Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (79409 Views)

Victor Umeh ‘Squeezes Face’ As Obi Hugs Soludo At Thanksgiving Mas / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Crossboy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
jafol:

I can see this is war that ibos want to use to defeat YORUBAS. I Am deeply scared for YORUBAS that think if ATIKU/OBI comes to power that things will be well. YORUBAS LISTEN O, YOU CAN TELL FROM IBOS MOUTH THAT THEY HATE YOU AND PUT U DOWN. THEY ALWAYS CLAIM ONE NIGERIA WHEN THEY KNOW THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM YORUBAS OR IF U DANCE TO THEIR TUNE . IBOS WILL NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER LOOK OUT FOR TORUBAS EVEN IF U VOTE FOR THEM. THEY ARE AT THE VERGE OF REVENGE TO TAKE OVER LAGOS, APPOINT THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO TAKE OVER ALL AREAS OF YORUBA LAND OR BUSINESS, INFACT THEY R ALREADY GIVING OUT THEIR DAUGHTERS IN MARRIAGE TO DO THAT. YOU THING GOODLUCK JONATHAN ERA WAS BAD FOR US, THIS ATIKU/OBI WILL BE WORSE. THEY WILL KILL ATIKU AND TAKE OVER.. I SEE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF.

YORUBA RONU
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Crossboy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
crossboypost=72026939:

I can see this is war that ibos want to use to defeat YORUBAS. I Am deeply scared for YORUBAS that think if ATIKU/OBI comes to power that things will be well. YORUBAS LISTEN O, YOU CAN TELL FROM IBOS MOUTH THAT THEY HATE YOU AND PUT U DOWN. THEY ALWAYS CLAIM ONE NIGERIA WHEN THEY KNOW THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM YORUBAS OR IF U DANCE TO THEIR TUNE . IBOS WILL NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER LOOK OUT FOR TORUBAS EVEN IF U VOTE FOR THEM. THEY ARE AT THE VERGE OF REVENGE TO TAKE OVER LAGOS, APPOINT THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO TAKE OVER ALL AREAS OF YORUBA LAND OR BUSINESS, INFACT THEY R ALREADY GIVING OUT THEIR DAUGHTERS IN MARRIAGE TO DO THAT. YOU THING GOODLUCK JONATHAN ERA WAS BAD FOR US, THIS ATIKU/OBI WILL BE WORSE. THEY WILL KILL ATIKU AND TAKE OVER.. I SEE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF.

YORUBA RONU
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by RTSC: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
anigbajumo:

PMB is winning the core north with a very wide margin,APC knws this and they will rig massively for PMB there,Expect Kano vote to be almost 3million,just wait and see...Going by history, Atiku lack the political will to win even a state in the core north (states with highest voting power), am still yet to see how PDP gonna win Buhari by 2019...
We will see.

Won't we.?
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Shame on the Nigerian youth, if all these old people with NOTHING to offer the nation is all they can produce

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Eserise1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A proud Deltan.

My brother
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by donb06: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Icon79:
The South East is Atikulating. Atiku/Obi are going to carry the entire South East, South South, Middle Belt and North East.

And all ye children of AFONJA should go ahead and vote for Buhari for all we care angry sad shocked

O pari
leave bigotry alone mk em leave you.... Its time we unite here in the south
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by jattopeter(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Am a political mathematician with proven track records.
My analysis has not failed in last 30years
There is always first in everything, and this will be the first. write it down.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Eserise1:
My brother
Òniovo Mè.. Hailings Osharè.
Jason is Loyal.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by tossie101(f): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
lirusehn:
I am Yoruba and I have been praying PDP zones her VP slot to the Southeast.

This is the best news so far, I can't imagine one of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria being marginalised and to think they've been all-time supporters of our beloved party is an obvious fact to consider.
God bless Atiku!
God bless Our Igbo people even though they believe we Yorubas hate them. smiley
cry kiss kiss
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by vuc1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by vuc1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
With this formation I strongly believe Nigeria's pride, unity, integrity and economy will be restored to a considerably larger extent.However it won't be that easy because this nation has been badly damaged and will need patience, time and hardworking men like these two to make things happen.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by hush15: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
CastedDude:
Peoples Democratic Party 2019 Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar held a close door meeting with the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi.

It's expected that the former Vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Atiku will announce the economist and banker, Peter Obi his running mate in no short a time.

Mr Obi arrived at Mr Abubakar’s residence in Asokoro neighborhood around 3:00 p.m., and both have been holding undisclosed talks.

The former Anambra governor is widely speculated as a top candidate for Mr Abubakar to pick as running mate.

The former vice president on Sunday became the presidential candidate of PDP, Nigeria’s main opposition.

Several options have been suggested in the public domain, with the candidate being widely expected to choose from either the Igbo-dominated Southeast or a Yoruba choice in the Southwest part of the country.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/peter-obi-meets-with-atiku-in-abuja-to-be-announced-as-running-mate.html

#iamsouthwestandatikulated
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
jattopeter:

There is always first in everything, and this will be the first. write it down.

You always fail to face the reality facing you

This so easy to predict

The chips are down, match it up
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by jojoki: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
The time as come to rescue Nigeria. We are Atikulated
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by SuccesYear: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
jtjohn:
Congrats to our Next president and vice president......
mirage
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
What a combo
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by san316(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Amitez:

Not again. Never agsin will we fall for the gimmicks.

No one is going to be deceived again. A man was given 20months in 1984, he led us into recession for the first time in Nigeria history.
30 years later the same man was given another chance to redeem his image. Again within 12 months, he led us into another recession.

Now, he has been there for 40 months with nothing to show. You want me to believe him if he does any magic now? No way bro. We have seen his best and it is worse than the worst leader ever to govern Nigeria.

Led us in two recessions, bastardised the currency such that Naira became worthless upon that he has borrowed and keeps borrowing with no single project or initiative.

As far as I am concerned, Buhari is not different from plane autopilot. We need the system rebuilt, not by gagging the press or using miscreants to launder his image. He should go back to Daura and rest jare!

You see failures everywhere because you have closed your eyes to the positive sides of this administration. Those in the NE feel differently, abandoned projects are being completed, for the first time in my life, I took a train ride from Abuja to KD, many fraud that takes place in government has been exposed. Who knew there was anything like budget padding until this government exposed it due to the back n forth of budgetary process? It will be unfair to say the country is worse than autopilot. Nigerians are maybe agitated because the govt has brought a new way of doing things, a great departure from what is obtainable in the past. Educate yourself with governance and don't blindly hate because you don't get free money anymore.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by san316(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Omotaday:
lol i can remember vividly, same thing is happening now.

They have this rabid confidence that they'll win, hence if they lose, the elections were rigged.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by oruma19: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
I trust the south west of Nigeria, they never loose in the scheme of things because they are very educated. They know where the tide is going and will swim along. They will get good portfolios and offices in the next administration. One other thing i am also sure of is that they will remove Buhari from power. Education has made the south west so exposed that they know when to hold on and when to give peace a chance. I love the south west, they gave me free education from pry to tertiary that even my south south couldnt give. God bless Alhaji Lateef Jakande, i love that man with my soul because he made me go to school.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Edoziesmart(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why is this news paining these afonja descendant and APC zombies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by mindtricks: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
grin grin grin That's the best part haters hate to see...

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
God curse Thief James Onanefe Ibori?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by dasean1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
jtjohn:
Congrats to our Next president and vice president......

Yes, our Nairaland next President and Vice President.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Eserise1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Òniovo Mè.. Hailings Osharè.

Jason is Loyal.

Marvo brother hailings too
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Alezy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. smiley
guy u too like ibori abeg. Then pls can u take okowa outta that list? He doesn't deserve it
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by egbabiekperemo1: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2018
RTSC:

The SS/SE has a bigger cumulative votes, and I am not even talking about the ones in Lagos that contribute to the sw.
pdp have not needed Yoruba votes as majority in over 16 years. They already know the precedence.

Unless buhari wins the north in the same scale as 2015 which is highly unlikely, then 2019 is undecided.

Tank u my brother.
Obasanjo versus falae 1999 should be used as an evidence.
Afonjas massively voted falae and still lost woefully. Obasanjo won the north and middle belt based on the influence of Atiku and his PDM, with bloc votes from d south east and south south. Allow d Afonjas to continue deceiving themselves.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Splashme: 12:50am On Oct 13, 2018
femijay8271:
My Nigga! meanwhile APC crew rite now
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by egbabiekperemo1: 12:58am On Oct 13, 2018
hysteriabox:
Pdp lacks strategy.
You zoned the presidency to the north, national chairmanship went to Southeast and now, VP went to east. So no plan for the west. I bet you getting west to ditch Osinbajo will be near impossible.

Poor strategy

Point of correction . Secondus d pdp chairman is south south and not south east. Try and be more enlightened
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:58am On Oct 13, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nice calculations from Atiku

From what I'm seeing, the North Central will decide Nigeria's next president

I'm a big fan of Adeshina, but I hope he gets his Agricultural ministry back

Let the games begin cool
Adeshina has a bigger responsility now as the head of the African Development Bank. AfDB will be a good tool both for national development and as a foreign policy tool in the hands of people wey sabi. Unfortunately that is not the current government and the jury is still out on Atiku/Peter...
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by nurusystem(m): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2018
able20:

You're a wicked person. Buhari to continue so the killing in Middle Belt will continue.
Ipray the herdsmen invade your village.
Seee this weak one Sai Buhari 2019 like it or not middle birth,,, abi middle Nigeria problem is insecurities and baba warrior is making effort.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ariesbull: 3:17am On Oct 13, 2018
Crossboy:
Keep Decieving Ya Self
Eyes Go Soon Clear After 2019

Na so una dey talk ....yet una would be the highest loosers...Yoruba voted for APC yet they didn't get anything. Tinubu was dumped and the wife cried at TVC ..they sister him at 2018 to use him

Yoruba didn't even benefit anything....Igbo had the finance and oil and gas
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ariesbull: 3:18am On Oct 13, 2018
mumisco4real:
seriously this election gona be historic for either parties.the sentiment has always be between the north and east . these two regions now would vote massively.the north for Buhari I can bet that with anything. East/South south would vote for Atiku.then in the west sure Buhari will get most of the votes from that region because of osibanjo and tinubu factor.At the end Buhari would be declared winner ,PDP would cry that the election was not free and fair.May guide the youths so they won't kill themselves for selfish politicians. Ameen.#My opinion.

You are a Muslim ...I can bet that
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ariesbull: 3:22am On Oct 13, 2018
jafol:

YORUBA RONU

Yoruba man and the fear of Igbo is legendary. Even in their dreams they fear us

We are their gods ...I am impressed! They fear they are losing their only viable city to Igbo

Don't worry in the next 20yrs the ooni or oba of Lagos would be half Igbo , with the way Yoruba are leaving their women ...in the next 30 years the governors of Yoruba land would be ⅔ Igbo and ⅓ Yoruba

It would happen will nilly...even if we divide it would still happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.