Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (79366 Views)

Victor Umeh ‘Squeezes Face’ As Obi Hugs Soludo At Thanksgiving Mas / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
valerianchikere:

so you went to create this in Photoshop just to post it?...you should be happy that you will soon have a government that will deliver you from your joblessness.

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Henceforth house,let us work together. No more Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo division. Let's join hands and defeat this APC government for our collective growth.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by egojeny1(f): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
lirusehn:
I am Yoruba and I have been praying PDP zones her VP slot to the Southeast.

This is the best news so far, I can't imagine the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria being marginalised and to think they've been all-time supporters of our beloved party is an obvious fact to consider.
God bless Atiku!
God bless Our Igbo people even though they believe we Yorubas hate them. smiley
God bless u too my guy. Igbos have been marginalised for so long, making them feel as if they are not part of this country. May God bless Atiku for making this decision.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Gabriel99: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
As it stands now, analytically, Atiku should win come next year, in the north votes will be shared between Atiku and Buhari, same fate is highly predicted to happen in the West with the difference of Lagos and Kano making slight difference, assuredly expect the south south and the south east to vote massively for PDP. I am not a lover of our political class, but I just wish my country well, and based on what's on group currently, Buhari is not the man, and Atiku seems better, by there fruits you shall know them.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by valerianchikere: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

so you went to create this in Photoshop just to post it?...you should be happy that you will soon have a government that will provide a solution for your unemployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
I wud have perfered sm1 from the south West bt this is still a good and winning choice.

Buhari has done his best and worst. He needs to go for people more capable.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by nurusystem(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
bye bye bye to PDP,,,, Buhari continue even devil like it or not..
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ekanDamie: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
sassysure:
How i wish Dora is alive to witness this.
As soon as I read peter was selected, I remembered her.

It's well.
Peter goes by the book and he lives by the law. He was already a billionaire before becoming a governor. Check out his resume and u will see that he isn't an average billionaire.
The position of a VP is just to garner votes, they have no
Effect on the economy, Jonathan,sambo, even osinbajo
As long as the head is ineffective or corrupt, the vice will swing anyways
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
valerianchikere:

so you went to create this in Photoshop just to post it?...you should be happy that you will soon have a government that will provide a solution for your unemployment.

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by gare(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. smiley

Gbenga Daniel is the next SFG
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:

There's always a first time smiley

Its looking at the reality and facing it
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by igbobuigbo: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nice calculations from Atiku

From what I'm seeing, the North Central will decide Nigeria's next president

I'm a big fan of Adeshina, but I hope he gets his Agricultural ministry back

Let the games begin cool

You expect Adeshina to leave his Presidency job at the African Development bank with executive power to be a mere minister under people he is better educated than? I am Igbo but please give Adeshina his due. I have met him twice and he is very accomplished. People like him should be president of Nigeria, rather than Atiku. Still, Atiku is 100000 times better than Buhari
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. smiley

From 2015 till date ,, who you support wey win ,, as it not been failure back to back in all polls for the wailing wailers,,did ekiti election not give most of you hypertension as that was not enough osun election to most of the wailing wailers on there 1st heart attack trip .. who knows what lies ahead in 2019 most of una enter coma , beg for death but wonnt die becos atiku can never rule nigeria.
Someone once said an igbo man will never become president every long time before civilization and till date that word manage to stay effective , we cannt forget someone also said atiku wil never be president ,, if he wins anything naa 2nd runner up ,,who social media polls help ,,it could not even help davido & the dancing senator

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by san316(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
I enjoy reading Atiku and PDP post onn Nairaland and Twitter. Reminds me of how nairaland was abuzz in 2014 about how the crying General will cry blood, how they introduced the maxim never again, how GEJ won all the polls on nairaland, how every first 20 commenters would insult PMB and praise GEJ to high heavens etc.

Then I laugh, because we might just see a repeat of what transpired. APC members are quietly waiting, APC is quietlt strategizing without making any noise.

In the end, they will say it was rigged. But what do I know... I might not even go to the polling station on that day. Both guys dont worth the stress.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Temptee101(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why did i suddenly have hope for Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ci69: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
CastedDude:
Peoples Democratic Party 2019 Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar held a close door meeting with the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi.

It's expected that the former Vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Atiku will announce the economist and banker, Peter Obi his running mate in no short a time.

Mr Obi arrived at Mr Abubakar’s residence in Asokoro neighborhood around 3:00 p.m., and both have been holding undisclosed talks.

The former Anambra governor is widely speculated as a top candidate for Mr Abubakar to pick as running mate.

The former vice president on Sunday became the presidential candidate of PDP, Nigeria’s main opposition.

Several options have been suggested in the public domain, with the candidate being widely expected to choose from either the Igbo-dominated Southeast or a Yoruba choice in the Southwest part of the country.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/peter-obi-meets-with-atiku-in-abuja-to-be-announced-as-running-mate.html
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by lirusehn(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
egojeny1:

God bless u too my guy. Igbos have been marginalised for so long, making them feel as if they are not part of this country. May God bless Atiku for making this decision.
Hopefully PDP wins, it will go along way to redeem the sense of belonging of the Igbos.

God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Agenda20: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
grin grin grin That's the best part haters hate to see...

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Yeah James Ibori is a true champion.
Gone to grave and back again and active, yet free. Am his fan too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by egojeny1(f): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
lawrex:
I Think, pdp ( Atiku) got it right this time around, am a redeemed member and also a Yoruba man, I can never vote for Apc again, I voted for change in this last election, but buhari ( blood sucker) disappointed me, he needs to go back to school and learn what is called leadership....majority of Yoruba/redeemed member are voting PDP..
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
gare:

Gbenga Daniel is the next SFG
Quite mouth watering, but that slot is reserve for the man after Atiku's heart.

wink
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by brainhgeek(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
I somehow feel Peter Obi should be the president and maybe Atiku should be the vice. I don't trust this Atiku guy but Peter Obi is one guy whose personalty I can defend anytime.
This team is putting me in a dilemma. It has farted in my mouth and added salt to it.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
lirusehn:

This is the best news so far, I can't imagine the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria being marginalised and to think they've been all-time supporters of our beloved party is an obvious fact to consider.
God bless Atiku!
May GOD BLESS u.
Please send me your account number and state the bank as well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Icon79(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
The South East is Atikulating. Atiku/Obi are going to carry the entire South East, South South, Middle Belt and North East.

And all ye children of AFONJA should go ahead and vote for Buhari for all we care angry sad shocked

O pari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Agenda20:

Yeah James Ibori is a true champion.
Gone to grave and back again and active, yet free. Am his fan too
You know better thing jor!

Not some group of hungry morons calling him thief as if Ibori don rob their papa before.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Mune: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
If anyone thinks Atiku can defeat Buhari in a free and fair election, that person is in kuku land.

PDP was advised to split North West votes, they refused to listen.
NE will definitely go Buhari
NW, no doubt with a freaking margin
NC will be contested.
SW no comment for now
SE will go Atiku
SS will go Atiku

Buhari, even when not in power was naturally loved by his people. Imagine he is on top now.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by lawrex: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
san316:
I enjoy reading Atiku and PDP post onn Nairaland and Twitter. Reminds me of how nairaland was abuzz in 2014 about how the crying General will cry blood, how they introduced the maxim never again, how GEJ won all the polls on nairaland, how every first 20 commenters would insult PMB and praise GEJ to high heavens etc.

Then I laugh, because we might just see a repeat of what transpired. APC members are quietly waiting, APC is quietlt strategizing without making any noise.

In the end, they will say it was rigged. But what do I know... I might not even go to the polling station on that day. Both guys dont worth the stress.

the difference between 2015 and 2019 is that buhari as being tried and he failed woefully..
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by StevDesmond(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
bash8936:
The next question you should ask yourself is will the North be able to swallow the bitter peel and vote an Igbo man as Vice president based on antecedent and current racial abuses always directed to them by the Igbos....I live in Kano to be precise but I don't see Atiku getting 30% vote from the core north with this except middle belt and Christian Hausa's....Being realistic Buhari is in lead now by voting power...not online supporters....
North are not voting for an ibo man for presidency. Atiku is a northerner, a Muslim. This una line is getting stale
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
ekanDamie:

The position of a VP is just to garner votes, they have no
Effect on the economy, Jonathan,sambo, even osinbajo
As long as the head is ineffective or corrupt, the vice will swing anyways
Did atiku have a say when he was a vp?

U guys should pls stop and let's build Nigeria together again for all of us.

As for obi,Jonathan, osibanjo and sambo were never in his category as a vp.
They are children to him. Peter don't make noise. U will never knew he is a billionaire with huge international connection before he joined politics. And if u think he will not have a say in this economy, then u don't know him. I don't think atiku is richer than him money wise so what will entice him again.
Check out his resume first and tell me what he and the names u mentioned have in common. Jonathan respects and adore that man a lot. Osibanjo wasn't an independent candidate that was why he didn't have a voice. The duo of atiku and obi are on their own and very liberal minded.
Don't u want a better Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Mftivi: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
lirusehn:

God bless Atiku!
one love

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by lexxwiz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Peter Obi the next PDP president after Atiku in 2027

That's if he performs. I no dey do tribal politics... I have a son and family, all I care is for them to have a Nigeria of our dreams... God bless Atiku/Obi..

My family and I are Atikulated and we get PVC
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Obdk: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?

Malaria and hunger

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Landslide victory for Buhari.
Will the Hausa man on the street want anything to do with the Igbos?
The answer is capital NO,they will prefer a Yoruba man million times.

So,it is going to be Buhari/osinbajo till 2023 and Osinbajo/el-rufai till Igbos get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.