Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik (63166 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by bmos(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
chai!!! chidimma okoye dont suffer!!! just because of ordinary cucumber 30naira wey pesn pikin chook inside em puna? una wan use mouth kill am?

Abeg where is Chidinma now self? Why is she no more trending or She relocate?
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
wetin she expect ha she don see something
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by GetCofOProperty: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lovely Post....

We've got good plus genuine lands & other properties on promo in your choice location at affordable price and within your budget. If interested, please get reach us by clicking the Chat link in our below signature or visit our Ikeja Office (Off Awolowo Way). Call/WhatsApp (+234)08027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
bmos:

Abeg where is Chidinma now self? Why is she no more trending or She relocate?
she don go hide nah.if na you wetin u go do?you wan make depression kill am?
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by toprealman: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
This kind bride na real Ajangalaodoma!
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by mabea: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
the fact that she got someone to accept her with her flaws, walk her down the aisle amidst the scandal she had is enough to be happy for her about. Who even knows if the scandal brought the man to her? U never can tell. So problems are blessing in disguise.

Modified : I read her other post where she claimed she isn't the accused of the cucumber saga. If that's the case that it's cool. Happy for her still.
All right but always dare to read before commenting
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
anayolity:
Keep kwayet... what shall we then call you.

Ladies anything to make you trend do it.... so a rich guy can find you
Lol but she’s not the one nau. I know the Chidimma Okeke and that’s not her
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
IME1:
Bad name is worse than poverty.
She's not the one
She does not have a bad name
They are all just name sakes including Chidimma the musician
Meanwhile where the musician dey? Abi are you thinking what I'm thinking tongue

What are you thinking?
I actually thought she was Kiss Danielle's some time ago.
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
xpool:

Is it any body's fault that you are never happy.
Try to like yourself, small.

Have you studied the guy to that level? Nna, na wa for your government o!
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
na the boo de punish people for kano camp
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by IME1: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

What are you thinking?
I actually thought she was Kiss Danielle's some time ago.

I don't know oh.
Na NL here i hear say she don marry, don carry belle, don reach to born, abi don already born.
Good luck to her... BODMAS if you know you know cheesy
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Lawless101(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
As long as this keep popping up in the internet, people will still be talking about it. Just ignore the shit, speak less of it and the story will die.
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by iebanehita(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2018
akinszz:
you mean the cucumber one grin

cheesy yes na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / These Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.