Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (79382 Views)

Victor Umeh ‘Squeezes Face’ As Obi Hugs Soludo At Thanksgiving Mas / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by wiseass: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
lirusehn:
I am Yoruba and I have been praying PDP zones her VP slot to the Southeast.

This is the best news so far, I can't imagine the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria being marginalised and to think they've been all-time supporters of our beloved party is an obvious fact to consider.
God bless Atiku!
God bless Our Igbo people even though they believe we Yorubas hate them. smiley

God bless you too my brother I no be Ibo or Yoruba but I love the way you think

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Paradise163:
My own Peter Obi oo!!!

Chai Agulu agabago

I remember your Favorite Agulu 1st Daughter cheesy smiley
since the last time we did what we did at your place, you just dey hungry, pls let's do it again
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. smiley
My dear if all these people are the ones you are hailing especially the last hero of yours, then your future is doomed! I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Excellentmind: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
What a great choice!
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
san316:

LOlz, whether he has failed or not is just a matter of perception and not everybody shares your views. Despite the economic challenges, there are still people who moved up the social ladder under this regime. they may have a different view of his performance.

Just watch the coming four months, you might even change your mind too

Not again. Never agsin will we fall for the gimmicks.

No one is going to be deceived again. A man was given 20months in 1984, he led us into recession for the first time in Nigeria history.
30 years later the same man was given another chance to redeem his image. Again within 12 months, he led us into another recession.

Now, he has been there for 40 months with nothing to show. You want me to believe him if he does any magic now? No way bro. We have seen his best and it is worse than the worst leader ever to govern Nigeria.

Led us in two recessions, bastardised the currency such that Naira became worthless upon that he has borrowed and keeps borrowing with no single project or initiative.

As far as I am concerned, Buhari is not different from plane autopilot. We need the system rebuilt, not by gagging the press or using miscreants to launder his image. He should go back to Daura and rest jare!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
valacious:
My simple prayer is for Buhari to concede if he loses

Call for your change of name advert today.
If Buhari proves stubborn and refuses to concede, l will invite FBI and Israel Mossad to flog him out of power and jail him in the Hagues grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Eberex(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Ejjis(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
ALL NIGERIANS WILL SOON BE ATIKULATED

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Burruchaga71(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Infact Udo adigo ���
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by darecool(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Caseless:
grin

Theyll lose together! This is not a match for our professor! The calculation is , if atiku picks a running-mate from the west, prof might go so an igbo man could be selected for the post. Now that they've chosen from the east, the coast is now clear for prof to continue his good job.
Lying a good job? you should know better sir
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Eserise1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
This one u blessing Okowa and Ibori i guess you from delta
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Eserise1:

This one u blessing Okowa and Ibori i guess you from delta
A proud Deltan.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Carlyscales: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nice calculations from Atiku

From what I'm seeing, the North Central will decide Nigeria's next president

I'm a big fan of Adeshina, but I hope he gets his Agricultural ministry back

Let the games begin cool

From reports Adeshina n NOI didn't accept n wanted someone else to contribute. So it's #Atikulatedpeter all the way
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by leo2020: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
PDP always making the mistake of marginalizing southwest with population almost twice that of s/s and s/e..only Omo ale yoruba will support PDP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Abelattah(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
this is news I want to hear
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by candygist: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki

Keep celebrating criminals
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by RTSC: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
leo2020:
PDP always making the mistake of marginalizing southwest with population almost twice that of s/s and s/e..only Omo ale yoruba will support PDP
The SS/SE has a bigger cumulative votes, and I am not even talking about the ones in Lagos that contribute to the sw.
pdp have not needed Yoruba votes as majority in over 16 years. They already know the precedence.

Unless buhari wins the north in the same scale as 2015 which is highly unlikely, then 2019 is undecided.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=Eberex post=72025684][/quote]

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Ossaifamous(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki

Okowetin ...
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by mcdude1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am Atikulated and Obified!
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by izzou(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Carlyscales:

From reports Adeshina n NOI didn't accept n wanted someone else to contribute. So it's #Atikulatedpeter all the way

My head is just wrapped around Adesina

Obi is an excellent choice too
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku just lost the election! grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Cyriloha(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Caseless:
grin

Theyll lose together! This is not a match for our professor! The calculation is , if atiku picks a running-mate from the west, prof might go so an igbo man could be selected for the post. Now that they've chosen from the east, the coast is now clear for prof to continue his good job.

Ezi bida

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Cyriloha(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink cheesy grin sad grin cool wink cool as usual, Ipob jhudas don push/support Atiku to his suicide/ destruction .Ipob support Eleka,dancing Hippo,Agbaje,etc .We all knw d outcome. Thank U Atiku 4 not picking Okonjo.Baba can do dancing time till 2023.Congrats to APC

Consolidation letter
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Cyriloha(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink cheesy grin sad grin cool wink cool as usual, Ipob jhudas don push/support Atiku to his suicide/ destruction .Ipob support Eleka,dancing Hippo,Agbaje,etc .We all knw d outcome. Thank U Atiku 4 not picking Okonjo.Baba can do dancing time till 2023.Congrats to APC

Consolidation letter

Submitted

Letter Accepted

Take heart ok
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by albillion: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
CastedDude:
Peoples Democratic Party 2019 Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar held a close door meeting with the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi.

It's expected that the former Vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Atiku will announce the economist and banker, Peter Obi his running mate in no short a time.

Mr Obi arrived at Mr Abubakar’s residence in Asokoro neighborhood around 3:00 p.m., and both have been holding undisclosed talks.

The former Anambra governor is widely speculated as a top candidate for Mr Abubakar to pick as running mate.

The former vice president on Sunday became the presidential candidate of PDP, Nigeria’s main opposition.

Several options have been suggested in the public domain, with the candidate being widely expected to choose from either the Igbo-dominated Southeast or a Yoruba choice in the Southwest part of the country.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/peter-obi-meets-with-atiku-in-abuja-to-be-announced-as-running-mate.html

#atikobilated. Congratulations to the next President and Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by hysteriabox(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pdp lacks strategy.
You zoned the presidency to the north, national chairmanship went to Southeast and now, VP went to east. So no plan for the west. I bet you getting west to ditch Osinbajo will be near impossible.

Poor strategy
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Calers:
Dead on arrival. Buhari till 2023

Olosho
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Egabs(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
A winning team that will take Nigeria forward
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, please lets do all we can to produce this two as the next president and vice president.

Nice combo

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Komolafe89: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
I swear to God almighty Atiku would fail
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Maket: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fidelity bank will soon be our CBN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.