Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? (16005 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by highveld(m): 1:51am On Apr 07, 2007
Cute Ass and all, Thanks, I'll give her a call early tomorrow and will let you know how she reacted then would beg for your advice once again.
Have a good nite and talk to all tomorrow.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by fatliar(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2007
when a man is in love a new mumu is born i tot breaking up will help u keep ur money for call nd other shits please stop crying
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by highveld(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2007
Good Morning to Cute Ass, Davidylan and all;
I called her at 9 Naija time this morning after I've sent her a romantic sms. Guess what, She greeted me just as she used to when things where fine, She would always be soft and says, Good Morning as a well brought up NAIJA GIRL WOULD DO. Since we broke up she never greeted me and when ever I called she would never say take care and be good but she just said all these things this morning. She even asked me what I was going to be doing today. Infact we had a cool conversation. This is just the way we've been talking when things where fine. Do you think it is a matter of time before she says OK I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE? Remember when I call I avoid talking about our love and future and all that but all my text messages to her do talk about things like that.
Please you guys should come up with real time concrete advices. I may loose someone who truly loves me. She may just want me to learn a lesson and change for good. Remember I'm a big boy and she knows very well that I can get someone bigger and better than her in all ways in like the next instance.
Please guys help,
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by SweetT1: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2007
@Highhelv
You are embarrsing real men, grow up and stop acting like a juvenile. Play your game right and she will crawl back begging ! But it's sad to say that this girl has grabbed you by the balls and using them for dice to play her numbers. Grow up man !!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by zillonnair(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2007
You are simply pathetic, mr. nice guy. Let me tell you the truth, nice guys always come last, period. No lady go gree for you with the pathetic behaviour you've got there, see man don turn woman finish. God forbid. You have be to be strong and a man, accept your masculinity and believe in yourself, that is the only solution,
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by osegwu(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2007
Sorry o no vex. Wetin you say na him make

you cry?
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2007
highveld:

Good Morning to Cute Ass, Davidylan and all;
I called her at 9 Naija time this morning after I've sent her a romantic sms. Guess what, She greeted me just as she used to when things where fine, She would always be soft and says, Good Morning as a well brought up NAIJA GIRL WOULD DO. Since we broke up she never greeted me and when ever I called she would never say take care and be good but she just said all these things this morning. She even asked me what I was going to be doing today. Infact we had a cool conversation. This is just the way we've been talking when things where fine. Do you think it is a matter of time before she says OK I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE? Remember when I call I avoid talking about our love and future and all that but all my text messages to her do talk about things like that.
Please you guys should come up with real time concrete advices. I may loose someone who truly loves me. She may just want me to learn a lesson and change for good. Remember I'm a big boy and she knows very well that I can get someone bigger and better than her in all ways in like the next instance.
Please guys help,

Enough of this emotional rollercoaster. Ask her if she wants to be with you or not, if she says no, thank her for the good times and move on with ur life. No woman is worth all these, she's having a good time tying you around her little finger watching u make a fool of yourself as you try to stick to her by force. I'm sure there are other girls crying for ur attention around you. Make new friends and trust me she'll be history in a few months.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Echidime(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2007
SHE STILL LOVE TO Bleep THE HELL OUT OF YOU,OR ARE YOU NOT HAPPY SHE IS PICKING YOUR CALLS?
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by igbonla(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2007
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by highveld(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
davidylan:

Enough of this emotional rollercoaster. Ask her if she wants to be with you or not, if she says no, thank her for the good times and move on with your life. No woman is worth all these, she's having a good time tying you around her little finger watching u make a fool of yourself as you try to stick to her by force. I'm sure there are other girls crying for your attention around you. Make new friends and trust me she'll be history in a few months.

Davidylan, Thanks Men, I just called her but couldn't ask whether she still wants me because that can be a little early, How ever I told her Toronto is been very cold today and asked if she would be able to live in the cold when she gets here.
She mentioned she hated the cold but would cross the brigge when she gets there.
Men believe me I have lost more than four great girls before because of my character and they wouldn't come back and wouldn't even pick my calls and one even changed her number and the other threatened to bring in the police. This one seems to love me but wants me to go through pain to force me to change. The brother also just sent me an sms to remind me to come home soon and make my intentions clear to the family.
What do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by SweetT1: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2007
@highhel

I think you are an headcase. Jeez, this guy is slow !!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by fatliar(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2007
my advise for u is 2 go 2 missionary school 2 b a revrend father grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2007
highveld:

Davidylan, Thanks Men, [b]I just called her but couldn't ask whether she still wants me because that can be a little early, How ever I told her Toronto is been very cold today and asked if she would be able to live in the cold when she gets here.[/b]She mentioned she hated the cold but would cross the brigge when she gets there.
Men believe me I have lost more than four great girls before because of my character and they wouldn't come back and wouldn't even pick my calls and one even changed her number and the other threatened to bring in the police. This one seems to love me but wants me to go through pain to force me to change. The brother also just sent me an sms to remind me to come home soon and make my intentions clear to the family.
What do you think?

You called a girl to tell her Toronto was cold today? shocked shocked
A girl you are still begging? No wonder the chic is yelling at you. You dont seem to have any spine when it comes to love.

Why couldnt you be straight with her? You're scared?
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by hotchic1(f): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2007
I really understand the way you feel,long distance are not that easy to keep,am into it and i know what it entails but all thesame i think the lady still feels something for you,if not,she wont pick your calls,but at times, we lady dont know what we really want.I think you should give her some space before you call her again or when next you want to call her,just call to say hi and not saying those stuffs,just call to check her wellbeing and make sure that you are the first to hang up,then you can talk about the issue,hopefully she will change but make sure you dont pester her a lot else she will take you for granted.Best of luck my brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2007
hot chic:

I really understand the way you feel,long distance are not that easy to keep,am into it and i know what it entails but all thesame i think the lady still feels something for you,if not,she wont pick your calls,but at times, we lady don't know what we really want.I think you should give her some space before you call her again or when next you want to call her,just call to say hi and not saying those stuffs,just call to check her wellbeing and make sure that you are the first to hang up,then you can talk about the issue,hopefully she will change but make sure you don't pester her a lot else she will take you for granted.Best of luck my brother.

highveld you have heard from a woman's mouth!
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by omoge(f): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2007
See the kind advice the guys here dey give our toronto friend, ha!

hotchic, you words are good.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by cuteass1(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2007
@ highveld

now dear, its summary time. You have to make a decision either to stay or to walk.

its obvious what you've decided to do and i admire you for your persistence. And i wish and hope to God that sooner or later she'll realise what a gold mine she has and start to appreciate it

you're 32 and in my opinion capable of taking a decision and standing by it damning the consequences. Love is a 50/50 game, some loose and some win
no one can tell you concretely what your outcome is going to look like, but in due time you'll find out for yourself

I've always believed that we can mould ourselves to fit our partner,

She has made it clear that you're jealous and possessive, now dear, make that past tense. Its difficult, but cut down your calling her to once in two days, when you call, ask neutral questions. Stop drinking, since it akes you yell angry

The question is, do you love her strongly enough to wave good bye to those habits that obviously create the barrier?? if yes then you are absolutely on the right track wink
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by cuteass1(f): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2007
@ hot chic

that was a nice one and you're so right about we girls not knowing what we want atimes, the unlucky ones end up knowing it when its too late cry

hope their case doesn't have to go like that because in my opinion at the age of 26, a girl should be able to start knowing what she wants, because time waits for no one and the world won't be at your feet forever wink

an igbo adage says we have to look for the black sheep during the daytime, because when it gets dark, the chances of finding the black sheep is slight cool
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by highveld(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2007
Good Day to Cute Ass, Davidylan and all,
Now we're talking for long hours on the phone and this morning we spoke for an hour and 20 minutes talking generally.
She mentioned I'm being nice now because I'm trying to win her back but once she is fully back I will revert to my terrible ways.
She picks up the phone even before it rings twice and when I don't call at a particular hour I promised she would get mad.
I lied to her saying I've been seeing a councillor, Anyway you guys are councillors.
She mentioned it is good for me such that even if we don't end up together the next gilr I meet would benefit all that.
I did not ask if I could come see her but asked if I could get something for the brother's kid as I would be coming to see them soon. She said ya I could get the little one something if I want and went ahead saying I should be sure of when I'm coming and not dissapoint as I was meant to see her since January the 20th this year but have been postponing.
I GO DIE HOOOOOO!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by highveld(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2007
Cute Ass, Are you there?
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by cuteass1(f): 3:38am On Apr 09, 2007
highveld:

Cute Ass, Are you there?

sorry dear, didnt see your post until now (too late)

but i'll watch out for you tomorrow, iight??
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by highveld(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2007
Thanks Cute Ass. I'll keep you updated. Everything seems to be moving well now and the whole family including herself cannot wait to see me.
Talk to you soon.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by cuteass1(f): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2007
highveld:

Thanks Cute Ass. I'll keep you updated. Everything seems to be moving well now and the whole family including herself cannot wait to see me.
Talk to you soon.

aight then hun cool

determination is the key to success (if you think your bad habits is the cause then determine in getting rid of them) . . you can do this wink
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by pannyman(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2007
I don't know if u have the guts for this. But if i were u i would stop calling her for a while just to create some suspense. Just one of the tricks of dealing with women. Don't be a groveller.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by adeboo(f): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2007
Oh ma goodness ma man whats wrong with ya?

Please listen to Sweet T- you are really disgracing yourself.

Is it that there are no moregirls on this earth?

Mark my words - if she comes back to you or even marry you, she will make your life a living hell and then you will loose your temper and start hitting her cause she will fraustrate you.

Make her come begging and not the other way - MY GUY HAVE SOME DIGNITY.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by cuteass1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
@ adeboo
adeboo:

Oh ma goodness ma man whats wrong with ya?

Please listen to Sweet T- you are really disgracing yourself.

dear, your advice is a good one but

remeber the saying that you can force a horse to the stream but you cannot force it to drink out of the stream

he has made up his mind on fighting to get her love back, after all said and done he's bent on it . . now i've taken out time to wonder why?

can it be that his gutts won't let him let go because they're meant to be?? or because love is just blind??

well if we can't talk him out of it, then he just has to try. With time he will know if he took a good one or not.

adeboo:

Mark my words - if she comes back to you or even marry you, she will make your life a living hell and then you will loose your temper and start hitting her cause she will fraustrate you.

he means he's lost 4girls for this behaviour of his, if that is the case, then i don't think he should go after another girl. What girl will want to be with a possessive, alcoholic, extremely jealous guy?? i wouldn't wink

so if that really is the case, then his best option would be to change those habits smiley we havent heard from the girl, if he really is like that, then maybe the girl has every right to be upset.

Remember dearie, every girl wants the best for herself. Those habits are not of an ideal man smiley

i know some girls that would do anything to cross the boarder, so if she's in Naija and yet knows she'a worth more than what he's bringing to the table despite the fact that he's abroad, then she might not be such a bad one afterall wink
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by agins5: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2007
relationship is very sensitive and u need 2 b at the very best state of mind to make things work out ur way, as for the man she is going wit , how authentic the story is and if it's really the true story , i'll say u shud leave her because as soon as she finished her service they'll b hooked each oda in marriage, the backing the siblings are giving may sentiment because they know they're gaining alot from u since u based in T in Canada,If i may ask where are they from which state and tribe?. I wish u the very best in ur choice of woman in marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by adeboo(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2007
Cute-ass my gyal,
the thing am trying hard not to do is encourage the poster's ways.

But you say he has lost 4girls to this behaviour but i was under the impression that you are encouraging him to call the ex in Abuja.

Shouldnt he go and sort out his behaviour before he goes after other girls?

I am just calling a spade a spade by not letting him fool himself to think that this girl wants him back.

I am just being the voice of reason.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by cuteass1(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2007
well my dear, i like the way you think
and i'm also trying to call a shovel a shovel. We're all saying the same thing here but at the end of the day, he calls the shot wink

if you go through the whole thread, everybody has been trying to talk him into forgetting the girl, and believeing she'll come back to him if she's truly he'sbut to no avail. I've made it clear that what would be, would be so he should give himself and the girl a break. And that if she came back based on these circumstances, then he might end up being a slave in his marriage, which i was sure he wouldnt want.

nobody, absolutely nobody is encouraging his behaviour, hell no. I adviced earlier that he should cut down the calling and other things that might have caused the break up.

i think that if he stopped his turn-off behaviour he'll have a chance to make it whether with this girl or with someone else.

What i came to realise was that none of us making these suggestions has a key to the future to concretelytell him what is going to happen.
that's just something he has to find out for himself, or else he might never be able to let go.

God and Love can make us change our worst habits, if this would be his case, i honestly do not know, but who am i to oppose?? wink

adeboo:

you said he should make the girl come begging and i was just pointing out that if he was actually the cause as he claims then why would the girl be the one to come begging??
and nobody talked about other girls, you were the one that asked if there no more girls on earth wink
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by adeboo(f): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2007
I understand girl.

I see where you are going with this.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by cuteass1(f): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2007
adeboo:

I understand girl.

I see where you are going with this.

darling, we're just having a discussion. Every man making their own suggestions. we're all trying to help so don't get me wrong ooh.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by adeboo(f): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2007
Oh ma goodness dont get my wrong.
I was just asking a question and trying to understand the reaoning behind what u said, and i have.

so everything is all good and kushti. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend / Women And Self-objectification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.