Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. (2403 Views)

Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by mrphysics(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

by end of April next year we wil know who will be Governor of Osun state.Oyetola will defintely be kicked out by the supreme court.His rigging was poor and left lots of tracks
You have not really looked through the technicalities in the perceived 'rigging' you spoke about. The supreme court would be constrained to rule in favour of APC seeing they were focused on winning the rerun election instead of PDP who were all over the internet seeking internet users sympathy.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by ORIENTATION101: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

by end of April next year we wil know who will be Governor of Osun state.Oyetola will defintely be kicked out by the supreme court.His rigging was poor and left lots of tracks
pachukwudi44 the serial losergringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

The results of what money can do? For sure....

Not only distinguished, na discordant.... where your papa compound for osun?, awon omo atohunrinwa ti won fi owo lale fun onile. Oluwa mi ooo. smiley

Leave dem to dream... allow make lawyers eat... wink
tell me what the clueless and lifeless buhari will campaign on in osogbo. after coming to osun state twice, upon that distinguished senator adeleke won the poll. his attendant his useless. next year poll is protest votes. you never learn hmmmm.
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by kanubiafra: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
Aside the fact, that it is very rare in Africa for an incumbent to lose election, let alone happening twice within 4 years, all other indices indicate a landslide victory for President Buhari next year.

But trust my igbo brothers, just like 2015, they have again failed to read the political barometer and simple political arithmetic.

They have as predicted taken the initiative to campaign for Atiku vigorously in different online foras. Almost 90% of people campaigning for Atiku are from the South East, while the rest of country including the intelligent ones from the PDP, know that Buhari 2019 reelection is a forgone conclusion. Hence politicians in the South especially from the West are already positioning for 2023. Consequently since my people have refused to learn, I don't just want to hear "Biafra or death"
guy if you want us un take you serious call for a ref and if you win biafra then we will all close shop. until keep quiet. they have a right. anytime
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

As a Biafran supporter, I really hope that Buhari wins. Buhari will destroy Nigeria which is exactly what I want
Thanks for telling cilicmarin the truth! You see, there are things these zoogerians don't understand and will never understand. To them (zoogerians) everything starts and ends in becoming the zoo president.
Rubbish!!

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Keep dribbling yourself!

90% of people supporting Atiku are all Igbos.

And they will lose next year as usual, then the cry of Biafra which has now been exposed as fraud, will rear up again grin
Did I hear you say 90%?? How did you come up with that??
I think you're dreaming and I wish you don't wake up.
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CilicMarin: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Thanks for telling cilicmarin the truth! You see, there are things these zoogerians don't understand and will never understand. To them (zoogerians) everything starts and ends in becoming the zoo president.
Rubbish!!

Yet you're busy campaigning for Atiku? If you truly mean what you said, why not start a campaign for Buhari so he can win then you can win in your biafra quest too?

Of course the ohaneze people too are zoogerians na, or why are they begging and threatening to be VP in the zoo to an awusa fulani? Peter Obi, Ekweremmadu etc are all zoogerians. Even bianca ojukwu wants to be a senator in the same zoo. Any igbo who votes Atiku next year is an enemy of biafra hence a zoogerian

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Meritbaba(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
tell me what the clueless and lifeless buhari will campaign on in osogbo. after coming to osun state twice, upon that distinguished senator adeleke won the poll. his attendant his useless. next year poll is protest votes. you never learn hmmmm.
Do you realise APC won in more local governments than PDP? The election only come close because of Adeleke bloc votes in Ede and his unchecked vote buying and some other factors that helped PDP in the concluded election. It's better if you are not giving yourself false hope that PDP have a chance in Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CilicMarin: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Meritbaba:

Do you realise APC won in more local governments than PDP? The election only come close because of Adeleke bloc votes in Ede and his unchecked vote buying and some other factors that helped PDP in the concluded election. It's better if you are not giving yourself false hope that PDP have a chance in Osun.

Johnny is a confused PDP Bot!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by livelymatilda22: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

He supported Adeleke who won the osun Election.Oyetola is a bloody caretaker
I thought you boasted that there will be a rerun of Lagos Apc primary? How far? Even your Saraki also failed grin

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by enemybulldozer(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Yet you're busy campaigning for Atiku? If you truly mean what you said, why not start a campaign for Buhari so he can win then you can win in your biafra quest too?

Of course the ohaneze people too are zoogerians na, or why are they begging and threatening to be VP in the zoo to an awusa fulani? Peter Obi, Ekweremmadu etc are all zoogerians. Even bianca ojukwu wants to be a senator in the same zoo. Any igbo who votes Atiku next year is an enemy of biafra hence a zoogerian
Biafrans campaigning for atiku?? What proof do you have to present that portrays what you claim??
For your information, the ohaneze people you mentioned are not bia4rans. In Biafra struggle the ohaneze people are seen as saboteurs and that is the reason why the great IPOB proscribed them together with SE governors.

Stop fooling yourself!! Bia4rans/IPOB are not into the zoo politics that is why they are campaigning for no election in Bia4ra land.
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Biafrans campaigning for atiku?? What proof do you have to present that portrays what you claim??
For your information, the ohaneze people you mentioned are not bia4rans. In Biafra struggle the ohaneze people are seen as saboteurs and that is the reason why the great IPOB proscribed them together with SE governors.

Stop fooling yourself!! Bia4rans/IPOB are not into the zoo politics that is why they are campaigning for no election in Bia4ra land.

So all those who have opened hundreds of threads in support of Atiku from the SE are not Igbo? So there's a difference between Igbo and biafrans? I always knew Igbos are not Igbo cheesy

Continue to deceive yourself cheesy
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by LadyExcellency: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:
Aside the fact, that it is very rare in Africa for an incumbent to lose election, let alone happening twice within 4 years, all other indices indicate a landslide victory for President Buhari next year.

But trust my igbo brothers, just like 2015, they have again failed to read the political barometer and simple political arithmetic.

They have as predicted taken the initiative to campaign for Atiku vigorously in different online foras. Almost 90% of people campaigning for Atiku are from the South East, while the rest of country including the intelligent ones from the PDP, know that Buhari 2019 reelection is a forgone conclusion. Hence politicians in the South especially from the West are already positioning for 2023.

Consequently since my people have refused to learn, I don't just want to hear "Biafra or death" when Buhari is elected in 2019, and the Yorubas handed the initiative to produce the President in 2023.

Shalom!

Ahmed Tibi has been Israeli Deputy Prime Minister and has been voted to the parliament consecutively for more than 20 years, yet he shouts death to Israel and protests the establishment of Israel.

Stop being cynical. You are not wise at all.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
This thread must be kept alive

If after the election we see Biafra then we know they have no shame

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

So all those who have opened hundreds of threads in support of Atiku from the SE are not Igbo? So there's a difference between Igbo and biafrans? I always knew Igbos are not Igbo cheesy

Continue to deceive yourself cheesy
How do you know those that opened hundreds of threads in support of atiku are all Igbo??

So you don't know that there are a lot of impostors masquerading themselves as Igbos??
If you reason very well you should have known that there is no way bia4rans will be supporting atiku and at the same time clamouring for no election in Bia4ran land.
Zoogerians are really pathetic in reasoning.

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2018
enemybulldozer:
How do you know those that opened hundreds of threads in support of atiku are all Igbo??

So you don't know that there are a lot of impostors masquerading themselves as Igbos??
If you reason very well you should have known that there is no way bia4rans will be supporting atiku and at the same time clamouring for no election in Bia4ran land.
Zoogerians are really pathetic in reasoning.

The way you this inconsequential braggart can lie to make yourself happy ehn. You can't even reason a bit even if your life depends on it!!

I'm happy to inform you that all your brothers are strong Zoogerians. See them opening threads and posting upandan threatening fire and brimstone if they don't get VP to Atiku. Keep wallowing in your biafran delusion while your bothers, fathers and elders are negotiating their share of the national cake with awusa fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/4779362/south-east-strong-case-atikus-running

https://www.nairaland.com/4779864/why-yoruba-apc-members-keen

https://www.nairaland.com/4779803/south-west-apc-supporters-wants

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by enemybulldozer(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

The way you this inconsequential braggart can lie to make yourself happy ehn. You can't even reason a bit even if your life depends on it!!

I'm happy to inform you that all your brothers are strong Zoogerians. See them opening threads and posting upandan threatening fire and brimstone if they don't get VP to Atiku. Keep wallowing in your biafran delusion while your bothers, fathers and elders are negotiating their share of the national cake with awusa fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/4779362/south-east-strong-case-atikus-running

https://www.nairaland.com/4779864/why-yoruba-apc-members-keen

https://www.nairaland.com/4779803/south-west-apc-supporters-wants
As far as am concerned you're not making any sense though, am not surprised because you nothing but an inconsequential APC goon.

I've gone through the links you posted and there's no evidence to show that its the Igbos that opened those threads and that makes you a liar and a useless propagandist.
What I need from you is just to show me where bia4rans are drumming support for atiku on their radio bia4ra Facebook page or radio bia4ra station.
Your problem is that you cannot decode (based on your poor reasoning as a zombie zoogerian that you are) the difference between real bia4rans and hungry political jobbers that is why you stupidly view anybody that is supporting atiku and despises your god buhari as Igbo.
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by buhariguy(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
u are the one confuse... Nobody ave ever supported anybody. It is all happening in ur head... U people think south east is pdp cos they voted for Jonathan.. No Igbo man want Igbo presidency. We want out from this contraption. That igbo presidency is for our useless elites
this one don't even know what he want,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are jubilating over atikulation (corruption )
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by buhariguy(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the mistake of aregbe was his inability to guide ede north and south rigging machine from the two election.
This time, all our attention will be in ede constituency.
Let me see how the f9 senator will come back to senate.
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Arda1000(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2018
buhariguy:
this one don't even know what he want,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are jubilating over atikulation (corruption )
sensless afonja conehead why not show us prove that ipob are suporting atiku
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by buhariguy(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Arda1000:
sensless afonja conehead why not show us prove that ipob are suporting atiku
are you not one of the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist? And are you not thief atikulated.
Therefore all the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are thief atikulated.
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by arewaboy01(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

They have as predicted taken the initiative to campaign for Atiku vigorously in different online foras. Almost 90% of people campaigning for Atiku are from the South East, while the rest of country including the intelligent ones from the PDP, know that Buhari 2019 reelection is a forgone conclusion. Hence politicians in the South especially from the West are already positioning for 2023.

Consequently since my people have refused to learn, I don't just want to hear "Biafra or death" when Buhari is elected in 2019, and the Yorubas handed the initiative to produce the President in 2023.

Shalom!
they never learn from their mistakes...if Atiku is a Nairaland member he'll think he's already the president.
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Mentcee(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

The kind of evil spirit worrying you is really powerful!

Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Knows Those Behind Bokoharam And Herdsmen Menace - El-rufai in 2015 / Why Can't Indigenes Of Some States Be Directly Identified With Their States / Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.