Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard (76040 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by insperyadyou: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
murmee:
They first of all threatened him with Direct primaries, after begging severally, the Governor summoned courage and said he is ready to go along with their primaries. The next thing we are hearing is that the Party wants him to step down or face impeachment. Why!
it is painful
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tareq1105:

Yes another party but not PDP
then yy are we head on apc and dier shenanigans...
D voters shd settle dis nonsense come 2019
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by collinsfhk(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
gaby:

If you are timed enough to go through threads on this Ambo and Tinubu's imbroglio, you'd see how much of an anti-Tinubu and the so-called establishment of godfatherism I have been and still am.

Do not misconstrue my submissions here to mean I am in support of the imposition or trying to bully him into submitting wholly to their whims to the detriment of the general populace of Lagos. No...

A gentleman on here did a bit on how Ambode couldn't be a 100% innocent in all of this yesterday which I read, digested and couldn't agree any less with him.

The honest truth is this...

If Ambode was truly a consummate politician, who played it accordingly and never was locked up to all an sundry as he is widely accused to have done, trust me bro, he'd be having the numbers most especially being an incumbent to humble and demystify Tinubu as it is right now. He wouldn't need to be running from pillar to post as he is presently doing.

Politics is politics, a game of numbers, allies, blocks and follower ship it is. You can't play it all by yourself you'd be muddied up and beaten by those you've ignored for the period your initial term lasted.

Payback time I see this as...

I feel bad and sorry for him though, but it is simply what it is...POLITICKING

Enjoy my siggy

I am not exonerating him of wrong doings. Yes there was high level display of naivity on his side but this is serious gang up. Someone pose to be the lord of Lagos politics which needs to be challenged. The question now is if Ambo can put up a challenge
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Sanchez01: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
millhouse:
the man has decided he will take the loss gracefully.. why are they worried about that .. is it their own loss ? They have backed their candidate so what are they afraid of ? I thought Tinubu said direct primaries is the way to go as he doesn’t want to impose any candidate.. then is it one candidate that contest in a direct primaries ? I am wondering please explain
So with the shameful 'world press conference' today, you think he has decided to take the loss gracefully or that you spoke too soon?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Basher8583: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
RTSC:

We know Lagos is the only village you have after running away permanently from your ancestral land in ondo or osun , just like most of you here.
At least learn to face the right enemies.

Regardless of who becomes governor, it has little or no impact on the igbo people.

The average igbo man on your street has zero interest in your apc Lagos politics.

He is busy buying off lands from the omo -oniles and employing them as his bricklayers.
Thank you at least they stay withing thier SW region. You nko why cant you just go and reside in port harcort
and remain in your region, abii seaport no de dia too.

You can go on buying off lands provided you pay your CofO and land use charge. And when we are tired of your face we take it back from you and there is nothing you can do about it. Dont belive me? Just Bleep up big time dats when you will know you dont belong.

Like I said earlier dont get involved in SW politics. It is non of your biafra biz
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by BAZETU12: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2018
dafemnet:
Tinubu's reign is coming to an end in lagos.I said it first here,God is with Ambode.

ambo is gone are u going to vote tomorrow for ambo
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by millhouse: 4:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Sanchez01:

So with the shameful 'world press conference' today, you think he has decided to take the loss gracefully or that you spoke too soon?
and is telling a man not to contest without any reason to the people he governs not a shameful act too ? Even the Vice President could attest to that , saying in clear quote ‘ Nothing to justify the call for his removal ‘ I am unperturbed if he wins or lose ... but let him contest and test his popularity.
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by AFONJACOW(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2018
murmee:
Which Yoruba land are you talking about? Does Tinubu have any power in Ondo state? What is his power in Ogun state where you have Obasanjo and Amosun?

Did Tinubu has any say or influence in Oyo state when Baba Adedibu was alive? And even now, he does not call the shots there. For your information, it was the entire APC party structure (especially Abuja) that campaigned for Fayemi and made sure he won the Ekiti elections.

Tinubu's kingdom is only Lagos and even that will soon come to an end!
It amazes me how entire Yoruba nation with all their sophistication allow their fates been Decided in Bourdillon , recent events has shown tinubu hold Yoruba land under his
grip,
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by marktrue: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2018
ambode never give up
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Daboomb: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Are you a Yoruba? Wetin be ya own?

So areyou implying that only Yorubas have the right to comment on political matters?
Abeg swerve before Trailer jam you commot for road. grin grin

But seriously, Ambode did some unforgivable mis-steps though l also abhor the way Tinubu is "controlling" everyone like he has turn them to Robots!
- Humilation of Lagos House Chaplain
- Lagos Rail abandonment
- Abandonment of yet to be completed Fashola's project
- VisionScape unplanned introduction and consequesnt failure
- Grandiose projects with no immediate effect in the lives of Lagosians (Street Roads are comatose right now)
- Elitist attitude and Personality.
- Clubbing all the time, unbefitting of a serious-minded family man and aGovernor.

But l like the fact that he is not "sharing money" anyhow.
Tinubu is a very corrupt leader and l look forward to the day he will be rewarded for all his evils.
Buhair may still be his nemesis, come after 2019 elections
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Daboomb: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
AFONJACOW:
It amazes me how entire Yoruba nation with all their sophistication allow their fates been Decided in Bourdillon , recent events has shown tinubu hold Yoruba land under his
grip,  

And how is that a problem to you or does that affect Nnamdi Cownu and his brainless droids?
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by AFONJACOW(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Daboomb:

And how is that a problem to you or does that affect Nnamdi Cownu and his brainless droids?
your fate are decided in Bourdillon, shame on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.