Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs (1733 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / What's My Neighbor's Wife Trying To Do? / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by WotzupNG: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Below are screenshots from a Whatsapp conversation between a pregnant wife who was being cajoled by another man to come sleep with him for an Iphones Xs. The chat was leaked by the woman’s husband.

Reading through the chat, it is saddening to know that the married woman who is even pregnant was willing to sleep with the man just so she could get the new iPhone Xs.

Distraught by the discovery of the woman’s intentions, her husband sent an email to a Joro Olumofin, a relationship expert, seeking advice on what to do.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/husband-pregnant-wife-sleep-iphone-xs/

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by WotzupNG: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2018
More

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by bigtt76(f): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Buahahaha ...the final pix tho
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by bigtt76(f): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Eleyi ma gaaaah o!

WotzupNG:
More
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by StRichard(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by IrokoOluwere: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2018
One word to quality the lady/woman

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by EpicMaurice(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Once a hoe always a hoe.
Even if you try to tie them down with marriage, pregnancy, children, religion, they will still be hoe-ing around

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by Oreofepeters: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2018
all these cheating stories make me doubt if I will ever get mmarried....

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2018
EpicMaurice:
Once a hoe
always a hoe.

Even if you try to tie them down with marriage, pregnancy, children, religion,
they will still be hoe-ing around

If God makes the mistake of letting hos into heaven... Forget Michael and Gabriel, their ministration days are over.!!!
Women are that powerful, underestimate them at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by Chukslele: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2018
the rate at which women these days cheat is alarming, marriage and even pregnancy don't stop them anymore..she just want to damage the baby's brain I'm her womb with that long thing she wants to swallow
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by Advaxendayi(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Chukslele:
the rate at which women these days cheat is alarming, marriage and even pregnancy don't stop them anymore..she just want to damage the baby's brain I'm her womb with that long thing she wants to swallow
it's not kind
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by AgroConsult: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Funkee
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs by LifestyleTonite: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
lalasticlala come and see o

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice / 18-year-old Student Reveals How He Had Sex With His 25-year-old Hot Teacher / Miss Curvy Forges Ahead With 20 Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.