Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99817 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by akoko11: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
we will only support and mobilize for any candidate that is ready to Restructure Nigeria.

#RestructuringIsNonnegotiable
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mattb1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Atiku should go and sleep
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mattb1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
arewafederation:
I had a dream that Atiku decamped to UDP after the convention.... grin

He will
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mattb1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
DMerciful:
PDP should not dissapoint Nigerians. Nigerians are counting on PDP to elect Atiku Or Saraki to send Bubu back to daura. They are the only persons in PDP that can do it. PDP must not fail Nigerians when it matters most. 4 more years of Bubu is Armageddon!

What do we need Atiku for? A person who finished Adamawa? Let Saraki, Kwankoso or Makarfi be the winner but if Atiku wins PDP will definitely lost 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Alexiz101(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
We are patiently waiting for for result in
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Mankosi: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
I am sure this will be his last shot if he looses the primary. Don't think he will be contesting for presidency again cos he's already 72yrs
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Slimmacho: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
A delegate just told me one of Atiku, Kwakanso and Saraki likely to win, still not sure.
He promises to send in pictures..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by arewafederation: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Slimmacho:
A delegate just told me one of Atiku, Kwakanso and Saraki likely to win, still not sure.
He promises to send in pictures..

Interesting...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ttmax09(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Freegift75:
Political election outcome is not predictive in Nigeria. No one can be sure of the outcome of today's PDP primary election.

Take into consideration of what happened in Ogun State, the pendulum swung into unexpected side, contrary to optimism of the self-aggravated emperior's imposition

Today, the unimaginable and unbelieveable will manifest by the the perfected induced result that will be rolled out from RIVERS.

But the fact remains that, whoever emerges as PDP Presidential flag bearer, two things will happen:
1. The outcome of the result will not satisfy some of the aspirants and as a result, defection is possible.

2. Whoever wins the primary, [s]there is no vacancy in Aso rock, may be by 2023 when the 2nd tenure of Buhari lapses.[/s]

However, irrespective of the sensitivity of defeat, some of the aspirants have the premolition that there is no sin in trial, just to gain more popularity.

whatsoever the case may be, the door of CHANGE will open during campaign for the election and God will pick some calls into prosperity.

So, make una open your eyes....chop ur own and leave thhe rest...it is your right
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Ihsan6(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
mattb1:

What do we need Atiku for? A person who finished Adamawa? Let Saraki, Kwankoso or Makarfi be the winner but if Atiku wins PDP will definitely lost 2019
so is it saraki that did not finish kwara?...infact he finished the finish

13 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PHILipu1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
mostHandsome01:

see your life!! so to zombies, u guys feel Abokiiis and conductors know what's best for nigeria than learned people ? so it gives u guys joy that abokiiis are the ones to vote, little wonder they vote in illiterates, honestly Nigeria doesnt have a problem if not for all u this zombies that keep voting brain dead people to power.
When we voted your drunkard PHD holder from Otueke,what did we get?

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by vanbonattel: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ihsan6:
so is it saraki that did not finish kwara?...infact he finished the finish

Was it Buharry that didn't finish Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by vanbonattel: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
PHILipu1:

When we voted your drunkard PHD holder from Otueke,what did we get?

A lively president. The lifeless one is a disaster.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
36pripa:
We need a viable opposition to APC, PDP should not just dash PMB the presidency on a platter of gold. He should campaign for it.

Whatever is the outcome today will either set PDP on an upward trajectory or put them on the path of oblivion.
Wike should not destroy PDP, his Tambuwal preference cannot work.
Tambuwal's ticket can't fly, he's not ripe for presidency. Nothing in his body language suggests that.

Saraki is a personality I admire, (I think his shot at the Presidency was a miscalculation. It just made it look like all he was fighting for in the last 3 years was ti decimate PMB.)
He will fly in the NC but the core North will look at him with one kind eyes. In the Southwest, they will even chase him with brooms.

David Mark and Jang are jokers, they are only tired of sitting idly on the floor of the Senate.

Atiku looks like a viable option, he comes from the NE where people are hopeful of harvesting some of Buhari's vote.

Kwankwaso is the bomb, except for some personal doubts I have about him
( he is only a senator and is already trying to impose his son in-law as Governor, what more will happen when he becomes President. Also, we are not looking at change of government, we need someone who has a track record of creating jobs, leading peace moves and is a presidential material.)

However, Kwankwaso has a sizeable following in the NW and this will be helpful for the PDP.

Lamido and Markafi (Those guys are the only true PDP party men who are serious about the ticket.) They will make very good candidates especially Markafi who led the party when they were still in the limbo imposed on them by the choice of Sheriff. He is also from the NW, an addition to his feathers.

The problem of the PDP is now the SouthWest, the APC is giving them Osibanjo, what can PDP offer them?, If they mistakenly give them the VP slot then they will irk Igbos who will then vote APC with an eye on the Presidency of 2023.

This issue would have been tackled during the convention by ceding the Party Chairmanship slot to a SWesterner but Wike and Co. thought otherwise.

In the coming election, SS and SE is secure for PDP to an extent, NC will be a shared vote BTW the both parties because of the recurrent security issues.

With the exploits of PDP Guber candidates in the SW, it will be a 40% PDP to 60% APC sharing formula.

In this primaries, they should find a candidate that will help them break into Buhari's vote vault in the NE and NW .
you tried in your analysis, but you err when you said ss and SE is secure,
You don't even know that thief wike, ayade and okowa are more afraid than those criminal presidential aspirant.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by kokoA(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
mattb1:

Atiku never served as governor in Adamawa. How did he finish Adamawa? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
mattb1:

if any of them wins, Pdp will definitely lose.
Even if Pdp sign Obama, they have already gone to the grave.
This convention is just formalities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by uwa1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by gentlegenius(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Get sense sir.
It costs nothing
You are wrong... It cost something to get sense. That's why very few people get it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by gentlegenius(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
I am beginning to perceive the smell of Zombies in this thread...
I thought APC is also having convention today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Validated: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:

See PAINMENT!!

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by trinity11(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
following
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nowenuse: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
TrueNigerian300:
As it is now I strongly believe the ticket is between Atiku and Bukola as these two have more supporters in the south than the rest and they are also the two most influential.Rumors have it that Tambuwal is Wike's favorite which I believe due to his body language.Here comes the problem I dont think Wike wields such influence to influence the choice of Tambuwal among all the delegates. I am not underestimating his power right now as far as PDP is concerned but how much can he spend? Just so we know Bukola and Atiku are moneybags as well so also as many of the aspirants.

Only one thing can save Tambuwal here today and it is rigging and not just rigging but the one that is yet to be seen in politics anywhere in the world.Dude it wont be easy to rig this trust me. Again if Wike has been able to choose the delegates particularly from the southern parts then there is likely that Tambuwal will emerge.

Today, if Bukola wins, Atiku will curse the day he advised his father(Olusola) to make him the governor of kwara state as he might not have been a politician talk more of vying for the presidency. If Atiku wins then he can tell Bukola that I am your father anytime anyday as far as politics is concerned.

Lastly, Atiku looks more like someone that will decamp if not given the ticket. Bukola wont decamp as you can see he has the senate to fall back on. For Atiku this is his last chance and he knows this.

Whoever wins is not non of my business I just wish them all well.But the aftermaths of this will be interesting many secrets will be uncovered.Many believe the party will scatter and all but it might not PDP might get it right this time.

I dont care about whoever gets the ticket but in all honesty PDP will be a joke if Atiku or Saraki didnt get the ticket. Infact APC and Buhari should go and sleep once they give it outside the two said people.

To all PDP supporters I wish your party well.

You have hit the nail on the head with your analysis bro. I wish I could re-like your comment.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by jahmeyou(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Reason before making actions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Indigbo: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
jahmeyou:
Reason before making actions..
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Yyeske(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
I pray Saraki wins as this would make it easier for Buhari, the core northern votes won't be split between two core northerners if this happens.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by 36pripa(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
you tried in your analysis, but you err when you said ss and SE is secure,
You don't even know that thief wike, ayade and okowa are more afraid than those criminal presidential aspirant.
I added to an extent. The same way NW/NE is secure for APC to an extent too.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by okunboy: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kwankwaso wins.....Just relax and watch!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Kelein: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Any updates?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BillgatesMaigad(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
okunboy:
Kwankwaso wins.....Just relax and watch!
how u take know?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
mattb1:

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yyeske:
I pray Saraki wins as this would make it easier for Buhari, the core northern votes won't be split between two core northerners if this happens.

Chaii is this what apc has made u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.