Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard (76049 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by zicoraads: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Sanchez01:

It seems you just strolled into Lagos recently. Fashola's administration was successful largely because Tinubu had built the template. Before Fashola came on board, Tinubu was building BRT terminals at the time.

It was only normal for Tinubu to reject Fashola's candidate because he felt he could impose it on a party Tinubu toiled hard for.

No right thinking human should say Tinubu isn't in the league of Fashola. As a matter of fact, it is the other way around.
No be only template, na tempot.

Please, please, please, don't ever make the mistake of trying to sound like Fashola only built on Tinubu's works. Fashola is in a league of his own. No one comes close.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by martowskin1(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Once you guys start supporting a candidate, His fall is inevitable

Am sure Ambode is aware

Jimi Agbaje of Lagos
Adeleke of Osun
Fatose of Ekiti
Saraki of Kwara
Nnamadi Kanu
Femi Fani Kayode
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

You lots dont know the present day politics which state thats anything you support goes down

Sometimes I just wonder how people think..... Well, u still have data, Nigeria is getting to a level where u won't even have data to drop trash on NL,

Na that time Una go get sense

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by ollah2: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2018
freshboi88:
Lagos is dirty o. Ambode there is more to governance than building bus stops o. Ambode let this position enter his head. I recall wen d catholic family in lagos went to pass on a letter to d president led by the archbishop of Lagos. Ambode sent an aide to receive d letter, what an insult. See what he did to the Anglican priest n d govts chapel.......the man was arrogant and inaccessible

Imagine if a Muslim governor had done all this added to the chaplain been sacked by him. The "tolerant" Christians would have attacked the entirety of Islam and Muslims but the hypocrisy in them didn't let them talk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Atigba: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Grow a pair Ambode
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by PureMe01: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2018
4601CE:

Your father cheesy
mynd44 rule 2
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by AFONJACOW(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2018
one man ruling entire Yoruba land with iron fist despite their Sophistication .... Afonja are weaklings

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Benekruku(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2018
martowskin1:

Sometimes I just wonder how people think..... Well, u still have data, Nigeria is getting to a level where u won't even have data to drop trash on NL,

Stop generalizing your personal projection

People are becoming millionaires on monthly basis and you here wailing

Go to Auto and property section and see people sealing deals and you are here projecting a time will come when you wont be able to afford recharge card

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Krak(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:
TRIBALISM is worse than RACISM

There is no difference. They are two wings from the same bird.
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Basher8583: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2018
pacificom:

Ambode is still the preferred candidate by majority lagosian. He mighy be a joker for PDP to emerge as winner in Lagos state. Don't make a desperate stay where you are not wanted.
Yeye. So after Osun states disgrace of PDP you still think they can win Lagos. Yeye. Keep on dreaming.
Osun states defeat has broken pdps morale. You will know when you see them crying to International Community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2018
PureMe01:
mynd.44 rule 2
your father cheesy
tongue
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Krak(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2018
martowskin1:

Speak for yourself and your future situation.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by VULCAN(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2018
How old were you when Marwa was Gov. To make such a silly statement?

Before Fashola, Marwa was the best Governor after Jakande. He was so beloved by Lagosians.

Perhaps you were not born when men like Oyinlola, Raji Rasaki and Otedola were governors. Men who made no positive marks in the lives of Lagosians

Why do I bother, you can't even spell Marwa properly?

rentAcock:
Ambode the 2nd worst governor in Lagos state history after Maruwa. He should run for re-election, the man is a disgrace.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by tolexy007(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2018
wristbangle:

It's because you're not living in Lagos. Ambode is a step down from Fashola and Tinubu performance.

Are you telling me you are pleased with the environment filth and poor road condition in the state?

Fashola was at loggerhead with Jagaban but his excellent performance spoke for him.

Bullshit...Non of u say all this 3months ago, all u guys keep doing is to praise Ambode everyday, not until Tinubu and his greedy APC leaders endorsed Sanwo Olu, it was then u people started shouting Ambode did not performe in Lagos. it clear shows majority of Tinubu and APC fans cannot reason urself, unless Tinubu reason for you..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
freshboi88:
Lagos is dirty o. Ambode there is more to governance than building bus stops o. Ambode let this position enter his head. I recall wen d catholic family in lagos went to pass on a letter to d president led by the archbishop of Lagos. Ambode sent an aide to receive d letter, what an insult. See what he did to the Anglican priest n d govts chapel.......the man was arrogant and inaccessible

his case is like Saul and Samuel... been arrogant and I Sabi do am. I once read somewhere that Aregbesola couldn't access the gov for days in the government house..His undoings are much...But the one I can pinpoint is
Touching the Lords anointed, and doing them harm...He goof on that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Rubbiish(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
dafemnet:
Tinubu's reign is coming to an end in lagos.I said it first here,God is with Ambode.
Which God?
After he wrongly chased out a priest for doing nothing & now u are calling God? Dont involve God in dirty politics...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by mywells: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode for second term no BABYLON can change it.
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by PureMe01: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
4601CE:
your father cheesy tongue
mynd44 rule 2
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by martowskin1(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Stop generalizing your personal projection

People are becoming millionaires on monthly basis and you here wailing

Go to Auto and property section and see people sealing deals and you are here projecting a time will come when you wont be able to afford recharge card

Now I see where the problem is, because people are buying cars on daily basis, then all is well..... Bro u really need to travel, then u can understand the real state of ur nation,
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by otherway: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I don't understand this much ado about nothing!

I mean it's not as if Tinubu performed half of Ambode's achievements when he was the governor undecided

The jazz Tinubu is using on these people must be strong!

Ambode was working though he has some loose ends to tie so what is ALL these drama about

Mtcheeew
Tinubu is the leader
He is the contractor
He is the commissioner
He PRO
He is the tax collector
He is everything!

How will Ambode even perform when he is not in charge undecided

Ambode's biggest mistake is not borrowing a leaf from Fashola

He allowed Tinubu to dictates for him undecided
Then he was known as Tinubu's boy!

He (Ambode) still couldn't please him neither did he please Lagosians

If the people of Lagos are still willing to give him a chance, why can't Tinubu do the same

I still wonder why people think this is just ordinary. The spiritual rules the physical.

GOD has rejected Ambode the very moment he sacked a whole reverend and humiliated his family by throwing them out of the accomodation in a cruel way, little wonder that Osinbanjo is unfettered.

And why did he sack the reverend? Guess;

BECAUSE HE DID NOT GIVE AMBODE'S WIFE PREFRENTIAL TREATMENT DURING SERVICE...Please who does that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by yokiti: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2018
rentAcock:
Ambode the 2nd worst governor in Lagos state history after Maruwa. He should run for re-election, the man is a disgrace.
Have you heard about Brigadier "No Bitumen"?
Colonel Buba Marwa's tenure was still better than Brigadier Olagunsoye Oyinlola's tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by filitech070: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2018
sammyj:
Is it by force to run through the party. If Ambode truly want to rule Lagos let him go to another party and test his popularity. Anyways if you believe Ambode will win the next election click share and like if you believe he will lose.
...you really don't know Naija politics,the moment ambode pots to another party next impeachment waiting for him...ambode performed below expectation.
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by MartinsD12(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2018
It's is finished, wetin concern me.
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Realdeals(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2018
rentAcock:
What, Ambode is the second worst governor after Tinubu, Marwa was better than Tinubu.

Operation sweep and the ban on Agbero comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Skypoman: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2018
please has someone made a purchase from alliexprss before? need your advice,
I want to order laptop, soundcard, mobile phone, and midi keyboard
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2018
dafemnet:
Tinubu's reign is coming to an end in lagos.I said it first here,God is with Ambode.

U realize he kicked a reverend father out on the street??

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Gossiplover: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Wahal dey for Ambode oo
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2018
PureMe01:
mynd44 rule 2
This is the rule 2 you’re screaming.
Please read and comprehend.
Olodo .

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by cuteboy2: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2018
nzeobi:

are you proud your last sentence? be informed that if he releases tinubus financial malfeasance EFCC won't do Jack because buhari who controls EFCC is not against ambode.
but those figures will be used against tinubu 's presidential ambition in 2023.

I am not proud of anything. I am just stating the reality of Nigerian poitics.

If you doubt how it will end for AmboGone, 8f he misbehaves, go and ask Dasuki the condition of the market in EFCC underground cell.
Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by martowskin1(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2018
Krak:

Speak for yourself and your future situation.

Is ok bro, u don't have to sound so angry.... I understand ur condition

1 Like

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2018
If Lagos state still allows Tinubu to continue controls them just like his personal property I will have nothing to say if not "THERE IS GOD OOOH"

Re: Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard by Hotfreeze: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2018
pacificom:

Ambode is still the preferred candidate by majority lagosian Igbos. He mighy be a joker for PDP to emerge as winner in Lagos state. Don't make a desperate stay where you are not wanted.

Let Ambode contest under any party, he'll be beaten.

Even if he contests under APC in Lagos, he'll be beaten.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.