Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” (59278 Views)

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi / “i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by naijajobx: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
EYAH! SOME OLD WOMEN ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY 'KIDS' WEY DEM FIT BORN ARE CATCHING THEIR OWN FUN ON THIS THREAD. BY THE WAY, HAS ANYBODY CHECKED THE MEANING OF THE WORD SADIST.?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:
When the devil sees you're making it, he would give you a girlfriend.

But Fortunately for Mbape, he realized she's devil sent and ignored her.

You're not his mate, but you want to ffuck him

I guess safarigirl couldn't feel the joke in your very funny comment o.grin
Any way our sense of humour varies. grin.

Abeg Mbape! Mbape!! Mbape!!! How many times I call you?

Be CAREFUL o! No allow dem free cheap toto destroy your career o! grin

Na dem go dey rush you now. Be responsible. MAKE NO BABY MAMAS OUT OF DEM. DAT KIND LIFE STYLE DEY BACK FIRE IN THE END O. Better be careful.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by edi287: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Isn't it obvious she was joking?? Dumb ass Nigerian Bloggers will do anything for clicks...

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
edi287:
Isn't it obvious she was joking?? Dumb ass Nigerian Bloggers will do anything for clicks...

The same way some women will do anything for Mbappe's D!CK. grin

Yes the lady is indeed FUNNY. What a joke. I hope Mbappe's is laughing too abi safarigirl. grin
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by LuciferKristi: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
dominique:

So the mods should have dug into her Twitter stories before moving the post to fp? Bloggers post sensational stories all the time, people come out to debunk such such stories rather than hurl insults at the entire forum like you're currently doing. If you believe the post was misconstrued, kindly give us screenshots of what really happened so we can understand the joke better. Cheers

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by LuciferKristi: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
[s]i reported this story. What happens when a story is reported? Does it get moved to Front page? Does nobody here do a thing? Was my reporting it not enough incentive to at least check it out before moving it to FP?

If this has happened just once, I would pass. But NL REPEATEDLY moves false and sensational news to FP without making a SMALL research. Just checking Mbappe would have helped find this post.

Y'all need to do better. Maybe those who weren't here earlier when this forum started don't understand NL standard, but many more do and it is disappointing what NL has become. It is reminiscent of most Nigerian businesses that only feel the need to be quality at the early stages. Once they get high patronage, they become complascent and make excuses for their shortcomings.

My job is to report false news. I did that. Your job is to screen out news properly. You did not do that[/s]

Madam go and sleep. angry angry

You've been asked to provide an explanation to this imaginary joke of yours and you can't (probably because it doesn't exist), instead your rants got lengthy.
Kindly take your single digit IQ comments out of Nairaland if you feel disgusted by this thread.

Is it by force that you comment on Nairaland?
If Nairaland is too 'dumb' for you, LEAVE!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by oluakin08: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
oloshooooooooooooooo

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:
When the devil sees you're making it, he would give you a girlfriend.

But Fortunately for Mbape, he realized she's devil sent and ignored her.

You're not his mate, but you want to ffuck him
Chai, why people wicked like dis grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Madam go and sleep. angry angry

You've been asked to provide an explanation to this imaginary joke of yours and you can't (probably because it doesn't exist), instead your rants got lengthy.
Kindly take your single digit IQ comments out of Nairaland if you feel disgusted by this thread.

Is it by force that you comment on Nairaland?
If Nairaland is too 'dumb' for you,
LEAVE!

Abi o!Shekainan...........
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Gkemz: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Then what was she doing on his wall? Was she missing road?
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by raz0r: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Following (223):
Beremx(f), obafemee80(m), Amakavula, Evablizin(f), MiaB(f), LegalBaby(f), linasparkle(f), JerryQ, Twaci(f), Nimi22(f), CARLOSZ, alexistaiwo, temmytopsy1(f), biacan(f), maisauki, elantraceey(f), matchlessanne(f), Enoquin(f), lanicky(f), Modelqwen(f), eyeon(m), decatalyst(m), AutoReportNG, saintjoel(m), Henitan24(f), AmandaLuv(f), lovelygurl(f), Castleberry, IamLucy(f), folakemigeh(f), Vivipop(f), Ajewealth123(m), Luminee, Krystalzkris(f), femmy2010(m), Darla(f), rosy4u(f), LaDolceVida(f), daroz(m), sureteeboy(m), iguita, mhizv(f), IemFava(f), Cutehector(m), Raychux23(m), uzolexis(f), Shaadey, hok4u(f), SkinnyDude(m), muslimnaij(m), Bari22(m), Envick, WebContractor(m), strenghtt, Gozieekenkwo(m), Dariye(m), bigfatthing(m), XtraSmooth404, golddealer(m), bolaji73(m), princekins(m), Stefan00, GSteve001(m), smileyprin(m), JhyMedex, paperlord007, amzee(m), elshz(m), fasho01(m), Suzie0(f), Mucokey(m), peter1994(m), eljimmah, aliyuussy(m), paroleski(m), Juztizz(m), horhizah(f), Horlawale1(m), carlcar2012(f), horexy(f), Roh50(f), divalindiway(f), slimbless(f), Engrkay11(m), ernecy(m), fabulousbrainzz(m), JustJosh20(m), sben2308(m), COOLDK(m), dafuturis(m), eofafrica4lyf, DPointMan(m), olite93, motemi111(m), oluloveme, chinex276(m), SlyCharlie(m), HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m), coolxpat(m), virginboy1(m), ReneeNuttall(f), poshestmina(f), missKiffy(f), CassieV(f), augster(m), Blessedgurl(f), DrAmanda(f), Tenderly1(f), longjohnsilver, emorse(m), Richie0974, Horlawoomey(m), Zeedarh(f), antace(m), Drizzle007(m), magabounce(m), haliluck(f), Middlefinger1, Aitee1(f), gamaliel121(m), ehnok(m), Harwoh, sapien(m), fiercehillz(m), Dboy55, uddeze(m), cleish(m), rotlan(m), Yahayaumichael(m), Mightyraw(m), JennyOfOldstones(f), skypower(f), darbeelicous(f), TrumpDonald2(m), chidicute(m), Iamdmentor1(m), LupusMinor(m), daveP(m), Loisemm(f), Masanto(m), nana228(f), barbienazom(f), glimpse(f), Audrinakane(f), YTderin(f), blacktallest(f), nigeriapolitics(f), chichichilolo1(f), oluwaseyi000(m), okotv(m), didirelly(f), Lilymax(f), Omakraid(f), sparkle4u(f), annie74(f), winetapper, prittyboi(m), leofab(f), montezz(f), MizMyColi(f), Culin(f), DEIFIED(m), optional1(f), PrettySleek(f), jagugu88li(f), Beamborla(f), Creamish(f), ritababe(f), sisisioge, refiner(f), mistytohcute(f), ades0la(f), Vince77(m), upsyLi(m), Aremu01(m), Electronzeez(m), vivaciousvivi(f), ellahzy(f), onward4life(m), patrickmuf(m), officialteemi(m), Queenzizi(f), Fembleez1(m), shumuel(m), JustGuy(m), olu4life(m), kingreign(m), whitecloth, tolutweety(m), signature2012(m), paschal47(m), Paradise163(f), Rich4god(m), Ligxy(f), creativeness, Mzgracie(f), Morhziez(m), enoqueen, Gemc3(f), bqlekan(m), Mimzyy(f), LarrySun(m), freecocoa(f), tk4rd, hahn(m), VickyRotex(f), sweetetlove(f), AutosBay(m), HiliaryAutos(m), Idydarling(f), WIZGUY69(m), Ishilove, Nature8(m), Adesiji77, SPDAZZY(f), Gidoka(m), wristbangle(m), Sleekyshuga(f), Ginaz(f), AyamConfidence(m), Funjosh(m), ichommy(m), vizkiz
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by poseidon12: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
"I'm not your mate". The lady must be a Nigerian.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Akuruoulo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Safarigirl is so pained. Who told u that nls are said people, and they are not just joking about it? What do you think that joke is all about. Mtcheew , that girl may be Safarigirl , because it's only the girl that is suppose to be pained like this.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Akuruoulo:
Safarigirl is so pained. Who told u that nls are said people, and they are not just joking about it? What do you think that joke is all about. Mtcheew , that girl may be Safarigirl , because it's only the girl that is suppose to be pained like this.
so, you followed me to come and post this idiocy?

And here I was thinking you were a sad, misunderstood person..... Please unfollow.

BTW, the word is "being" not "been"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by LuciferKristi: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

And here I was thinking you were a sad, misunderstood person..... Please unfollow.

Says the worgly anuofia who can't spell "complacent".

safarigirl:
Once they get high patronage, they become complascent and make excuses for their shortcomings.

*spits angry
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Says the worgly anuofia who can't spell "complacent".

*spits angry
please, stay in hell.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by bluefilm: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
I don't believe this.

Mbappe understands only French.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by hahn(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
raz0r:
Following (223):
Beremx(f), obafemee80(m), Amakavula, Evablizin(f), MiaB(f), LegalBaby(f), linasparkle(f), JerryQ, Twaci(f), Nimi22(f), CARLOSZ, alexistaiwo, temmytopsy1(f), biacan(f), maisauki, elantraceey(f), matchlessanne(f), Enoquin(f), lanicky(f), Modelqwen(f), eyeon(m), decatalyst(m), AutoReportNG, saintjoel(m), Henitan24(f), AmandaLuv(f), lovelygurl(f), Castleberry, IamLucy(f), folakemigeh(f), Vivipop(f), Ajewealth123(m), Luminee, Krystalzkris(f), femmy2010(m), Darla(f), rosy4u(f), LaDolceVida(f), daroz(m), sureteeboy(m), iguita, mhizv(f), IemFava(f), Cutehector(m), Raychux23(m), uzolexis(f), Shaadey, hok4u(f), SkinnyDude(m), muslimnaij(m), Bari22(m), Envick, WebContractor(m), strenghtt, Gozieekenkwo(m), Dariye(m), bigfatthing(m), XtraSmooth404, golddealer(m), bolaji73(m), princekins(m), Stefan00, GSteve001(m), smileyprin(m), JhyMedex, paperlord007, amzee(m), elshz(m), fasho01(m), Suzie0(f), Mucokey(m), peter1994(m), eljimmah, aliyuussy(m), paroleski(m), Juztizz(m), horhizah(f), Horlawale1(m), carlcar2012(f), horexy(f), Roh50(f), divalindiway(f), slimbless(f), Engrkay11(m), ernecy(m), fabulousbrainzz(m), JustJosh20(m), sben2308(m), COOLDK(m), dafuturis(m), eofafrica4lyf, DPointMan(m), olite93, motemi111(m), oluloveme, chinex276(m), SlyCharlie(m), HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m), coolxpat(m), virginboy1(m), ReneeNuttall(f), poshestmina(f), missKiffy(f), CassieV(f), augster(m), Blessedgurl(f), DrAmanda(f), Tenderly1(f), longjohnsilver, emorse(m), Richie0974, Horlawoomey(m), Zeedarh(f), antace(m), Drizzle007(m), magabounce(m), haliluck(f), Middlefinger1, Aitee1(f), gamaliel121(m), ehnok(m), Harwoh, sapien(m), fiercehillz(m), Dboy55, uddeze(m), cleish(m), rotlan(m), Yahayaumichael(m), Mightyraw(m), JennyOfOldstones(f), skypower(f), darbeelicous(f), TrumpDonald2(m), chidicute(m), Iamdmentor1(m), LupusMinor(m), daveP(m), Loisemm(f), Masanto(m), nana228(f), barbienazom(f), glimpse(f), Audrinakane(f), YTderin(f), blacktallest(f), nigeriapolitics(f), chichichilolo1(f), oluwaseyi000(m), okotv(m), didirelly(f), Lilymax(f), Omakraid(f), sparkle4u(f), annie74(f), winetapper, prittyboi(m), leofab(f), montezz(f), MizMyColi(f), Culin(f), DEIFIED(m), optional1(f), PrettySleek(f), jagugu88li(f), Beamborla(f), Creamish(f), ritababe(f), sisisioge, refiner(f), mistytohcute(f), ades0la(f), Vince77(m), upsyLi(m), Aremu01(m), Electronzeez(m), vivaciousvivi(f), ellahzy(f), onward4life(m), patrickmuf(m), officialteemi(m), Queenzizi(f), Fembleez1(m), shumuel(m), JustGuy(m), olu4life(m), kingreign(m), whitecloth, tolutweety(m), signature2012(m), paschal47(m), Paradise163(f), Rich4god(m), Ligxy(f), creativeness, Mzgracie(f), Morhziez(m), enoqueen, Gemc3(f), bqlekan(m), Mimzyy(f), LarrySun(m), freecocoa(f), tk4rd, hahn(m), VickyRotex(f), sweetetlove(f), AutosBay(m), HiliaryAutos(m), Idydarling(f), WIZGUY69(m), Ishilove, Nature8(m), Adesiji77, SPDAZZY(f), Gidoka(m), wristbangle(m), Sleekyshuga(f), Ginaz(f), AyamConfidence(m), Funjosh(m), ichommy(m), vizkiz

You wan give us money ni? undecided
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by haybhi1(m): 1:30am On Oct 04, 2018

bro you dey mind that safarigirl?
First; she carry mumu news
Second; she claims it's her right to carry false news
Third; She has the effrontery to come and describe everyone as sad
Fourth; She does not obviously know the meaninq of the word 'Sadist'

It's more than apparent, she needs a brain transplant!
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by meobizy(f): 4:46am On Oct 04, 2018
This is unrelated to the thread but it is a burning issue:

This forum needs more moderators. It is now I have seen why the place has since lost value.
At least 50 moderators are needed here to bring a level of organization to this medium. The admin who should see to this does not care so far he makes money at the end of the month.
The spam bot as usual has banned my friend from posting since 02:30am. A search through the forum looking for assistance reveals all the moderators are deep in slumber and help of no sort can come until 06:00am today. This is a shame and shows the myopic nature of the site.
If the admin is too proud to ask around for moderators he can implore the already serving ones to ask highly committed members to become moderators. There is a modelmike7 character aka here who won't mind handling the responsibility. A lot more other highly engaged users are willing to take the role too. It's not hard to recognize characters ready to tackle the role for free. Any assistance to make this place better is better than no effort.
Re: Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Akuruoulo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
safarigirl:

I know my following you made u became a celebrity. Sorry for following u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems / Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.