Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? (5392 Views)

Message To SHY Guys / Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by princfred(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2018
okwabayi:

You answered your own question.
A woman desires a confident man because she herself does not possess it. It’s the same way women adore beards because only women with hormonal mutations can grow them.
Any response you get to the contrary is a lie. Nairaland females [the real ones at least] do not care for anonymity. They are too shy to tell the truth or engage challenging questions always.
Is that why they love d*ck too cos they cant grow one?..lol. funny logic.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by okwabayi(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2018
princfred:
Is that why they love d*ck too cos they cant grow one?..lol. funny logic.
Yes. Our sexual differences make us attractive to the opposite gender.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by princfred(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes.

I consider them quiet and easy going.

These kind of men cannot easily intimidate you or force their opinions down your throat they would always value your opinions.
If a guy is less confident and knows when to express himself.I see no problem.I prefer less confidence to over confidence.I do not like the oversabi and amebo type.
Abeg like me na i dont even know the meaning of confidence and that D in my name stands for President Buhari(everytime i type dulard*nho nairaland autochanges it to PMB lol). Am allegic to being a sabinus. Lol

Seriously if a man cant improve your orientation by being assertive, who will? Or you find new knowledge or the purveyor of it repugnant?
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by princfred(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2018
okwabayi:

Yes. Our sexual differences make us attractive to the opposite gender.
Concured.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by princfred(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I like shy guys, they are actually cute cheesy
Am shy infact my nickname is SG meaning shy guys. Even as am typing this shyness is shaking my two legs and hands soo show me some love naa..lol
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by bayocanny: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Cocao:
And that's the type I like sef.
Don't have strength biko undecided undecided
oya check your email
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by princfred(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2018
chiommy123:
those are the kind of guys that know how to treat and pamper a woman. they do everything within their power to keep the relationship going. they can beg very well too unfortunately we don't value wat we have until we loose it
My second to last name na begger. My confidence sag finish. Abeg Lol.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Darkseid(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2018
princfred:
Am shy infact my nickname is SG meaning shy guys. Even as am typing this shyness is shaking my two legs and hands soo show me some love naa..lol

princfred:
My second to last name na begger. My confidence sag finish. Abeg Lol.
what's wrong with you man, next time dilute that ogogoro with plenty water angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by princfred(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2018
Darkseid:

what's wrong with you man, next time dilute that ogogoro with plenty water angry angry
Lol..De dey find guys with sagged confidence na. Maybe so they can easily colonize, manipulate and exploit him. Now, i cant even find mine sef. A case of lost confidence.
* I will just change ogogoro seller its like the present one dey add other things join for the ogogoro.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2018
chiommy123:
those are the kind of guys that know how to treat and pamper a woman. they do everything within their power to keep the relationship going. they can beg very well too unfortunately we don't value wat we have until we loose it
eya ndo
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2018
princfred:

cheesy cheesy guy you no well cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by princfred(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:

cheesy cheesy guy you no well cheesy
winkis that what you will say to a shy guy instead of curing him with love? cry You are making me shyer. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Darkseid(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2018
princfred:
Lol..De dey find guys with sagged confidence na. Maybe so they can easily colonize, manipulate and exploit him. Now, i cant even find mine sef. A case of lost confidence.
* I will just change ogogoro seller its like the present one dey add other things join for the ogogoro.
Funny man angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Richard067(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Actually shyness coms as result of too much respect for our ladies...wen a gal pass her boundary u go notice say shyness doesnt com to play anymore.
As for me being shy is as result of respect for myself nd for gals, bleeping a gal is not hard for a lady am used to.... D only tin is 2much of shyness/respect is not cool u'll miss out on somany opportunities especially wen it coms to asking out a gal/ bleeping.
Note because u re shy doesnt mean u lack confidence
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
princfred:
winkis that what you will say to a shy guy instead of curing him with love? cry You are making me shyer. grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Richard067:
Actually shyness coms as result of too much respect for our ladies...wen a gal pass her boundary u go notice say shyness doesnt com to play anymore.
As for me being shy is as result of respect for myself nd for gals, bleeping a gal is not hard for a lady am used to.... D only tin is 2much of shyness/respect is not cool u'll miss out on somany opportunities especially wen it coms to asking out a gal/ bleeping.
Note because u re shy doesnt mean u lack confidence

Point men
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
chiommy123:
So All of una know all this then you will call guys like that ode
When knowing una be d real ode
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
sergiolefty:
Wondering how a shy guy will make a move when he wanna Bleep his gurl......no wonder 80 percent of ladies here prefer shy guys......

lolzzz funny
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by jeff1607(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
chiommy123:

So u know?
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by eph12(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Most girls love to be told what to do. Those ones will have problems with the shy guys
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
eph12:
Most girls love to be told what to do. Those ones will have problems with the shy guys

true though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable I Lick And Rim My Girlfriend's Ass? / I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother / She Uses Her Finger To Rub The Center Of My Palm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.