Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” (59277 Views)

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi / “i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by dasean1(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Very soon, she would be claiming Mbappe raped her too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018
dominique:

So the mods should have dug into her Twitter stories before moving the post to fp? Bloggers post sensational stories all the time, people come out to debunk such such stories rather than hurl insults at the entire forum like you're currently doing. If you believe the post was misconstrued, kindly give us screenshots of what really happened so we can understand the joke better. Cheers
i reported this story. What happens when a story is reported? Does it get moved to Front page? Does nobody here do a thing? Was my reporting it not enough incentive to at least check it out before moving it to FP?

If this has happened just once, I would pass. But NL REPEATEDLY moves false and sensational news to FP without making a SMALL research. Just checking Mbappe would have helped find this post.

Y'all need to do better. Maybe those who weren't here earlier when this forum started don't understand NL standard, but many more do and it is disappointing what NL has become. It is reminiscent of most Nigerian businesses that only feel the need to be quality at the early stages. Once they get high patronage, they become complascent and make excuses for their shortcomings.

My job is to report false news. I did that. Your job is to screen out news properly. You did not do that
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:
When the devil sees you're making it, he would give you a girlfriend.

But Fortunately for Mbape, he realized she's devil sent and ignored her.

You're not his mate, but you want to ffuck him
and later accuse him of rape #MeTooMovement

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by loganx: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
That's how they behave. after he grant you attention, una go dey shout rape.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by yinnyme(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Midehunlimited:
A certain lady has taken to her twitter account to call out French footballer, Mbappe for not replying her messages.

The lady who goes by the name ‘@BROWNIE_XX’ was very angry at the footballer and her tweet has gone viral.

read the exchange of words here --https://www./2018/10/lady-lashes-out-at-french-footballer-mbappe.html

Na only when we dey share food or meat age dey count, seriously these days who talks about age again. Unless you have earned the respect dont play the age card.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by teewhydope(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
i reported this story. What happens when a story is reported? Does it get moved to Front page? Does nobody here do a thing? Was my reporting it not enough incentive to at least check it out before moving it to FP?

If this has happened just once, I would pass. But NL REPEATEDLY moves false and sensational news to FP without making a SMALL research. Just checking Mbappe would have helped find this post.

Y'all need to do better. Maybe those who weren't here earlier when this forum started don't understand NL standard, but many more do and it is disappointing what NL has become. It is reminiscent of most Nigerian businesses that only feel the need to be quality at the early stages. Once they get high patronage, they become complascent and make excuses for their shortcomings.

My job is to report false news. I did that. Your job is to screen out news properly. You did not do that

this isn't the first time this is happening, so rather move on or blame seun. moreso, seems you're related to the lady cause you sound pained.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018
teewhydope:

this isn't the first time this is happening, so rather move on or blame seun. moreso, seems you're related to the lady cause you sound pained.
Seun has mods for a reason. It is not Seun that moves things to FP, it is his mods.

Maybe Seun needs to do better with his hiring, but on this, it is mods
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Lushollz(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2018
Ofe Je international banana
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by ElizabethMadume: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by zolajpower: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:

Ronaldo matter still dey fresh like an open to the young lad. Story wey get torns no good for him career
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by anigold(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Midehunlimited:
A certain lady has taken to her twitter account to call out French footballer, Mbappe for not replying her messages.

The lady who goes by the name ‘@BROWNIE_XX’ was very angry at the footballer and her tweet has gone viral.

read the exchange of words here --https://www./2018/10/lady-lashes-out-at-french-footballer-mbappe.html

she wants to get pregnant for child support..too bad.lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Ogaga87(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is how they start.. Tomorrow will be, he raped me.. My brother run for your life ooo.. CAREER CRUSHERS

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by ImaIma1(f): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
I feel bad for everyone on this thread who don't know a simple joke when they see it

The mature folks on Twitter, where this comment was originally made, saw her post and made jokes of it, even the babe follow dey laugh, but these sad people on Nairaland will use any avenue to insult a woman on top joke.

I bet most of you just saw the sensational headline by this mischievous blogger and jumped to comment, nobody read the actual post to understand

I really pity a lot of you

I keep saying that it was most guys on NL know how to do best.

Most of them that bash ladies are either children or immature. A real man will be able to separate the chaff from the wheat and understand that not all ladies are bad or whatever they keep accusing us for. Thank God we still have a few here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by joyhoney(f): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
midolian:
Na who mate help? undecided
If you dey find mate, enter graveyard
o boy you bad sha
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Reference:

What is the problem about representing an issue in a different light. If the lady could drag her elephant to the streets of global media she should expect differing opinions. One man's joke is another man's insult. There is liberty on the net. Folks just want to express themselves even if it is tangential to the target. And its not a Nairaland or Nigerian phenomenon alone.

How about they see things relating to women on a positive side for a change?

It does not always have to be "ladies are useless"..."ladies are foolish" everytime. It is becoming a cliché.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Irepib(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Can u see how ladies can be so useless because of cassava carry ur rotten tomato go new olosho spotted

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by imitateMe(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
I feel bad for everyone on this thread who don't know a simple joke when they see it

The mature folks on Twitter, where this comment was originally made, saw her post and made jokes of it, even the babe follow dey laugh, but these sad people on Nairaland will use any avenue to insult a woman on top joke.

I bet most of you just saw the sensational headline by this mischievous blogger and jumped to comment, nobody read the actual post to understand

I really pity a lot of you
feminist spotted

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Awesomefred32(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
undecided OLOSHO SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Reference(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
it is a Nairaland phenomenon ALONE

The people on this site are sad, that is why they only see things from a negative standpoint. They posted this story in Twitter and instagram and everyone had nothing but jokes and laughs. But on this site, you find only comments from bitter and hateful people. Joyless people that live to judge others for the slightest thing.

Did you see the original post? No. Somebody came and posted what they liked, none of you saw the original post,but the first comments and many more are insulting the lady, calling her all sorts of names even with the scraps they have for information. Your lives are so sad that you can't imagine women making jokes like this. They must be hos and gold diggers

Nairaland is filled with kids and sadists. Terrible humans that only embrace negativity. Just look at this thread and see it

Yes, that is the perspective they see it. If anyone feels hurt by that, he or should not be posting on a very public forum. When people air their lives on social media they unavoidably generate a social discourse. If one is that sensitive he or she should quit the public gaze. Why not send Mbape a private message instead.

If it had all turned out fine and the athlete had taken 'the joke' seriously she will be the envy of her mates and praised for being able to 'fell a great tree', but....

For goodness sake don't tell me you have NEVER, EVER been critical about someone and probably someone you've never met on social media because I will not even begin to believe it.

Yes dpcial media thewprld is filled with sadists, tribalists, racists, anarchists and every representation of the basest of humanity but so is society. If she me Kylian on the strrstreets of aris chances are she sould get a far worse treatment from his retinue of body guards. It certainly won't be a joke then.

Why don't folks just act like me and simply ignore negative vibes. Why do you guys get so easily worked up over....nothing.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Reference:

Yes, that is the perspective they see it. If anyone feels hurt by that, he or should not be posting on a very public forum. When people air their lives on social media they unavoidably generate a social discourse. If one is that sensitive he or she should quit the public gaze. Why not send Mbape a private message instead.

If it had all turned out fine and the athlete had taken 'the joke' seriously she will be the envy of her mates and praised for being able to 'fell a great tree', but....

For goodness sake don't tell me you have NEVER, EVER been critical about someone and probably someone you've never met on social media because I will not even begin to believe it.

Yes dpcial media thewprld is filled with sadists, tribalists, racists, anarchists and every representation of the basest of humanity but so is society. If she me Kylian on the strrstreets of aris chances are she sould get a far worse treatment from his retinue of body guards. It certainly won't be a joke then.

Why don't folks just act like me and simply ignore negative vibes. Why do you guys get so easily worked up over....nothing.
na joke pesin joke
In return, her followers increased and she is probably working on her 'Public Figure' tag right now, but sad people on NL think it affected her negatively.

There is no such thing as bad publicity
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by janejive(f): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
You are not his mate? Why did you DM him in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nathayas: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
OneCorner:
D way bloggers are concocting lies on twitter dz days ehn
Then you tell us the true story na
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Curvinus(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
it is a Nairaland phenomenon ALONE

The people on this site are sad, that is why they only see things from a negative standpoint. They posted this story in Twitter and instagram and everyone had nothing but jokes and laughs. But on this site, you find only comments from bitter and hateful people. Joyless people that live to judge others for the slightest thing.

Did you see the original post? No. Somebody came and posted what they liked, none of you saw the original post,but the first comments and many more are insulting the lady, calling her all sorts of names even with the scraps they have for information. Your lives are so sad that you can't imagine women making jokes like this. They must be hos and gold diggers

Nairaland is filled with kids and sadists. Terrible humans that only embrace negativity. Just look at this thread and see it

To hell with you and your herd mentality. The fact twitter folks made jokes about it doesn't mean we all have to react the same way. And you have the nerves to come here and tell us how we should react to an issue after calling us names. Do you think its all schoolboys you are dealing with?. You even went further to say all nairalanders are kids and sadists which is nothing but more trolling nonsense to wind us up just to have your kick. So who now is the one with a sad life? please Just stick to twitter and allow us to react in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by exlinkleads(f): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
frustration na bad thing ooo
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by abbiboy: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:

How do u expect a French man to reply msg written in English...********* that is how mbappe see ur message so don't expect a reply.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by kokomilala(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
He's the next king of football. The world is at his feet.He's just won a World Cup at 19.Yes,at 19.He seems focused.He doesn't need some girl to distract him. If he were not Mbappe, would she have replied his chats?
We live in a world where women would only really respect you when you've found your way in the world.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by originalme1: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
later, they will open case for him like they did for ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Xisnin:

If you are female and you reject your male boss advance, you won't pay for it?

Perhaps not, perhaps yes. Not all men are the same just as not all women are the same. The very reason I chose my words carefully using 'SOME LADIES'. Hence, it depends.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems / Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.