Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) (56177 Views)

Weaning Our Baby / Health Benefits Of Agbo Jedi Jedi Ingredients And Recipes / Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by funmiketoyole(f): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
talltosyne:
Next online training starting soon, kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp if u are interested
I just joined this grp so I will like to know what Whatsapp grp it is
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
funmiketoyole:

I just joined this grp so I will like to know what Whatsapp grp it is

Reach out to me on WhatsApp
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by funmiketoyole(f): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
talltosyne:

Reach out to me on WhatsApp

Whatsapp number pls
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2019
funmiketoyole:

Whatsapp number pls
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:04pm On May 14, 2019
@unex50 here it is. You can start from page 1

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by unex50: 10:04am On May 15, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
@unex50 here it is. You can start from page 1

THANKS MA

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by unex50: 3:34pm On May 18, 2019
Hello mums..pls help me...how do I preserve pap in her flask...After putting in her flask, the next time I want to use it..it's already kinda thick..even after adding milk nd a little water mix...It now has koko...when she's drinking from her bottle the koko obstructs nd she cries...very frustrating...guess I'm not doing it well..help pls
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by joiful(f): 8:28pm On May 18, 2019
unex50:
Hello mums..pls help me...how do I preserve pap in her flask...After putting in her flask, the next time I want to use it..it's already kinda thick..even after adding milk nd a little water mix...It now has koko...when she's drinking from her bottle the koko obstructs nd she cries...very frustrating...guess I'm not doing it well..help pls

For me, I mix the milk with little water to dissolve then shake the flask before I pour out the pap and mix thoroughly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by unex50: 5:20pm On May 19, 2019
joiful:

For me, I mix the milk with little water to dissolve then shake the flask before I pour out the pap and mix thoroughly.

Thanks ma....it's fine now...I mix very well before adding the milk nd water mix..

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by unex50: 5:25pm On May 19, 2019
Hello mama's..FTM here..
pls my baby's poo is thick and Brown..

she's 5months plus...takes milk...pap..breastmilk..

Could this be normal?*
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Chinnybaby99: 9:36pm On May 20, 2019
unex50:
Hello mama's..FTM here..
pls my baby's poo is thick and Brown..

she's 5months plus...takes milk...pap..breastmilk..

Could this be normal?*
Please give her enough water to avoid constipation. My baby was like that too until I started giving more water.

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by unex50: 1:29pm On May 21, 2019
Chinnybaby99:

Please give her enough water to avoid constipation. My baby was like that too until I started giving more water.

THANKS..BUT WHATS THE NORMAL COLOUR OF BABY POO
FOR A BABY TAKING PAP.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 4:21pm On May 24, 2019
Awesomemama:

You're lucky she doesn't like blended food
Mine is 14m and still prefers it, can be tiring sometimes
LOL.. Mine is 15months plus and still prefers blended. If it's not blended he won't eat and he has all teeth set o!
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Awesomemama: 5:23pm On May 26, 2019
HolySteph:

LOL.. Mine is 15months plus and still prefers blended. If it's not blended he won't eat and he has all teeth set o!

cheesy cheesy these children eh, mine will be 17months in few days and he still runs from solids. He only manages to take noodles or pasta and swallow. Every other thing must be smooth.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 8:06pm On May 26, 2019
Awesomemama:

cheesy cheesy these children eh, mine will be 17months in few days and he still runs from solids. He only manages to take noodles or pasta and swallow. Every other thing must be smooth.
I'm worried because he'll be starting school soon, I dunno how and what I'll be packaging for him.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by jbblues24(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2019
Really thought out! Trying it now.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Awesomemama: 8:44am On May 27, 2019
HolySteph:

I'm worried because he'll be starting school soon, I dunno how and what I'll be packaging for him.

The school thing bothers me too
Maybe you should try finger foods, gave him akara once and he ate like 3 balls
He prefers feeding himself too, but makes a mess as he prefers to play with the food than eating it. Only manages to eat few spoons
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2019
Awesomemama:

The school thing bothers me too
Maybe you should try finger foods, gave him akara once and he ate like 3 balls
He prefers feeding himself too, but makes a mess as he prefers to play with the food than eating it. Only manages to eat few spoons
He eats finger foods but makes a mess too but the finger food can't satisfy him(I can't deceive him with that) . He still comes back for his blended food.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Awesomemama: 1:36am On May 28, 2019
HolySteph:

He eats finger foods but makes a mess too but the finger food can't satisfy him(I can't deceive him with that) . He still comes back for his blended food.

cheesy
Let's just hope they'll change with time
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Chinnybaby99: 8:49pm On May 31, 2019
unex50:

THANKS..BUT WHATS THE NORMAL COLOUR OF BABY POO
FOR A BABY TAKING PAP.
My baby's poo is brown and thick too. I am giving him pap, milk and baby food.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by pateffy: 10:08pm On May 31, 2019
Chinnybaby99:

My baby's poo is brown and thick too. I am giving him pap, milk and baby food.

Let's try and always give then water after each meal , and also give water generally

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2019
Beetroot and sweet potatoes

6 Likes

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by ladyP30(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Good day all I'm glady to be here I'm here to learn oh
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by wowdiva: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
It's been awhile here, here are some recipes.
Ofada rice/ normal ricebcooked and blended with mango and apples, cool the apple for few minutes.
Ofada/normal rice with very ripe banana, blend it and address milk. I use Lactogen 2 I noticed it made my baby are weight. The rice and banana taste like ice cream. Make sure the banana is more than the plantain. Say 5 tablespoon of rice and 5 to 6 bananas.
Oats and bananas, add a little water and blend, add milk. I use Good morning oats.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yoghurt is a dairy products that is easily digested by children and a good source of protein and calcium

Baby cereals can mixed with freshly made yoghurt

Buy freshly made yoghurt from Fabulous fresh foods....... Rich creamy and 100% tasty.

You can also join our online yoghurt training, few slots still available.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by iwuoahsamuels: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
moms,
pls help, my son turns one on sunday. i really dont know he should be able to eat by now.
he has refused all advanced age nipples of other bottles since birth, i don buy taya! all he takes is same bottle hes been using to suck formula and water since birth. isnt he supposed to be using sippe cups by now? how do i introduce and make him use it and leave bottles? also what table foods can i make as main meals for him because this formula, fruit purre as snack and cereal no deh hol him body again o.
pls advise moms
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by austin55: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Good morning mothers, affordable cowbell baby formula for sale in Lagos.
It has all the nutritional requirement for your baby's growth whatsapp - 08062063659

Price - #1300/tin
Weight - 400g
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by ladyP30(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
what happening to this thread oh pls I really want it to be active oh
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by tatacherie: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello moms
My 9mo is now selecting milk, so I decided to explore other options. I prepared pap and added mashed Avocado pear. Luckily she took it so well, she enjoyed the creamy taste wink
Fingers crossed she takes other fruits n veggies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by wowdiva: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2019
tatacherie:
Hello moms
My 9mo is now selecting milk, so I decided to explore other options. I prepared pap and added mashed Avocado pear. Luckily she took it so well, she enjoyed the creamy taste wink
Fingers crossed she takes other fruits n veggies

This looks nice, how did you make it. I will like to try it for my baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by tatacherie: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
wowdiva:

This looks nice, how did you make it. I will like to try it for my baby
Yea very creamy. I prepared d pap and just mashed d avocado with spoon and mixed all together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / I Have HIV I Am Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.