naturally. They should stop the intentional hurt they cause to females.
Out of point
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Funny Thread grin
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

What is this one saying??
he didn't make any sense from A to Z

Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

What about emotional trauma? Meeting someone and then finding out that what you thought was is not the case. It was an illusion of sorts . There are women who are professionals at this sort of thing and it has diddly squat to do with the man being dominant. When someone hurts your feelings or betrays you in a way you did not see coming how do you vent? Show your dominance??When society is more sympathetic towards the woes of females men who do express emotional distress are viewed as weak! Your attitude is wrong. Men do suffer but he is supposed to be dominant right? it’s not always possible, hence why for some men suicide starts to be appealing. Men get depressed, men struggle to find their paths in life and men do experience emotional turmoil. But most internalise and end up exploding in a way that is counterproductive.

We forget women do awful things to men too why do we vilify men more for exactly the same crime?
is this missraine69 MAN OR WOMAN.
Re: What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In by MissRaine69(f): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
why didn't Adam refuse the fruit since God gave him the instruction and not Eve.
Vagina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.