Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? (16006 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by sweetilomo(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2007
i dont know really! cos i gat my own probs.she probably doesnt know what she wants yet.she will search and if she doesnt find,she'll come back to u.if you love her give her space.is easier said than done.but my mum always says something if a key is urs,it'll surely come back to u.good luck man.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by omoge(f): 3:36am On Apr 14, 2007
lol davidylan, hahaha

yeah highveld is the girl's CBN, money minting. Now am starting to feel funny. Please focus on whatever you are doing in Canada and forget relationship, put your life in order and the right lady will come. MOVE ON brother. if she is yours, she will be without a dime.
cheers.

last warning, DON'T SEND ANYTHING NO MORE.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by katherinae(f): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2007
stop being so possessive

DONT CALL HER FOR SAY LIKE TWO WEEKS, NOT ONLY WILL SHE BE SHOCKED AT UR ABRUPT SILENCE BUT SHE WILL BE ITCHING TO KNOW WHY U HAVE FORGOTTEN HER SOO QUICKLY.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Esss(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2007
Wow,

Your girlfriend dumped ur ass, Ouch tongue , thats a shame man, and to even further degrade yourself you still dey call am, Kai! na wah for you O!

How could u let that happen, well mistakes like that happen, but y are u still callin her, You dey make her feel like queen by doing that,

But I feel you though , You just cant let go abi? , WAKE UP, ITS OVER>>, The girl is done with you. I think she is just being mature by answering your calls, which means she still considers you a friend, , and not a ,

Grow up my friend, move on, And next time , make sure you do the dumping, , grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by TCUBE(m): 5:12am On Nov 25, 2007
she is done, dang!
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by TCUBE(m): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2007
Dont have any false hope ok, she is done with u, move on
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by holythug(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
oops. . . in same situation once
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Nmeka(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2008
ask her urself, or maybe she jus wants to be friends with u, dat she picks ur calls dosent mean she still wnts to make up, dat u broke up dosent mean u cant be frinds, so stop day dreamin n wake up.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2008
Gosh! again, so if she takes your calls? What do you guys talk about anyways?

I chose not to speak to my ex for personal reasons, But if he calls my phone I will answer him,
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by amyg(f): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2008
u can come tome.i know how to mend broken hearts and maintain unbroken hearts.lol grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by steve49ja(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2008
my guy move am abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by dayokanu(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2011
Why are people not advocating that he "kills" the girlfriend like they were doing on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715203.0.html
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by ankoo: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
I like the positive attitude of this guy Jay Bay.... After seeing all what experienced people like cute-ass have to say he's telling the guy to go for it.Hats off!!
Well a similar situation occurred with me but we are in different cities and when I call her she is sweet and talkative and frank. and we exchange dozens of text each day.But when I say I Love her she replies me I am sorry every time or replies with I hate you with this emotion ' tongue' and sometimes she also replies that she likes me and loves me.Today when I sent her a romantic text she replied sorry and when I called her she told me that she was not comfortable with hug,kiss text messages.And this thing is bothering me a lot... Does she need some space?
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
highveld: Greetings to all,
I was in a long distance relationship and my girlfriend living back home recently dumped me.
According to her I've been too possesive, jealous and impatient for the one year we've been together.
I live in Toronto and she in Abuja so I would always call to find out how she was doing and when she sounded like she was in a car or with friends etc I would ask where she was and what was going on. She would get so annoyed. Sometimes I call at 5 or 6 in the morning(Abuja time) and she would yell at me.
Sometimes I would yell back at her. I have had one other girl not in a long distance relationship tell me this and was dumped as well. Am I really having a possessive and jealous problem with relationships?
This time I do not want to let this Abuja girl go because I'm so in love with her, so I've been calling since six days ago she dumped me for more than five times a day and lots of text messages. She does not reply any but picks my calls and talks well but when ever I try to talk about how we should carry on the relationship and that I will change, she repeats; IT IS OVER. She talks to the end of each conversation and picks up the phone even when I call ten minutes later.
Her family is behind me though, and have asked me to come over to talk things and promised everything will be OK.
I even cried on the phone twice on the following day after she'd dumped me.
One other thing is I called lots of friends and relatives to plead on my behalf as well and asked lots of questions like whether she was seeing someone else. One cousin admitted that she had been seeing one other man even before I met her and that they were still going out together but no signs about marriage even as the man is more than 35 and has a good job and the lady 26 and doing her youth service. When ever I confront her with this, she would ask me to carry on talking to the cousin saying that I trust the cousin more than herself. She denies she has been seeing someone. I have also spent lots of money on her and have shown that I am really interested and ready to marry her.
Do you think she will come back or is she gone for ever?

sorry to say this but your relationship with her was OVER BEFORE IT STARTED. . .begging her wont solve the problem. . . It'll only worsen it cuz women tend to get arrogant when they realise they're in charge and dude you must be one hell of a punk to cry on the phone embarassed sad
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by ankoo: 3:29am On Apr 11, 2012
Anyone here to suggest on my problem... I a don't understand whether she needs some space or she dosen't like me?
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Youngpo413: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2014
highveld:

Thanks Davidylan, Bro please try and see things with me.
The girl did love me so mad and is still willing to be with me and help in moulding me.
Now what you're saying is I should forget about someone who can actually change my ways for our own good to go mend my ways then look for another girl! What about this one who is willing giving the circumstances? And what if after I return from rehab I never get to find someone I love as dearly as the present one? It happens you know. As Cut Ass mentioned above 'Love and God can change one's ways',
Men help, I need the sisiter and she's willing to go through the hague with me to see if they'll be a change. I'm sorry I had a couple of bottles last nite but you see it's a gradual thing and more so I know I wont drink when she's around i.e when we're finally living together. What do you say?

you are a real pussssssy!
where is your pride as man..
pathetic f00l.
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by 100Cents: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Broda, hoes ain't loyal.

Just impregnate her.

If you are keeping a girl saying you will marry her and waiting till marriage day, o boy, another man close by is servicing her.

One lady shocked me recently that she has not gone to bed with her bf for good 5 months but she was serving my bed for no fee.

Girls are very wicked !
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by 100Cents: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
I will never play the possessive card with any lady again.

Its a waste of time..

The more you care, the more you turn mugu..
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Youngpo413: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
adeboo: God blessyou bovo, my thoughts exactly.

You see when she starts showing you enh - she will drive you back to drink.
She had said she didnt want ya, you begged, moaned and wined your way back and you expect her to treat you with respect?
Never - i know women cause am one. It is a no go area.

na true o
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
davidylan: Save your money and leave this girl alone. No wonder she still kept picking your calls after she dumped you. You didnt tell us you were her own version of the central money minting bank.

the Op is pathetic
Re: My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? by Youngpo413: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
ankoo: Anyone here to suggest on my problem... I a don't understand whether she needs some space or she dosen't like me?

another mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend / Women And Self-objectification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.