Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! (5233 Views)

Poll: who would win this war

nairaland men: 50% (10 votes)
nairaland women: 50% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies Come In Here And Prove To Us Men That You Don't Like Money / Women, Tell Us (men) What You Need Point Blank / Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by 190: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2010
Why do Nigerian Gurls esp here on nairaland always defend themselves
one of them messes up and the other gurls are rite behind her all the way
till the story dies,
why cant we men co-operate amongst ourselves,
i have decided to back all males here and off here with all i can
weather wrong or rite 190 would be solidly behind you all the way
Just take a good look at this thread

Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-475382.0.html

there you find a gurl defending her race~
even when she knows that it aint good to FAKE about~

I hope the message is clear,
I would not stand and watch any guy dragged around the gutters esp by these girls
I would defend them day and nite~
and i would be proud of doing that
enough is enough,
we males have to show em, that we were created before em,
why let em, disgrace us!!

Take a good look at this post
where a guy complained of sleepin with his GF,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-474772.0.html
And there u find all gurls insulting his life black and blue
but if it were a lady complaining shes tired of sleeping with her male
the ladies would have simply backed her up,
there is another thread about a lady calling her man a VEGETABLE MAN
this is not how things are done, if a man comes out and says MY WOMAN, SUCKS IN BED,
Woe would betide him immediately cos he would simply regret opening his mouth to address the issue

we males have to come together as a team, these ladies are winning secretly everyday,
they are at war against us the males--its just that most men here are womanizers and would pratically say all the best things in life
Just to coin the TAG--- He's a perfect gentleman!!--well im solidly behind any guy from now on, weather wrong or rite!

Things are not done that Way! angry angry

Damn!
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by xcolanto(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2010
WORD!!! angry angry THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN! grin grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by 190: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2010
Seriously,
Its Just that we males do not co-operate amongst ourselves!!
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by candylips(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2010
you don't have my vote sorry
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by googles: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

190 i tire for you and this ur battle of musanga o cheesy
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by 912(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2010
LWKMD

All hail wheel barrow 190 the MALE rights activist. grin
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by daylae(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2010
War don start? Make i quickly go take my den gun. . . I dey come o!
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by tkb417(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2010
gen gen uuuuu

action packed thriller staring Desmond Elliot , Funke Oshodi oke and Ramsey Noah

marketers and distributors are in Pound and Iweka road Aba as well as ebinpejo lane, idumota lagos

graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab ur copy now

by the way, i have my kalamishkov rifle with a cute desert eagle here with me

lets war. who is leading the war? cos na back i go dey
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by daylae(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2010
So who's the first victim now? **filling my gun powder already**
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by tkb417(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2010
^^^^ just mind the way you point your gun anyhow
u shoot me penren, i go retaliate

that na if the thing no enter my skull lol

go to dt side make u no come claim accidental discharge
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by r231(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2010
lol
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by daylae(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2010
@tkb417: haba,take am easy now. I no be nigeria police,so nothing like acci-discharge lol.

I salute this your russian riffle sha o. . .but he be like say dem girls don take cover o!
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by candylips(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2010
anybody wey misfire for here i will blow his brains of cheesy
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by Ben13: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2010
~what a thread tongue
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2010
.D war don start!
Gegen!
Seun berra get ready to ban cus me'l use bad comments on dem,

D stupid internet h*a*r*l*o*t*s even like readin our threads about wooin and erections bt wunt comment wen we ask dem of deir experiences,
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by fubiluv: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2010
This trend sucks. tongue
Moderator pls help us.
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by tkb417(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2010
fubiluv:

This trend sucks. tongue
Moderator pls help us.
how did you arrive at that conclusion

The trend? what trend?

what did u use in measuring the trend? MACD? or some candlesticks?
pls help
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by candylips(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2010
no maybe na moving average trend him dey analyse
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by rosekate1(f): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2010
maybe becuz girls r always ryt
n guys r often wrong
if u decide to defend vrything dat ny guy says or does
den uve lost ur sense of truth
cuz deep down evn if u knw d guy is wrong w would still defend him cause of ur vow to gefend vry guy
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by InkedNerd(f): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2010
I think the problem is amongst yourselves. You all just have bad coordination when it comes to things like this. This "war" [lol], is between you men NOT the women. Hmmm, maybe this will give you all a chance to get yourselves together. Hats off to the original poster grin
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by dbigrod(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2010
[size=15pt]@CANDYLIPS

NA WAH O,U STILL DEY REMEMBER UR STATS.THATS GOOD.

@TBK AND DAYLAE,

PLS LETS AVOID FRIENDLY FIRE.

@POST,

ME LIKE WAR DIE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH THE OPPOSITE SE**X.MAKE I LOAD MY AK47 AND GET MY ROD READY TOO.
TODAY NA TODAY.

I HOPE UJUJOAN,MISSY B NO MEET US HERE O COS THEIR OWN WEAPON NA ATOMIC BOMB.ONCE THEY THROW ONE,EVERYBODY GO REST IN PEACE

TBK,I DEY HIDE BEHIND U O

[/size]
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by tkb417(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2010
^^^how u go dey behind me when na me carry last for the war

Missy B will not partake in this war
she wont dare wanna kill her husband in a war

na AK47 u wan use? go look for better assault rifle abeg

those Russians and Isrealites get some new ones

ask daylae for where he got his own
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by Flashfast1: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2010
rose-kate:

maybe becuz girls[b] r [/b] always ryt
n guys r often wrong
if u decide to defend vrything dat ny guy says or does
den uve lost your sense of truth
cuz deep down evn if u knw d guy is wrong w would still defend him cause of your vow to gefend vry guy
Why are you typing as if you have a limited quota for the number of vowels you can use in a day, or does your internet provider charge you per the amount of letters typed? undecided
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by fubiluv: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
@ tkb417.
Its like you like war.You want us to start one now?
Pls mind you bussiness.I was talking to Moderator.
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by SAGoddess: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
Flashfast1:

Why are you typing as if you have a limited quota for the number of vowels you can use in a day, or does your internet provider charge you per the amount of letters typed? undecided

grin  grin  grin, some people, especially youngsters use that type of language, apparently in English essays too at school, leave the girl alone!  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by SALady(f): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
@190 I give up, I must see your parents. You are getting out of hand
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by tkb417(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
fubiluv:

@ tkb417.
Its like you like war.You want us to start one now?
Pls mind you bussiness.I was talking to Moderator.
are you the messenger of war or the flagbearer?

i doubt u have the armoury to war with me
i no go use gun fight you; na slap i go take wound u

u berra go call ur masters cos i no dey this menini wey u dey talk
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by chibaby5(f): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2010
ROTFLMAO  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

very funny thread sha but i think u lot will b fytin yoselves  grin  cool
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by daylae(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^Comot,before i faya u!
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by 912(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
shocked shocked I see heavy storm brewing and it looks like its gonna rain insults up in here.  shocked shocked

This is really the romance section indeed. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by chibaby5(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2010
daylae:

^^Comot,before i faya u!

u cnt fit try it! angry lemmi see wah u cn do hommie cheesy grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2010
Firearm barges in

with 10 tons Sledge Hammer in hand

ready to attack and smash at the slightest provocation

Crane Operator. . . run to your crane.  We need move the 50 ton Sledge Hammer to the field

Deck Pusher, Get your boys ready.

This fight no go easy

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? / Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls / my sex adventure with clara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.