Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866631 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
mulikky:
Approval/passport request alert. Thank God and wish other hopefuls best of luck
I owe @qudkom a lot of gratitude for his prompt support and attention. It seems you are a
VO in our midst.
Reapplied _22nd Feb 2019 (online)
Resumption _ May 2019
Biometric _N/A
Medical upfront _ updated 23 March 2019 (I was not notified but I just just saw it in my CIC a/c)
Approval _18th April 2019(after sending mail and filling web form to request for an update because the resumption is in 3 weeks and I uploaded the schedule of the courses I had registered for)
Prayers work in many ways. Keep knocking brethren, the door will soon open
Congratulations again. Take your time and plan for your departure, no time!!!. I am always happy to assist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Congratulations to you
mulikky:
I owe @qudkom a lot of gratitude for his prompt support and attention. It seems you are a
VO in our midst.
Resumption _ May 2019
Biometric _N/A
Medical upfront _ updated 23 March 2019 (I was not notified but I just just saw it in my CIC a/c)
Approval _18th April 2019(after sending mail and filling web form to request for an update because the resumption is in 3 weeks and I uploaded the schedule of the courses I had registered for)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 1stdami(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Can I DM you please
DeevaB:
Hello, is there anyone studying at the University of Waterloo or who can guide me? Got an admission offer yesterday but no funding. Tuition is paid per term and I have four terms, a friend advised me to get money for the first term and I can apply for funding for the other terms while I am there. I'd appreciate any information any available scholarship or a means to get funding and do not want to miss this opportunity. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Congratulations!!!!!

Please can you share how many CSE's and emails you sent them? Thanks!

mulikky:
VO in our midst.
Resumption _ May 2019
Biometric _N/A

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Share your timeline if you've applied lol
Chukwuemekatehi:
Congrats bro, I am next in line
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mulikky: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
sillysassysally:
Congratulations!!!!!

Please can you share how many CSE's and emails you sent them? Thanks!

I sent one CSE and one mail with the same content
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thanks!
mulikky:

I sent one CSE and one mail with the same content
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nellykuch: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
My own question is, do one receive mail after the biometrics?
Did mine today and saw a mail after wards that my application has been processed. And I am kinda confused.

ILoveDLord:
It's not compulsory to book an appointment, but it might be helpful.

In my case I didn't book, I went there very early morning before the office was even opened. I was the first person.

They normally resume work by 8am. It doesn't take time to do biometrics, not up to 15 minutes in my case.

Hope that helps.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Send me the format
sillysassysally:
Share your timeline if you've applied lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
mulikky:
VO in our midst.
Resumption _ May 2019
Biometric _N/A

Congrats
More successes await you in the future

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Toobie: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
1stdami:
Can I DM you please

Can I Dm you please. Am also processing uni of waterloo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by trishaben: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
sillysassysally:
Hi Nairaland fam,

TRV UPDATE 17/04/2019

We now have a sample of 46 hopefuls but i still want to encourage those that have not shared their timeline to please do. Let us contribute to this wonderful thread as we have benefited from it. This is the only way the thread can grow. For those that have submitted their timeline but haven't shared all the information we need, please help in sharing the full details (especially school resumption month and whether or not your application is new).

In particular, we still need information on school resumption date and application type (new or re) from the following people; Dedecoder, Godatwork23, Oni2019, docsaj, Cutieflaky, Klem28, Udomas, Ancy 26, Trishaben, Omarzx, umulobi, and Iykedpetes.

Also, if you guys have any ideas on how we can present this information better or what else we can add to it or remove from it, I am always open any adjustment that'll make this better.
New, September 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by DJVynoTynto: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Please I got admitted into Humber college to biz admin PGD.. I opened a profile online on CIC and I uploaded my letter of acceptance and co,op already.. please the tuition fee reads 7500 for a semester, and I was told to pay for two semesters which reads CAD15k, and I still have 4more semesters to go after that, so my question is, can I pay for 1 semester and if I paid for the 2 semesters, like how much do I still need to declare as proof of funds after that.. and which for my personal self I have close to 3m, and my dad willing to stands as sponsor, can that 3m stand as ties to home country for me? No landed property for me.. I finished NYSC this year March, considering all this factors, what are my chances?thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 12:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Application Route, whether you're a new or re-applicant, School Resumption Date, Application Date, Biometrics Request Date, Biometrics Done Date, Medical Request, Medicals Done, Medicals Passed, PPR or the Current Status of your application. If you don't have all this information, you can just share the ones that you have and update the rest as you receive it.

Chukwuemekatehi:
Send me the format

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Can you share your timeline?
Nellykuch:
Did mine today and saw a mail after wards that my application has been processed. And I am kinda confused.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kpizzle: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2019
Approval!

1st Application (paper route) - 14th of May 2018
1st Refusal - 7th of June 2018
2nd Application (paper route) - 17th July 2018
Upfront Medical - 24th July 2018
2nd Refusal - 2nd of August 2018
Judiciary Review application - 29th of August 2018
Refusal Set Aside: 11th of October 2018 (Online Status reverted back to "Submitted"wink
Passport Request: 15th April 2019
Approval: 16th April 2019

My VISA journey has been rough with many twists and turns. Between October 2018 and December 2018, I got 2 LOA request and 3 SOA request from IRCC. They even requested for an unusual SOA format called "My Bank Statement with ticket ID". And after providing it in December they went mute until I aligned and adopted the "Austacus formula" on April 13th before I received passport request on the 15th.

All along I kept praying and never lost faith. I need to give special shout out to @galala123, a "brother from another mother", I owe him a lot for is support, encouragement and advice. We whined, complained, analyzed and rejoiced together. I also want to thank @jnyuwa02, I wonder why he has been silent recently but then he reached out to me and offered his support. Also special mention to my MAY/JUNE/JULY family, Makano, Austacus and 042viber12.

I almost forgot my main man "Lemia". He was the person that first took me by the hands and show me the way. We will definitely rock University of Waterloo together.

To all hopefuls, it shall all end in praise.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by toysleek(f): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2019
kpizzle:
Approval!

Refusal Set Aside: 11th of October 2018 (Online Status reverted back to "Submitted"wink

My VISA journey has been rough with many twists and turns. Between October 2018 and December 2018, I got 2 LOA request and 3 SOA request from IRCC. They even requested for an unusual SOA format called "My Bank Statement with ticket ID". And after providing it in December they went mute until I aligned and adopted the "Austacus formula" on April 13th before I received passport request on the 15th.

All along I kept praying and never lost faith. I need to give special shout out to @galala123, a "brother from another mother", I owe him a lot for is support, encouragement and advice. We whined, complained, analyzed and rejoiced together. I also want to thank @jnyuwa02, I wonder why he has been silent recently but then he reached out to me and offered his support. Also special mention to my MAY/JUNE/JULY family, Makano, Austacus and 042viber12. To all hopefuls, it shall all end in praise.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Oluwaseunbd(f): 6:05am On Apr 19, 2019
Wow...we learn here everyday...never heard of judicial review.
congrats sir
kpizzle:
Approval!

All along I kept praying and never lost faith. I need to give special shout out to @galala123, a "brother from another mother", I owe him a lot for is support, encouragement and advice. We whined, complained, analyzed and rejoiced together. I also want to thank @jnyuwa02, I wonder why he has been silent recently but then he reached out to me and offered his support. Also special mention to my MAY/JUNE/JULY family, Makano, Austacus and 042viber12. To all hopefuls, it shall all end in praise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ILoveDLord(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2019
If you mean the email from vfs(Canada Visa Application Service), yes.

Yes you will receive an email from vfs, email subject mat be something like " Application Accepted"

Content may read "Dear applicant, We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on..."

That was the kind of email I received after doing my biometrics.

Hope that helps.

Nellykuch:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations!
I'm glad it worked out for you in the end!
kpizzle:
Approval!

All along I kept praying and never lost faith. I need to give special shout out to @galala123, a "brother from another mother", I owe him a lot for is support, encouragement and advice. We whined, complained, analyzed and rejoiced together. I also want to thank @jnyuwa02, I wonder why he has been silent recently but then he reached out to me and offered his support. Also special mention to my MAY/JUNE/JULY family, Makano, Austacus and 042viber12.

I almost forgot my main man "Lemia". He was the person that first took me by the hands and show me the way. We will definitely rock University of Waterloo together.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Timothyphillips: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2019
DJVynoTynto:
Please I got admitted into Humber college to biz admin PGD.. I opened a profile online on CIC and I uploaded my letter of acceptance and co,op already.. please the tuition fee reads 7500 for a semester, and I was told to pay for two semesters which reads CAD15k, and I still have 4more semesters to go after that, so my question is, can I pay for 1 semester and if I paid for the 2 semesters, like how much do I still need to declare as proof of funds after that.. and which for my personal self I have close to 3m, and my dad willing to stands as sponsor, can that 3m stand as ties to home country for me? No landed property for me.. I finished NYSC this year March, considering all this factors, what are my chances?thanks

....your personal 3mill is good for LE but for the tuition fees, pay for a semester but if you have the means you can pay for 2 semesters. That would reduce your proof of funds-5-10mil should do.
You can't use the 3mill meant for LE for home ties! Or were you trying write something else?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations!!!
This was a journey but worth it in the end.

kpizzle:
Approval!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hurricanesgrace: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations kpizzle.

Yours is a new one
Could you please shed more light on the judiciary review.
Looks like an interesting one �
Nice to be on this platform.
Congratulations once more

kpizzle:
Approval!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 1stdami(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Toobie:

Can I Dm you please. Am also processing uni of waterloo

Yes please. Let's talk
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2019
kpizzle:
Approval!

Congratulations bro
More wins to all hopefuls

Bless up

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kpizzle: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2019
University of Waterloo here, I sent a pm to you and Toobie.

1stdami:

Yes please. Let's talk

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2019
kpizzle:
Approval!

This is a testimony coupled with resiliency, Big congratulations.

BTW which bank gave you the " bank statement and ticket ID" or you got an authenticated reference letter as substitute?

@Austacus, this your secret technique seems to be working, kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obazi: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Good morning friends,submitted an online application and did biometrics yesterday. have not gotten an email for the biometrics done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Oluwaseunbd(f): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Check ur cic account. It must have been updated since ur application is online,u might not get the mail from vfs.
obazi:
Good morning friends,submitted an online application and did biometrics yesterday. have not gotten an email for the biometrics done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Can you share your timeline?
obazi:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kpizzle: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2019
from my observation, very few banks support this SOA format, i know of GTBank, it is even on their online portal. As for other banks you need to check with them. Someone in my bank was used by God to treat my request specially. They also don't normally provide.

JustMellow:

This is a testimony coupled with resiliency, Big congratulations.

BTW which bank gave you the " bank statement and ticket ID" or you got an authenticated reference letter as substitute?

@Austacus, this your secret technique seems to be working, kudos!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Zagee: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2019
Good day guys.. In my quest for pg studies in Canada, i found this thread.. I would just want to know
....if it's ok to have maybe 50-70% of LE in the course of application.. I'm comitted to raising that over the next one year
... could I apply this year and defer the admission for January 2021....
...MUN seems to be my choice..
Please guys lookout for a brother... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.