Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. - Pets (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. (19063 Views)

Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Belgian Malinois Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nairaland is a funny place where everyone has an opinion. Some guys will even teach you how to sleep with your wife even though they are single. It's fun, though.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
For the Malinois lovers with a Facebook account, here is a video for you to enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/214970452323076/videos/388141435005976/
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Eveezy:
Let it rest. They are great dogs, iamanderson has been consistent with his argument and has given good points. I give up.

But anyways for the love of the breed, I want all to see the beauty in dis malinois puppies, note dt diz are puppies with no actual training yet, I will attach link nd screenshots of d videohttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2032370150310731&id=1450487291832356
Wow nice! Even at this young age
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by agboedeh: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2019
oluomoadebayo:
Nairaland is a funny place where everyone has an opinion. Some guys will even teach you how to sleep with your wife even though they are single. It's fun, though.
more disappointing comments as usual
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by agboedeh: 1:28am On Jan 29, 2019
IamAnderson:

Wow nice! Even at this young age
bro,those dogs are something else oo..they do have that puppy like energy till like d age of 3years sometimes 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by welzyj2(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Eveezy:
Let it rest. They are great dogs, iamanderson has been consistent with his argument and has given good points. I give up.

But anyways for the love of the breed, I want all to see the beauty in dis malinois puppies, note dt diz are puppies with no actual training yet, I will attach link nd screenshots of d videohttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2032370150310731&id=1450487291832356

These are APBT's

agboedeh:
bro,those dogs are something else oo..they do have that puppy like energy till like d age of 3years sometimes 5 years.

Some litters can be more crazy grin
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by space9880: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2019
AyobamiSky:
@Space9880 and Eveezy, buttlicking wont get you anywhere, neither will dogmatism and trembling n being afraid to bare the truth, stand by it and oppose d opposite of it, so u can fall in line and tune with a perceived 'authority'. Not every darn tin a percieved isle of knowledge says is ryt, dts a fallacy. Na there una go old keep, trust me. its detestable and if u dnt blv me, ask yourselves how long you have been doing ds and how many people truly seek ur knowledge and see you as reputable in what you do.
Start becoming better.
buttlick, tremble... why? I'll not answer you because I do not like your choice of words even others I do not agree with I answered them but I don't like where you are going so I'll pass.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by space9880: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2019
AyobamiSky:
@Space9880 and Eveezy, buttlicking wont get you anywhere, neither will dogmatism and trembling n being afraid to bare the truth, stand by it and oppose d opposite of it, so u can fall in line and tune with a perceived 'authority'. Not every darn tin a percieved isle of knowledge says is ryt, dts a fallacy. Na there una go old keep, trust me. its detestable and if u dnt blv me, ask yourselves how long you have been doing ds and how many people truly seek ur knowledge and see you as reputable in what you do.
Start becoming better.

buttlick, tremble... why? I'll not answer you because I do not like your choice of words even others I do not agree with I answered them but I don't like where you are going so I'll pass.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by Eveezy(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2019
welzyj2:

These are APBT's
grin
Nope they are malinois
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by welzyj2(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Eveezy:

Nope they are malinois

lemme keep quite lipsrsealed
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
welzyj2:

lemme keep quite lipsrsealed

They are Malinois and the name of the breeder on Facebook is called "Malinois Sam". I think they are inbred dog between father and daughter. I don't really like that breeding then because they were too extreme.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by welzyj2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

They are Malinois and the name of the breeder on Facebook is called "Malinois Sam". I think they are inbred dog between father and daughter. I don't really like that breeding then because they were too extreme.

It's fine.....tanx
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
We don’t need to be all things to all people, we just want to be All that you Need.

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2019
⁣Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
My buddy.

4 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
smiley

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Darco

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Venom van de Anasin.

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by Tochex101(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
oluomoadebayo:
My buddy.
Very gallant dogs you gat!
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by lofssszy: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2019
I think most people don't understand the difference btw GSD and a malinois. .. malinois are aggressive and very fast... they are not as popular as a gsd. Special type of dogs

1 Share

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
lofssszy:
I think most people don't understand the difference btw GSD and a malinois. .. malinois are aggressive and very fast... they are not as popular as a gsd. Special type of dogs

Kindly make your own thread and promote your dog.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Don't choose a protection dog based on aggression because aggression in a pup is opposite to confidence and strong character. A young dog should be free, friendly and social.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by DemiVonKrone: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
oluomoadebayo:
Don't choose a protection dog based on aggression because aggression in a pup is opposite to confidence and strong character. A young dog should be free, friendly and social.

In every breed?
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
DemiVonKrone:

In every breed?
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by Eveezy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
IamAnderson:

I was thinking the same thing, I prefer my dogs aggressive to strange faces and social to family and friends. people are more likely to be scared or intimidated by a dog that will bark at strangers than a dog that will play with them and only show aggression when faced with a threat.
if I was working with my dog and taking the dog places to work then I'd prefer it friendlier and more social so It'll be easier to work with.
but a dog guarding my property should be aggressive and bark and be confident to attack intruders on sight.
it's just my opinion tho smiley
Keyword: protection dog
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Eveezy:

Keyword: protection dog
oops! my bad,I didn't catch that I was distracted. no worries it was a misunderstanding lol
I'll just delete my comment
thanks for pointing that out Eveezy .
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by Eveezy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
IamAnderson:

oops! my bad,I didn't catch that I was distracted. no worries it was a misunderstanding lol
I'll just delete my comment
thanks for pointing that out Eveezy .
Lol, no pee bro, I figured

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
DemiVonKrone:

In every breed?

Yes.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Here is a practical example of people actually living with different breeds.

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by Bomae: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more
https:///CanineEducation

Be careful When Giving ur Dog a Bone

Sometime ago people do not really care when giving their dogs bones from Sundays dinner left over's. Today’s dog owner are much more knowledgeable about dog nutrition and realizes that the watchword about bones is: caution.

Bones are a good source of minerals and other nutrients and help satisfy ur dog’s appetite. Chewing stimulates saliva enzymes and helps prevent plaque buildup on teeth and gum disease. And a dog chewing on a bone is less inclined to excessively scratch or lick his paws.

It’s critically important, however, to avoid giving ur dog the wrong kind of bone.

Poultry bones and pork bones, or cooked bones of any kind, are should be strictly forbidden. They can scatter in smaller pieces that can cause choking and serious damage to the dog’s mouth, throat, or intestines.

Cooking can also remove nutrients from the bone.
Any bone, in fact, once chewed into small pieces, can block the intestines and lead to constipation, can cause lacerations of the mouth and internal organs, or can lodge in the throat with fatal results.

Many vets say that raw meat bones are the best bones for a dog.

It’s best to give a bone to ur dog after a meal. So as to avoid the ingesting too much bone as a result of hunger.

If ur dogs hides bones and later bing it out to chew plz dispose of a bone after three or four days.

Large breeds such as German Shepherd Dogs and Mastiffs should be given large bones as adults. Bones should be larger than the length of the dog’s muzzle so it will be impossible to swallow whole.

Supervision is important. Periodically check on ur dog when he’s chewing a bone.

For puppies less than 3 months plz avoid bones of any type. U can get them a plastic toy bone to chew on.

Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
The boy is tired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine / Share Your Home Made Recipes You Prepared For Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.