Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,752 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? (13500 Views)

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More / Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by 49cents(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
oyinda.:

same reason some people reject the idea of God, smoke cocaine etc
all has to do with your belief which is determined mostly by how you were raised and your environment.

these people are in the minority though. since most ppl are raised to conform.

meaning the reason reaches the fundamental basis of our lives, it always calls for brutal sincerity even if one stands to "loose" one's life; its amazing how many demand fidelity, men and women, but cant give it, fidelity is the way to fulfillment of the abyss of our human hearts. thanks oyinda. i love your spirit
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
49cents:

meaning the reason reaches the fundamental basis of our lives, it always calls for brutal sincerity even if one stands to "loose" one's life; its amazing how many demand fidelity, men and women, but cant give it, fidelity is the way to fulfillment of the abyss of our human hearts. thanks oyinda. i love your spirit

wow nice. I like the part in bold. that's a very strong character (esp. if it's a standpoint that is against societal norms. ie open marriage).
the opposite of that is weakness. ie lying and cheating to save urself or, even worse, to get some temporary self-gratification.
but then again we won't be human if we all didn't have weaknesses. but it's easier not to fall if you think about how u'll hurt someone else by ur actions.

are u a philosopher or something
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
oyinda.:

wow nice. I like the part in bold. that's a very strong character (esp. if it's a standpoint that is against societal norms. ie open marriage).
the opposite of that is weakness. ie lying and cheating to save urself or, even worse, to get some temporary self-gratification.
but then again we won't be human if we all didn't have weaknesses. but it's easier not to fall if you think about how u'll hurt someone else by your actions.

Hmmm See yarns!!
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
mind ur business lol. 49cent understands my yarns.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hmmm. How far na? i waited for you under the tree in front of Iya Basira house yesterday and day before, you didnt come sad sad sad
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by 49cents(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
oyinda.:

but then again we won't be human if we all didn't have weaknesses. but it's easier not to fall if you think about how u'll hurt someone else by your actions.

:surely we are weakened from conception yet are pulled to perfection at the same time, sure it is easier not to fall when we think of the person we may hurt- this is a motive for fidelity another would be the love for one's destiny as a living being

philosopher? now my head's gonna burst tongue just someone asking questions to get by this life that i find in myself
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Hmmm. How far na? i waited for you under the tree in front of Iya Basira house yesterday and day before, you didnt come sad sad sad

check under d tree again.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2010
I still dey work, After work maybe I would check under that tree
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
ok o. u dey work but your on NL?

@49cent,

true dat.
but u just sound like a philosopher
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2010
Multi tasking is the name of the game

Abeg come food section and help me explain what efo riro is in English to MissyB and yme, I wan cook for you this weekend
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
but u can't check under d tree while at work hehn?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
Nope. I cant
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
why not?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
Its banned . No one knows about NL that why I can come here.

Abeg come and explain what Efo riro is to Missy B and yme They dont understand Yoruba
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
hahahhaha they will soon found out abt NL. and when they do, i will laugh at you.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
They cant. one person out of over 500 cant trigger their suspicion
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
over 500 shocked in one building?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
Several buildings. 4 different buildings
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2010
u still working mr? face ur work cool
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2010
Yes o
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2010
so when do u leave work?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by sledge406: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2010
So much for the movie with all the action, romance and comedy in between. I think tis about d romance now.  grin

Kudos to Oyinda, Eldee (Nice one mahn cos u took d fall before anything was let out), Davidlyan, Dayokanu, 49cents and a host of others for sticking to their onions as well as others who derailed the topic although I still enjoyed it all d way but wat we need ask ourselves (esp d LADIES) is can we remain pure and true to one guy and not be lured easy by another yet to fall and have prolly A NAILING SESSION wit him.

Incase u wondering why I asked, tis obvious from certain posts dat MOST WOMEN are easy to tongue-twist and FONcuse all for the short time tis gonna last. Loads of answers have been in effect to the Q above and WE as humans can stick to wateva we want as tis a matter of choice and excuse but as one person stated in a previous post, ALWAYS maintain the 11th commandment, "NEVER EVER GET CAUGHT"  cool

Na who dem catch na im be thief  wink
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
oyinda.:

so when do u leave work?
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
?
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by oyinda3(f): 3:31am On Jul 18, 2010
^ what's confusing. d guy is telling u not to get caught while cheating.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by dayokanu(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2010
you are confusing me
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by eldee(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2010
oyinda.:

if you don't buy the concept of sanctity of marriage, why would you object to your partner doing it?
if i believe that coning people is ethical, why should i be mad if someone else cons me?
unless u believe you are d exception to the rule of d universe or something (ie above all ). sounds like something from crime and punishment.

you say "unfair advantage" key word is "unfair" so therefore, you KNOW it's wrong. and it's unethical.

Your naivete is exemplary . . . you won't last a day in law . . . the fact that I don't buy the concept of sanctity of contract/marriage doesn't mean I shouldn't go into it.
It just means I will benefit by blindsiding the other party.

And yeah, losing is painful, ethical or otherwise . . . even if I believe that cheating is just being smart, I still don't like people being smarter than I am.

Nah, the key word is 'advantage' . . . to you it might be unethical, to the man who's dad was a polygamist, it's normal.
There's a reason why the cheated cries while the cheat just moves in with a new wife.
Advantage is not weakness, it's superiority.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by madlady(f): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2010
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2010
eldee:

Nah, the key word is 'advantage' . . . to you it might be unethical, to the man who's dad was a polygamist, it's normal.
There's a reason why the cheated cries while the cheat just moves in with a new wife.
Advantage is not weakness, it's superiority.
I would not call that being smart but simply being greedy.
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by madlady(f): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2010
tensor777:

I would not call that being smart but simply being greedy.

Thank you, that restores our respect in men. wink
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by jaybee3(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^^^^^
why are some people hard to get hold off cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? by madlady(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^^ wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent. / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.