Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (40556 Views)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / 41 Years Old Single Lady Was Used And Dumped On Her Introduction Day / She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Exponental(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Automatic Yes for most ladies!

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by omooba969(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:
Fake Love Abi? The Last I Checked Money Still Cant Afford True love

Will you be saying this if you were the girl receiving the Lexus? undecided
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by MyGeneration(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
mumu boy... after some days the girl would loose interest and your money is gone

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by aameyah(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
themonk:

Hater spotted
Don't worry Donstan18 will engage you with a wheel barrow.

GTFOH. Golddigger like you running mouth like a broken tap because someone, somewhere got a Lexus. Like how is it my biz?
Hater ko, monster ni.

Both you and Donstan18 (whoever that is) can go fuccck yourselves.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by omooba969(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
mustwin032:
call or whatsapp the number below is interested in today game.

Help me play a sure game, so when we win you can take 70% and I will be happy with 30%. smiley

Deal or No Deal? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by poyebad: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Damn! Some pus.sies are just so expensive. cool

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by habakukjss3: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Issafela:
A Delsu pharmacy female student engaged with a Lexus, yesterday, during her induction.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/delsu-pharmacy-female-student-engaged-with-a-lexus-during-her-introduction-video/

Folly and inferiority complex. Why make it public.
For other responsible damsels. Accept your man anyhow he z.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by luminouz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Does he have to kneel down for God's sakes!!! undecided
Who brought this culture Cuz it ain't what I used to know...
Men are becoming women nowadays n women are growing ball sacks!!! sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
themonk:
Bia mods take time.

Introduction abi induction?

How can you engage someone after introduction?

Is the nonsense in a particular order?
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Eberechi24(f): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
themonk:

Hater spotted
Don't worry Donstan18 will engage you with a wheel barrow.
cheesy that is if he will eñgage at all.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hope the Dude's Mother and sisters are all cruising in their own respective cars bought by him?If NO then something is definitely wrong with him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by omooba969(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
PrettySleek:
See the crowd undecided is he proposing to all of them? They couldn't even move back a little. Nigerians and public display of affection. Future husband take note, I want privacy when u are proposing to me. Before somebody will use flash to blind my eye and I will not see my ring again grin grin

Noted. kiss
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by kushme: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
aprilwise:
Guys wey dey engage girls with car Na fear of rejection they make Em Dey use car.

My thoughts.. The fear of rejection dey make people do a lot of things just to get acceptance.

People like that dey easy to manipulate.. Some people just dey put unnecessary pressure for themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by omooba969(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Osyxcel:

Noted!

Back off.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by agabaI23(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Hoes gon' be hoes no matter what you do. Don't save them, they don't wanna be saved.

Stupid man.
Sell that car and use the money to feed the poor.
You sound like Judas
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:

I guess being broke can abi?
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by omooba969(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
aameyah:

GTFOH. Golddigger like you running mouth like a broken tap because someone, somewhere got a Lexus. Like how is it my biz?
Hater ko, monster ni.

Both you and Donstan18 (whoever that is) can go fuccck yourselves.

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Hoes gon' be hoes no matter what you do. Don't save them, they don't wanna be saved.

Stupid man.

Who are the poor?
Can you identify the poor?
If government can’t help the poor who will?
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by DawnG1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
I hope they really love themselves and not about the "things" involved. Congrats to them wink
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Soulsymbol99: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dude looks like a wife beater undecided
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Truflexunits(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
themonk:
Bia mods take time.

Introduction abi induction?

How can you engage someone after introduction?
abi o, I think say na only me no understand the English.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
You put ''will you marry me'' for front of lexus.Abeg uncle what were you expecting her to say ''NO?''..Mtwee some nigga sef

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Jman06(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
And the stup1d girl will give him her license to use and further destroy the pharmacy profession!

Don't worry, I'm coming for you all when I get into PCN.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmmm. I just hope there is no Pamela there oo
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by aameyah(f): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=71632320][/quote]

embarassed embarassed
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Xisnin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:
What is True love?
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by ritylove(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xisnin:

What is True love?
Lol ask me again am coming to reply you on this one
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by computerglobal(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Stupid man.

grin
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by LordDarius(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Visit asiadropship.com for ALL KINDS OF GOODS AND SERVICES. . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying An Older Lady? / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.