Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady (31721 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by oluwasegun007(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
sunnysunny69:
I remember in secondary school my first love, a girl my age mate. We said no sex, no sex then one day the opportunity came. I entered paradise then surprised she wasn't a virgin as she always form. Took it as a little boy then my friends said ask her who took her virginity ?

When I did she said it was P.E teacher 2 years ago during the inter house sport party. As a young boy that moment the love was gone.

Got to SS2 then started dating one of the senior in SS3, Then one day again we did the grin cheesy grin grin but she wasn't as convenient as expected but was to later tell me it started with the P.E teacher during the inter house sport party .

Moral of my story, sexual arrasment, education etc. As a parent you have a duty to teach your children. Don't leave it to the teachers in school or community.

your p.e teacher should be stoned to death...haba

3 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Lucifer66(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
If I think about it now, Many girls both juniors and seniors have given me green light but I was a shy guy back then. I could barely talk to a girl, it was SS1 I started opening up. Closest thing to sex I did was hand job and three some lap dance in the class room.
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by janohu: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dollabiz:
smiley

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF 19- YEAR OLD SIMI - WHO RECENTLY GRADUATED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER & GRAPHICS DESIGNER AT THE ICT HUB!

‘My practical journey into Photography started when i attended the FREE ICT Photography July this year and after the impressive one day free training taken by PMS Photography, i enrolled for the full course (my dad and i were initially skeptical about the practical intensity of the training that he had to even followed me to the venue ascertain its authenticity!

Within ONE MONTH, i was not only train fully in Professional Basic Photography; i was also fully trained in GRAPHICS DESIGN as well as DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

With deft professionalism, i take incredible photography shots, capture photography moments as well edit amazing photos with Lightroom studios as well as with Photoshop on my laptop.

Currently internship under the tutelage of PMS Photography, my Passion for photography is being truly unleashed coupled with creative skills as a digital media marketer and multimedia designer -

I will even be there for the FREE TRAINING....SEE YOU THERE!’

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 5TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials/Camera
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: DON’T COME FOR THIS TRAINING EMPTY HANDED. COME WITH YOUR CAMERA – WE WILL BE TAKING PRACTICAL SHOTS. COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT PICTURES TAKEN AT THE TRAINING. AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by damtan(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Holyfield1:
Schmidt hall,Plantation wink
Plantation was a banger. after exam things cool cool
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2018
stagger:
This social media woman jus dey yarn trash. We all did it and I dare say the girls enjoyed it too. Imagine me trying to enter the classroom and two girls are standing right at the door. I would say "excuse me" and they would be like "can't you pass? There is space between us". I would then have to squeeze sideways between the two girls at the door, with my JT in my trousers making contact with the girl facing me, and they would just giggle.

Two actually conspired and pressed me between them for like a minute, and one raised her right leg and rubbed my p**is for like 30 seconds until I became hard, and they both giggled. Many of my class girls did things like this and they would discuss how each boy's p**is felt like, just as the boys would discuss how fresh and succulent the girls felt.

Sometimes the class would notice these moments and everyone would start laughing and making comments, boys and girls alike. Of course some took it to extreme levels and we had a few pregnancy scandals.

So who is sexually assaulting whom? Both sexes enjoyed it then and of course these things are outgrown eventually.

If na Yankee person political career for don finish.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by chisani(m): 1:15am On Oct 09, 2018
For those that attended day schools, I guess we can't relates to some extent. Which ever way, its become norms in our Secondary schools(both junior and senior). I also experience something close to it especially in my SS1-SS3 as the only boy sitting in the mist of three beautiful girls back then and the body contact and tapping current was like cloud nine feelings from xtiana,Esther and gbemisola. But I never report them to the school authority Because I was either naive or enjoying it. Whichever, its was awesome but life changing experience. #Rape,sexual assaults is not boys tins alone. Girls also sexual abuse boys.
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by KenModi(m): 1:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:
What is this aunty saying? The same girls will give you yansh and boobies to rock during social nights (Saturday Saturday medicine grin ). High school was sweet o.

If you attended a full boarding school, you'd know only sharp chics were quaved and what not....and they were cool with it. It was part of what gave them rep too.

Modified.
I think it's safe to say it's easy to come to the conclusion that the lady in question was probably unattractive in secondary school.

Something is definitely wrong with you. I hope your “attractive” daughters get ‘touched’ in school and when they manage to tell you abt it, you simple tell them to walk it off because it is normal and that you their father did it to girls too. Please dnt be protective of them ooo; dnt try to prevent them from being touched cos its normal and it would improve their reps.
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by LZAA: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Sarkin:
I no say you no wan leave those secondary school girls alone
grin grin
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by bejick(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2018
WORDWORLD:

My point is, you can only be very certain about your own self and not about "MOST" of the people.

There is nothing empirical as to your defense of your assertion but mere SPECULATION.

And yes, it's possible to graduate from secondary without ever having sex, likewise It's very possible to even graduate from a MOST CORRUPT UNIVERISITY and still remain CHASTE.

Cheers!!!

I concur, na for NYSC one older set corper lady jus dey do me any how dey give me food join

2 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by jarmy: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
obataokenwa:
It never happened in mine. Almost all my set finished secondary school as virgins those days in Kaduna only for an SS2 student in Lagos after about five month I finished my WAEC to spoil me.

I wish she never did cos sex has always been a problem I don't know how to stop
sex can be addictive and like all addictions it can ruin your life. Just control your mind and engage yourself in profitable ventures. Imagine spending your time wooing a girl, creating the environment for the act etc. All this time could be used for something more rewarding.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by jarmy: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Na since primary school girls don dey molest my life, and I'm not crying or playing the victim card today! Pesin go sidon jejely for class, Tola go come sit ontop my lap, begin massage my body, dey gimme kiss. As I be naive Jesus pikin den, I vex tear Tola slap. She was way bigger and 3 years older than I was, and we were in Primary 4. She took it up a notch one day and followed me into the lavatory, where she finally had her way while three of her big girl friends stood as sentries. THE MALE CHILD NEEDS PROTECTION TOO!
primary 4? haba! this is too early
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Annnnnnnnnnnnnn(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
UncleDeborah:
Anybody wey no _fuck for secondary school no go secondary school be that. Back of dining hall, inside toilet..

Remembered a girl I caught banging in the toilet. The nigga she was banging no even send baba just dey enjoy himself dey go. The girl practically asked me if I wan enter set so as to keep my mouth shut and not report her. As a sharp guy I refused to dull myself.

BMHS class of 2001 i hail.

Baptist model high school? Ilorin?
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:
What is this aunty saying? The same girls will give you yansh and boobies to rock during social nights (Saturday Saturday medicine grin ). High school was sweet o.

If you attended a full boarding school, you'd know only sharp chics were quaved and what not....and they were cool with it. It was part of what gave them rep too.

Modified.
I think it's safe to say it's easy to come to the conclusion that the lady in question was probably unattractive in secondary school.
You just made me spit all over my phone screen lol
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Akinz0126(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Funny thing is after reading the whole comment lo and behold the ladies are not to be found
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Alexaonfleek: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sadly this happens in most secondary schools
Even in so called Christian schools.
I went to a Christian secondary school and saw what my eyes was not supposed to see.hmmm....condoms on d floor when I go for my morning duty which was to sweep the back of school compound.
The most important place a child/teen can learn about abstinence is truly from the parents.parents have to teach their children about the dangers of sex escapades and not leave it for schools to teach them.for teens,word of advice "if you can't beat them,leave them alone"
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Boxer007(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
ScotFree:

Thanks Man. I use Moho Studio

Hi
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by bukatyne(f): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Sexual attention is everywhere.

Unfortunately, some don't like where it is coming from: harassment.

When they did a talk on harassment in our company, we realized that almost everyone (male & female) was guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.