Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (51194 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Rapsino(m): 4:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
19 still counting.. smiley
I have seen a 29 that is still a virgin, she is a catholic and her reason was that, in the group she belongs to in church they are supposed to be virgin, others are still claiming virgins whereas she knows they are have been disflowered. Ur age is young now so am not surprised cos u don't have a foundation for your reasons. I have another girl that said so when she was 16 and now I don't know what I can say about her. If you propose it in ur heart its very possible. Like me I said I will be a virgin through out my secondary and university days. And I did it.(hey its a secret don't tell anyone shocked)
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
see who is talking

Bia, do you know me from somewhere?

You must be a teenager I'm sure.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by press005: 4:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Vince77:
Very possible. I know three girls keeping theirs. But you see, I can't think of marrying any of them because i have come to realize that keeping virginity is not equal to being a good girl. �

Very reasonable talk.....Character is what matters most. Afterall after just the 1st sex, she becomes like other girls. What then keeps the relationship/marriage going is just Character.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Vince77(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Story! in Naija or another planet

Yes in this naija. There are still some girls that want to wait till marriage.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by agarawu23(m): 5:09am On Oct 09, 2018
We guys don't even care if u are a virgin or not.. Sometimes, olosho makes good wife than virgins cos keeping your virginity these days doesn't mean u are a better wife than those who have deflowered. Start having sex if u wish tongue

Virgins with their wack sex, no experience. angry Your husband go just dey play away match. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by davidadenrele: 5:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:
My dear, trust me, it's very possible.

Mind your company.
Train your mind to focus on your goal.
If you a Christian, get busy for God.
Empower yourself.
Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.

It pays to be chaste my dear.

Your advice is a good advice, but if i may asked even in the church there's high level of temptations getting busy for God will not shield you or anyone from temptation even our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was busy going about performing miracles, he wasnt shield from the devil himself, it takes a whole lot of grace my dear, nothing in this present age is so tempting than sex, you cant hide from it but you can ask for a special grace that will keep you till your wedding night it all about grace.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by enemyofprogress: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:

Bia, do you know me from somewhere?

You must be a teenager I'm sure.

were you not the one I met at touch your toes hotel and I paid #500?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Eaugusta(f): 5:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Nothing beats nor shake a determined mind, it's up to you.

At the end of it all, it's 100% worth it.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.
Alexaonfleek:

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Mutemenot(m): 5:19am On Oct 09, 2018
It's possible depending on what you wanted and the circle of friends you keep..i had a girl then who I loved, she was a virgin and I agreed to keep her safe. We spend night together naked and nothing happened .. we later went out ways after sch but we keep talking until after 6 yrs when I was ready to settle with her then she narrated a fake story how she was raped blablabla..well, I took my share that night and disappear....Finally I got married to a virgin at the age of 24..
So if u must succeed, keep away from every sexual acts which includes videos or "just play, I won't enter" guys ..

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
were you not the one I met at touch your toes hotel and I paid #500?

grin grin grin

Nairaland gather people sha.

My dear, I'm a legit married woman, a mother.

Got married as a chaste girl. All what I advised the op was out of experience.

Good morning and have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Newlifestyle: 5:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 09, 2018
davidadenrele:

Your advice is a good advice, but if i may asked even in the church there's high level of temptations getting busy for God will not shield you or anyone from temptation even our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was busy going about performing miracles, he wasnt shield from the devil himself, it takes a whole lot of grace my dear, nothing in this present age is so tempting than sex, you cant hide from it but you can ask for a special grace that will keep you till your wedding night it all about grace.

Thanks!!!

Yes I know, even the house of God is saturated with lots of wolves. That's why I said she should train her mind to focus on her goal. It's very possible to still be the sheep amongst the rest.

Temptations will always present itself. Self discipline is key to achieving any goal whatsoever.

I like the grace you mentioned. Grace is indeed needed in these times.

Good morning to you.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by fabienjoe: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2018
blacid:
Its very possible to remain a virgin till marriage. It all depends on how determined you are to remain one. Yes, temptation will come along the way but believe me there's no temptation that will come thats way above u. It all depends on u.

Avoid thinking about it, the more u do, the more the temptation sets in.
Do things that will take your mind of it.
Read the bible.

Because others r doing it dosent mean u have to. Always have God in your mind. Its a constant reminder that its fornication.

Leaving religion aside, virgins don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies and abortions(except rape) which I dont pray for.
No sexually transmitted diseases
No heart break over a guy who dumped u after losing it to him.

Does no sex actually mean no heartbreak?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Acme77: 5:42am On Oct 09, 2018
YES, it is.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by leksite120(m): 5:43am On Oct 09, 2018
my own is dat if u av someone u really love and u think u CNT love ur future husband lyk him, gve him everything bfr taking it to one unworthy future husband
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by magicminister: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2018
Its very possible to keep your virginity till you die.
I know a 35 year old virgin. She is still hoping and praying for her future husband!!
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by chuksdel: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2018
before ,uring the days of our fore fathers not now again, all there pussy now is like GP TANK
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by rs172(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

This one never clock 20, make una no mind am...
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by chris31(m): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Been a virgin doesn't guaranty a good wife material
Its better to marry a lady that have sex life experience about men & have learnt how to deal with men sexual advances
A virgin might be too shy, lack experience & that will make her easy target for men
As for me i don't want to marry a virgin / learner
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by spencekat(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Very possible
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by shege45: 5:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Op u r wicked. Toto is meant to be shared
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by meobizy(f): 5:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Does a woman's virginity bring gifts from Heaven?
Who do posters always ask for a friend, cousin or neighbour? Is it a sin to mention you're the affected person?
Why do posters create new accounts to ask questions? On a faceless forum they fear someone can find them? You're already protected by a screen name and computer screen in real life, your cowardice must know many levels to cause such paranoia.
This topic is nothing new nor refreshing. If OP did a search 'she' will realize people have asked it 2,003,898 times since 2005.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by PHIPEX(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2018
I married a very pretty lady last year and she was a virgin till the wedding night. She was considered the most pretty in her class at Uni and even had some loose friends but she said she made a promise to God to keep it till wedding night and she did. The implications was that any man that insists on premarital sex is not her husband.

Mind you, her character is top notch. I feel everything you set your mind to is possible, if you follow some wacked public opinion you'll miss it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by opribo(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2018
It is very possible but it is very hard to succeed unless you take God very very seriously and draw sincerely close to Him in prayers.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Mypeople2(m): 5:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Maybe it is possible. I have seen two virgins in my entire life.But those ladies can kiss for eternity
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Etekaieeitech(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:

Mind your company.
Empower yourself.

Orla234:

Mind your company.
Empower yourself.

Orla234:

Mind your company.
Empower yourself.

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by MartinsD12(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Going by what is happening nowadays even jss 1 girls have boyfriends, i don't think it's possible the chances are very slim, social media and home video has even contributed to spoiling girls nollywood films na everything about sex, drug, abuse and money and Facebook Twitter and whatsapp no help matter.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Gmama49(f): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2018
it is possible. I was able to keep mine till then and I got married at the age of 29. My reason was my fear and love for God.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by blowb(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Dear is very possible if only u work on it... But it get side effect if the guy you are married to no fit satisfy u Menh it will make u to cheat on ur marriage... know of a woman who got married as a virgin but wen she was raped in front of her husband by one of d armed robbers she enjoyed it even screaming wanted 4 a second around her husband was surprised, because her husband never fk her to release..
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:

Mind your company.
Empower yourself.

No message could have been any clearer.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2018

Vince77:

Yes in this naija. There are still some girls that want to wait till marriage.
Lolz, you mean it? I would like to meet such girls and reward them coz me have not seen. The matter tire me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.