Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74032 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Abfinest007(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
atiku beat everybody hands down even some candidate didn't get up to 90 vote
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by djacob(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrat to the Waziri of Adamawa

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ashcall(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Obj .which way forward.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Mankosi: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
JADEK01:
I will sell my property to campaign for atiku....if he lose...I will relocate to another man's land
which property be that? If na car bring am I go buy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by arrestdarrester: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is moderate, not an extremist.

Now there is a real alternative.

He is from the North.

Let him split the votes in the North and collect all the votes in the South.

Buhari must go

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by brixton: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Awesome! Just as I wanted, Atiku or Saraki for president!

Now let’s get to work and campaign enmass for Atiku...!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Famzer: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar
He could use Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by wristbangle: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats to Atiku.

The 2019 election will be a keen battle.

It's shameful that either of PMB and Atiku will move this nation forward.

Same recycled failed leaders.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by BabaO2: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chei,.. Doyin Okupe (saraki's spokesman) is out of job again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by bishopkay: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by StArusi: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Money indeed stops nonsense
Atiku's money Stopped
Kwankwasiya's political nuisance.
Wike's thuggery.
Saraki's smartness.
Lamido & Dankwambo's loyalty.

Ladies and gentlemen look for money you will be safe in Nigeria. #PDPpresidentialPrimaries

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Beremx(f): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
midolian:
One wasted vote grin
shut up! Congratulate Atiku and stop talking ńonsense

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by abbasajao(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki cannot even carry second. Empty barrel make a louder noice.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Handsomecole(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Customer Dada ni!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by budusky05(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar
You want the woman to come and supervise looting again?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ashcall(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
hotspec:
Buhari is in trouble. If Atiku shd pick his running mate from d east, APC should forget it.
how many votes does the east have
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by echibuzor: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
It’s that song that me I like and want to be playing till 2019. � na who follow road before na im know road.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by midolian(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Beremx:
shut up! Congratulate Atiku and stop talking ńonsense
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Interesting!... Now the 2019 election will be interesting. Atiku has struggled for this consistently for 15 years and now he's finally come close to his dreams
For some reason, he seems to be the best candidate out of the others presented by PDP. Although it's acknowledged he's just another crook, but amongst all the crooks (and lifeless folks) across political parties, he seems to be someone I feel may be able to make a difference as president. It's just sad that he's the candidate of the killer party PDP; kaii! How can I possibly support PDp? undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Krafty006: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku Abubakar .......
Contact me for solid handmade shoes 0818-166-3616
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by OmoManU: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
If Atiku wins I will relocate to Ghana if I can't secure a visa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki is not northern enough...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by chinonso47: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
A passionate appeal to PDP to declare their Presidential primary inconclusive and a rerun scheduled for Osogbo. How on earth did we miss this dollar rain? If you are with me on this, say "HI"

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by antyokya: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Atiku will lose against Buhari.
Congrats Nigerians! Buhari is your president till 2023.
What a disaster.

calm down bro. this heartbreak is not your friend. Buhari can't stand Atiku even in daura.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by tjman: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
coolAtiku is the man for the Job.......Nice one PDP
042report:
BREAKING News: Atiku Abubakar wins the PDP Presidential primaries Election. (See the Full Result)

_
VOTE count Results for each candidates;

Void votes: 68

1. ATIKU ABUBAKAR 1532

2.AMINU TAMBUWAL: 693

3. BUKOLA SARAKI 317

4. IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO: 111

5. AHMED MAKARFI: 74

6. SULE LAMIDO:96

7. DAVID MARK: 35

8. RABIU KWANKWASO: 158

9. DATTI BABA-AHMED: 05

10. ATTAHIRU BAFAWARA: 48

11. JONAH JANG: 19

12. KABIRU TURAKI: 65

#PDPConventionPHC
#PDPPresidentialPrimary
#Politics

#042report
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by tempex88(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
kabayomi:
ATIKU/OKONJO IWEALA 2019

ATIKU/PETER OBI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Cocolatti(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Jubilate not, PDP sympathizers.

Atiku is not going to get as much votes as GEJ got in 2015, let alone defeat PMB. The writing of result under "special condition" by that professor is no longer going to happen in SS/SE. It will be one man one vote.

One thing I like about this development is the fact that "age" will no longer be an issue as both candidates are in the same age range.

Customer daada ni Atiku. The corruption toga will be explored to the maximum to run him down completely.

Malabu oil is on my mind already. OBJ's book will come handy this time around.

Atiku can't be Nigeria's president with many corruption cases hanging on his neck like necklace, except we are doomed.

Let Atiku pick his running mate from SS/SE so that the game begins properly.
Why are you afraid of Atiku?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Varys: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Kulas: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations! to the Turaki Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar,i predicted it and it has come to pass that my candidatewon.Thank you Lord. Fellow Nigerians and all PDP supporters,lets congratulate all the contestants for this peaceful primary.They are all qualified but its one person that will lead us.The task ahead is how to send PMB back to Daura.Lets all join hand to achieve this project. Thank you all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
This will be a tough contest but if PDP can start early , smart campaign, I see APC jittering because other contestants will support him in full force. All I want is better country. But wait oo., 2 old men for presidential candidates of APC and PDP, naija..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by NsukkaDeeje: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Well deserved victory for Atiku and the rest. The greatest looser from this outing will be Bukola Saraki. I hope he doesn't loose his self esteem after this. It might signal the end of his political career.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.